PDA

View Full Version : Girl info rico or melody

wowerdon
28-12-2012, 10:38 PM
Today I was just killing my time with my cellphone to use the wechat, I found a person the guy maybe the agant of MGD, then, found some attractive photo on album.

Then, I turned my computer on, and check the detail on the website. I found the girl ( Rico) who a little looked like the girl( Melody in Moc)

After that, I checked the detail on the MOC 's website, It seems this 2 girl got similar timetable.

The timetable of Melody is mon,and wed to sun, with centain trading hours

The timetable of Rico is wed to sun, with uncertain trading hours

Moreover, I know that some chinese agency share their girl, and just post different photo on their own website.

U can guess that, If this 2 girl is the same one. When a client want to meet rico, and contact the agency, the agency will offer ur her free timetable.

Actually,the girl is working for other company at that moment, and when the last session is finished, she will be sent to serve this guy.

Every thing is just my image. lol

If any bros have meet this 2 girls, plz give me some suggestion and information. cheers.

Travelmate
28-12-2012, 11:15 PM
Today I was just killing my time with my cellphone to use the wechat, I found a person the guy maybe the agant of MGD, then, found some attractive photo on album.

Then, I turned my computer on, and check the detail on the website. I found the girl ( Rico) who a little looked like the girl( Melody in Moc)

After that, I checked the detail on the MOC 's website, It seems this 2 girl got similar timetable.

The timetable of Melody is mon,and wed to sun, with centain trading hours

The timetable of Rico is wed to sun, with uncertain trading hours

Moreover, I know that some chinese agency share their girl, and just post different photo on their own website.

U can guess that, If this 2 girl is the same one. When a client want to meet rico, and contact the agency, the agency will offer ur her free timetable.

Actually,the girl is working for other company at that moment, and when the last session is finished, she will be sent to serve this guy.

Every thing is just my image. lol

If any bros have meet this 2 girls, plz give me some suggestion and information. cheers.

why are you surprise???

It happens all the time ..