PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Dora - "mechanically frustrated" + false advertising.

gentlescream
14-04-2014, 04:17 PM
Girl's Name : Dora

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Monday, 14 April 2014

Rates : $85/30min ; $150 per hour

Hours: 24 hours

Size/shape : Slim, tight body, medium tits (B~C cup natural), slight hint of belly, great bottom and thing waist (approx., 32~33/23/35)

Roster: Monday(?)

Ethnicity : Chinese/Taiwan

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

I haven't punted for quite a few weeks. So I was looking forward to this one. In conclusion, it turned out to be one of my most awful duds.

I noticed from another report about a genuine 18 year old, Thai girl, Anne. I called and booked. Had trouble finding venue. Arrived late. Turns out Anne wasn't at the shop today. ...Wtf. But it turns out the girl I was looking for was "Anna" anyway, so part my fault as well. Thought about walking (should've) but thought I'd take a look as long as I was there.

The plus side was, the lineup was fine. The quality here is quite admirable for $85/30 mins. Saw Fiona, Amy (who I should've chosen), one girl whose name I can't recall, and Dora. I recalled Dora from syd99 website, advertised as 18. She looked fine so there was my choice.

Went into the room, paid for 30mins and showered. Noticed right away that her attitude wasn't chipper. Oh well. Could happen - but my hunch was more than a hunch. She returned with my change. Took her dress off and revealed a beautiful body which intrigued me truly.

I asked her where she was from and how old she was, but she kept her age a secret. She was quite rushed into getting me lied down and giving me cat bath - which was quite nice. She keeps a pointy tongue and gets it into various areas.

Domed up quite quick and did a CBJ. She gave effort, I was allowed to take a little bit of control of your head, but there's a lot of room to improve. But for her inexperience, I was surprised that there was no teeth. I was in a good condition today and she got me as hard as I could in quite a while.

She hopped on after awhile. Started riding away. I let her do the work for awhile. Before I manually started lifting her made her ride. Then started pumping away from the bottom. We turned over and I started pumping away in doggy, before we went with mish.

She was amazingly unresponsive in all of this, didn't want any eye contact, no kissing on any part of her body - wouldn't even let me touch her breasts properly.

Pumped away slowly and long in mish with a few furious pumps in between. She really doesn't seem to enjoy it at all - which was contrary to her having a slight landing strip on her pussy.

I actually lost my hardness because of her attitude. She asked if I was done. I got furious inside (which actually gave me some hardness again) and asked if she wanted me to cum. She kind of "shooed me" away and told me to cum. I got to it and pumped away furiously for a few more minutes until I blew.

Her webpage here advertises BBBJ, GFE, DFK. Yet, BBBJ wasn't even an option, I don't think she has even heard of GFE, let alone the meaning of it. DFK? Wouldn't let me kiss her cheek let alone her lips or a DFK.

She's the type that you would love to pick up at a club or a bar for a one-nighter. She had done good make up to pass for 18, even if she wasn't. May return to the shop for someone else, but not her...but man, for me, she was simply hot.

AHLUNGOR
14-04-2014, 04:47 PM
Hi brother, thanks for sharing !!

You went to one of the most reviewed shops but picked a girl who had never been reviewed ??

I think this is your own fault, you should do some homeworks before hand.

Sorry, only joking actually.

Pick a different girl next time then. And hope for the best !

Cheers

:cool2:

yellow_fever
14-04-2014, 06:58 PM
Thanks for taking one for the team! You took a bullet that could've killed another bro here!

gentlescream
14-04-2014, 08:39 PM
Hi brother, thanks for sharing !!

You went to one of the most reviewed shops but picked a girl who had never been reviewed ??

I think this is your own fault, you should do some homeworks before hand.

Sorry, only joking actually.

Pick a different girl next time then. And hope for the best !

Cheers

:cool2:

Good point! It was a less common thing for me actually - looking at the advertisement rather than any review. Oh well. Gamble failed :P

Gucci2012
14-04-2014, 08:49 PM

rock9
14-04-2014, 09:26 PM
Dora is actually one of my favorites in 65. She has always been friendly. Maybe she is not in her best condition today.

Oneonone
14-04-2014, 09:40 PM
Sounds like the girls is in the wrong job!

gentlescream
15-04-2014, 12:11 AM
Dora is actually one of my favorites in 65. She has always been friendly. Maybe she is not in her best condition today.

