PDA

View Full Version : Asian@Smithfield Asians @ Smithfield - First Review - 2 different girls

david1984
16-04-2014, 02:01 AM
Hi Everyone.

So this is my first time actually posting a review.

I've been to Asians @ smithfield 2 times now. First time I had Miko on Friday, but I was a little turned off being located in a room that had a shower outside of the room. I had to shower, then wrapped a towel around my waist, and walked past the corrider to enter the original room. Other than that, the place is nicely decorated, and probably one of nicer ones around.

Miko is one who is slim with nice skin. in the looks department, I give her about a 4 - 5. Her English is quite good for a Chinese girl.
Although I didn't get BBBJ, her skills even with CBJ was off the charts. Good pressure, and she knew how to work it.
When it came down to sex, it was only rated average. There wasn't any passion during this stage. Approximately 6 - 8 minutes, she said that she came already, but wanted me to blow my load too. After about another 3 minutes of hard ramming, i ended blowing my load.
We sat for a further 5 - 6 minutes talking and hugging afterwards and kinda got to know her. She's quite fun and bubbly as a person.

Overall. Looks 4.5, Sex, 3, Personality 4

Today I went again, looking at the previous roster, I was hoping to see Jenny, however, was told that she was on Holidays. I decided stay and have a look at the other variety.

1st girl out. - nice, young but no personality
2nd girl out. - huge tits, a bit pushy, but was someone around mid 30's not my type, but would want to try one day.
3rd girl out. - sz 12 - 14. too chubby
4th girl out. - Helen!

As she introduced herself, her English surpasses most others. She is only little, with small boobs, but she was good looking, cute and she had a great smile and personality.
I didn't even wait to check out the others, I went for her. And I don't regret it.

She brought me into one of the nicest rooms I've seen. I showered, and watched her strip naked. As I came out, she was sitting up waiting for me. I came and started fondling around her body and kissing her shoulders. This chick really seem like she was into it. Nice light moaning noises. As I was kissing and fondling around her body, she grabs my dick and starts jerking. Loved it.

When I lied down on the bed. she starts kissing the nipples, and slowly goes down and starts sucking my balls. She put on a Condom, and starts playing around my balls whilst giving me CBJ. She has good skills with her hand, but she didn't apply much pressure on the suck. I think I could have requested this, but it didn't occur to me at the time.

During sex, she was passionate, she was fun, and her hand loves to grab your cock. She let me penetrate her all the way as most girls wont, and she even used her finger to hold my cock for more sensation. She knew what to do, and she loved it. I love the girls who are not overworked and actually seem to enjoy what they do. Unfortunately, with all this excitement, I didn't last too long, and ended blowing within 7 mins of sex.

After a quick shower, she gave me a shower, I received a very nice massage. Definitely not a girl that would want to cheat time.

I would definitely want to come and see her again.

Looks 4.5 - 5star.
Service 5
Personality 5

Overall experience today at Smithfield has exceeded my expectation.

Please PM me next time if she comes down to smithfield again!!!

Overall I am a happy customer so far at Smithfield.

AHLUNGOR
16-04-2014, 09:41 AM
Hi David,

Thanks for sharing!

You want to take a look on your rating on Helen again, you said so you are pretty happy with her and yet she is only a 5!

You either are a very hard man to please or ..........

Just wondering ?

wilisno
16-04-2014, 10:54 AM
Hi David,

Thanks for sharing!

You want to take a look on your rating on Helen again, you said so you are pretty happy with her and yet she is only a 5!

You either are a very hard man to please or ..........

Just wondering ?
Did you see he wrote 5star ?

It's a scale of 5, not 10 !

Beancounter
16-04-2014, 02:19 PM
This place doesn't get many reviews but I tried this place too. I stopped by just wanting to see the line up and with intentions to bail but surprisely some nice looking young girls. I picked Yumi (Korean) and I had a good time with her. Standard services (CBJ) but I managed to click with her and got a nice massage from her.

She was quite pretty, slim with small B cups but I'm pretty sure she is no longer there.

david1984
16-04-2014, 05:39 PM
Yeah, Sorry about that. All my ratings are out of 5..... lol. I didn't know it was the trend to give out of 10.
I'll fix that up next posts.

At the end of the day, they aren't like the places like 5star.

It's more of a budget place, but for the price you're paying. It's surprisingly satisfying coming here.

At the end of the day, all places have good and bad.

I went to 5star a few months back during the day time with a friend, but the girl I had was bad.... showered for 5-7 minutes, sucked me off for 5 mins, and fucked for 5 mins and her alarm went off...
Something wasn't right here, and I knew I got robbed of my time because I had to wait for my friend another 10 minutes when he went in 5 minutes before me!

Beancounter
16-04-2014, 08:44 PM
Yeah this place is good for the price (1hr $135). I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of girls.

david1984
17-04-2014, 11:08 AM
Yeah this place is good for the price (1hr $135). I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of girls.

There's another place in South Granville, Cosgrove Rd that has a decent variety around 5pm - 9pm. I forget the exact address and name of the place, but it's like $100 for 45 minutes, and $120 for 1 hour.