PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Robertson Massage anyone?

paragon2312
15-04-2014, 01:43 PM
Chatting with this account on wechat and they have a special for easter, its not called robertson massage but its based there, has anyone been and can report?

ecchi.gaijin
15-04-2014, 01:53 PM
That is the "massage (only)" account? the only part doesn't sound too promising for someone trying to encourage new customers.

Digger
15-04-2014, 04:20 PM
That is the "massage (only)" account? the only part doesn't sound too promising for someone trying to encourage new customers.

Located at the rear of a Hairdressing shop. Not good for the shy retiring punter and there seems to be a few on this forum.
Don't expect more than a firm, medium or soft massage. By the way this business is up for sale too in addition to Hendra; $5,000 is the WIWO price

Heisenberg
15-04-2014, 05:55 PM
Maybe I should buy it, make it the best shop in Brisbane and ban most of my enemies from here.

Digger
15-04-2014, 06:24 PM
Maybe I should buy it, make it the best shop in Brisbane and ban most of my enemies from here.

Too small for your ego!!

ecchi.gaijin
16-04-2014, 11:50 AM
Located at the rear of a Hairdressing shop. Not good for the shy retiring punter and there seems to be a few on this forum.
Don't expect more than a firm, medium or soft massage. By the way this business is up for sale too in addition to Hendra; $5,000 is the WIWO price

Latest advert seems to confirm their intent.

".... massage only. no extras"

Could be a disclaimer similar to the posters on every other shop, but doesn't look promising.

Seems the name is Dream Garden Massage