Yeah- I do leave room for that possibility.

billionaire
15-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Actually, don't believe shop's roster, especially the nationality and age. 65 Carlton do not exaggerate the fact too much. So it's OK.

I think Dora is good to me, but of course YMMV. I saw Dora once. She's from a province in China, which is near Taiwan, if you know what I mean.
She was a bit indifferent. After we were talking, she was getting better. To sum up, she isn't a service-oriented girl. But for $85, we don't expect a pretty young girl and all good services. Right?

For someone looking for young pretty girls and BBBJ, DATY, GFE, I recommend Ginza or 5 Star, which is $130-150/30m.

65Carlton
17-04-2014, 10:45 AM
Girl's Name : Dora

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Monday, 14 April 2014

Rates : $85/30min ; $150 per hour

Hours: 24 hours

Size/shape : Slim, tight body, medium tits (B~C cup natural), slight hint of belly, great bottom and thing waist (approx., 32~33/23/35)

Roster: Monday(?)

Ethnicity : Chinese/Taiwan

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

I haven't punted for quite a few weeks. So I was looking forward to this one. In conclusion, it turned out to be one of my most awful duds.

I noticed from another report about a genuine 18 year old, Thai girl, Anne. I called and booked. Had trouble finding venue. Arrived late. Turns out Anne wasn't at the shop today. ...Wtf. But it turns out the girl I was looking for was "Anna" anyway, so part my fault as well. Thought about walking (should've) but thought I'd take a look as long as I was there.

The plus side was, the lineup was fine. The quality here is quite admirable for $85/30 mins. Saw Fiona, Amy (who I should've chosen), one girl whose name I can't recall, and Dora. I recalled Dora from syd99 website, advertised as 18. She looked fine so there was my choice.

Went into the room, paid for 30mins and showered. Noticed right away that her attitude wasn't chipper. Oh well. Could happen - but my hunch was more than a hunch. She returned with my change. Took her dress off and revealed a beautiful body which intrigued me truly.

I asked her where she was from and how old she was, but she kept her age a secret. She was quite rushed into getting me lied down and giving me cat bath - which was quite nice. She keeps a pointy tongue and gets it into various areas.

Domed up quite quick and did a CBJ. She gave effort, I was allowed to take a little bit of control of your head, but there's a lot of room to improve. But for her inexperience, I was surprised that there was no teeth. I was in a good condition today and she got me as hard as I could in quite a while.

She hopped on after awhile. Started riding away. I let her do the work for awhile. Before I manually started lifting her made her ride. Then started pumping away from the bottom. We turned over and I started pumping away in doggy, before we went with mish.

She was amazingly unresponsive in all of this, didn't want any eye contact, no kissing on any part of her body - wouldn't even let me touch her breasts properly.

Pumped away slowly and long in mish with a few furious pumps in between. She really doesn't seem to enjoy it at all - which was contrary to her having a slight landing strip on her pussy.

I actually lost my hardness because of her attitude. She asked if I was done. I got furious inside (which actually gave me some hardness again) and asked if she wanted me to cum. She kind of "shooed me" away and told me to cum. I got to it and pumped away furiously for a few more minutes until I blew.

Her webpage here advertises BBBJ, GFE, DFK. Yet, BBBJ wasn't even an option, I don't think she has even heard of GFE, let alone the meaning of it. DFK? Wouldn't let me kiss her cheek let alone her lips or a DFK.

She's the type that you would love to pick up at a club or a bar for a one-nighter. She had done good make up to pass for 18, even if she wasn't. May return to the shop for someone else, but not her...but man, for me, she was simply hot.

bro gentlescream

Sorry for what happened to you, have you told the receptionist on that day before you leaving?
Dora usually is one of my best girl, but recently her condition during work was keep going down, and she didn't explain anything, anyway, she will going to holiday in one week.
but, as i always said, we accept reasonable complaint and there are 2 things to recover your lose, either refund or change girl without charge extra.

also, there is a clarification for 2 things
1, i remember the roster i posted on web described Dora was 22years, never ever been 18years.
2, a suggestion basic on my personal experience , if you stay one hour and pay $50 tips from the beginning , CBJ won't even an option. further, $100 tips from the beginning, GFE will be provided to instead of regular service. i didn't demand the customer to pay extra, i sorry if i make you thing that way, but that is the rule, because BBBJ wasn't complied the principle of sex industry, so for BBBJ, especially for young girls, it is very hard to control from our management.

gentlescream
17-04-2014, 03:11 PM
bro gentlescream

Sorry for what happened to you, have you told the receptionist on that day before you leaving?
Dora usually is one of my best girl, but recently her condition during work was keep going down, and she didn't explain anything, anyway, she will going to holiday in one week.
but, as i always said, we accept reasonable complaint and there are 2 things to recover your lose, either refund or change girl without charge extra.

also, there is a clarification for 2 things
1, i remember the roster i posted on web described Dora was 22years, never ever been 18years.
2, a suggestion basic on my personal experience , if you stay one hour and pay $50 tips from the beginning , CBJ won't even an option. further, $100 tips from the beginning, GFE will be provided to instead of regular service. i didn't demand the customer to pay extra, i sorry if i make you thing that way, but that is the rule, because BBBJ wasn't complied the principle of sex industry, so for BBBJ, especially for young girls, it is very hard to control from our management.

Firstly,
much respect for the attention and reply.

Yes. After my initial upset status, I can appreciate, as always, that Dora could have been down on her condition.

I was actually looking for the receptionist as I left, but I couldn't find him. No complaints there - he was good man - took me much longer than necessary to get there anyhow and he dealt with me - so all good with him regardless.

Re the clarification(s):
1)
http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopGirlProfile.pl?productId=1760&shopId=2163

I based my information about Dora on this page. I can see and appreciate that another roster page/post may have indicated otherwise, but your main page indicated something else. Let's just call it even.

2)
I'm very confused by what you're trying to say here. You've placed a complicated notion here. I'm perfectly fine with BBBJ not being on the table, but again, when it's on the advert, someone would expect it with this immense complication your suggesting.

http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopGirlProfile.pl?productId=1760&shopId=2163

clearview
17-04-2014, 03:31 PM
dude I think he's suggesting that if you want BBBJ from one of his girls you might think about offering her a tip!

Believe it or not these girls don't do this job for the sole purpose of making you happy. You tip a pizza delivery guy when he brings you your dinner. Surely its not unreasonable to expect that you can toss the poor girl a few bucks if you want her to wrap her mouth around your slimey little unwrapped pecker!

Kromm
17-04-2014, 04:40 PM
dude I think he's suggesting that if you want BBBJ from one of his girls you might think about offering her a tip!

Believe it or not these girls don't do this job for the sole purpose of making you happy. You tip a pizza delivery guy when he brings you your dinner. Surely its not unreasonable to expect that you can toss the poor girl a few bucks if you want her to wrap her mouth around your slimey little unwrapped pecker!
You missed his point completely.

The issue is not that he wanted it but didnt get it, but the fact that the he is misled into thinking that it was included.

Look at the link he posted and you ll see that BBBJ is included, so he shouldn t have to pay extra right?

Kromm
17-04-2014, 04:43 PM
Double post.

clearview
17-04-2014, 05:21 PM
The website says BBBJ is AVAILABLE! It definitely doesnt say BBBJ is INCLUDED in the standard price!!!

Goddam that girl has a beautiful ass!!! Goddam!!!

You missed his point completely.

The issue is not that he wanted it but didnt get it, but the fact that the he is misled into thinking that it was included.

Look at the link he posted and you ll see that BBBJ is included, so he shouldn t have to pay extra right?

Kromm
17-04-2014, 05:26 PM
The website says BBBJ is AVAILABLE! It definitely doesnt say BBBJ is INCLUDED in the standard price!!!

Cmon, mate. We both know that that's bullshit :)

babelx
17-04-2014, 10:34 PM
Hmm...

What I do personally is to ask the girl directly which services that she provides before going in to the room. If I am not sure, (sometimes English is not so good) then I will ask mamasan to come to the room and clarify. Nothing wrong with asking right??? What do you bros think?

gentlescream
18-04-2014, 02:20 AM
Interesting back and forth.
Somebody hit my point - I expected BBBJ to be standard. When a shop advertises it - I've rarely, if ever been in a situation where it was on the table for a fee. If a fee was involved, it was indicated beforehand or otherwise not advertised.