PDA

View Full Version : General talk Pick up venues in the Sydney

babelx
16-04-2014, 06:52 PM
Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to compile a list of venues with 'easy' pick ups for the punters who like a challenge.

Perhaps we should follow a template:

Suburb -
Types of girls - Asian, cauc etc
Age -University, working, MILF, GILF
Best days -
Previous experience -add a personal anectdote or boasting rights
Fall back best brothel in the area -

I am officially the worst picker-upper so I've got nothing but want to find out a bit more about the Northen Sydney suburbs.... :shout:

Oneonone
19-04-2014, 08:19 AM
Seems like your having as much luck get tips on here as you do when you try picking up someone bro!

Personally I just go to a brothel its easier and the results are almost certain of success.

CunningLinguist
19-04-2014, 09:55 AM
Seems like your having as much luck get tips on here as you do when you try picking up someone bro!

Personally I just go to a brothel its easier and the results are almost certain of success.

That's pretty funny, but you are right the best place to pick up is a brothel!

One trick you can use on yourself is this:
- head out for the night thinking that you are gonna go to a pickup joint just for fun but not to pick up
- your plan is to go to a brothel afterwards to get laid, so no pressure you are gonna get laid no mattter what
- this should give you an air of confidence, this will attract chicks
- if you get lucky you might want to pick up at the club/etc or you might decide on the brothel
- be realistic, if you are fugly set your sights accordingly

zorsty
19-04-2014, 11:03 AM
You should definitely try Ivy.. its a mixed crowd of all nashos and age. And its so busy every Friday/Saturday.. there are definitely alot of single ladies there.. you just need some balls to talk n say hello... esp the travellers.. Thursday night is French tourists for some reason.. try your luck ;)

Oneonone
20-04-2014, 09:20 AM
Lets face you go out hoping to pick up, you spend as much money and more time than if you just went straight to a brothel.

With a pick up if you get lucky you have had the stress and the sex probably is not as good.

But I suppose the challenge is in the chasse and if you like that then a pickup is the way to go and you might get lucky.

CunningLinguist
20-04-2014, 09:53 AM
Lets face you go out hoping to pick up, you spend as much money and more time than if you just went straight to a brothel.

With a pick up if you get lucky you have had the stress and the sex probably is not as good.

But I suppose the challenge is in the chasse and if you like that then a pickup is the way to go and you might get lucky.

Once all the guys know it's easier to go to a brothel than pick up everyone will go to brothels and the price will go up, and there won't be enough guys left to pick up so the single girls will get looser and easier in desperation to get picked up and attract the guys back to clubs ...
I think I was just sleep walking ...

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
20-04-2014, 11:59 AM
Mostly us bitches don't know about pick up places as we are lazy and go to brothels to 'pick up'. It's easy, cost effective, minimal fuss and you don't have to be on top of your game to 'pick up'.

Frankly I don't know why more bitches don't do it.

clearview
20-04-2014, 12:54 PM
If youre spending a lot of money to seduce a girl at a club youre doing it wrong! believe me if a girl is into you for whatever reason (thinks you are good looking / funny / charming, all of any combination of the above) she'll go home with you whether you spend money on her or not.

CunningLinguist
20-04-2014, 02:40 PM
If youre spending a lot of money to seduce a girl at a club youre doing it wrong! believe me if a girl is into you for whatever reason (thinks you are good looking / funny / charming, all of any combination of the above) she'll go home with you whether you spend money on her or not.

That's right! and if she is leading you on and making you spend money on her with the lure of some pussy time it's so she can boast to her friends about how much she got from that sucker! I wish I knew that as a teenager ...

rooter
20-04-2014, 02:45 PM
If you are splashing around money to get a root then you might as well go all the way and go to a brothel.
Chances are you will get a younger, prettier girl, a much better fuck, and all the extras thrown in.
And you won't have to worry about calling her the next day or avoiding all her phone calls for the next week.

wilisno
20-04-2014, 02:49 PM
If you are splashing around money to get a root then you might as well go all the way and go to a brothel.
Chances are you will get a younger, prettier girl, a much better fuck, and all the extras thrown in.
And you won't have to worry about calling her the next day or avoiding all her phone calls for the next week.
But for some people, the satisfaction is in the act of picking up, success is just a bonus !

But for us, we're spoiled by good WLs, so we wouldn't bother ! ;) ;) ;)

CunningLinguist
20-04-2014, 02:50 PM

Thats right!
And if you did pick up by throwing money around chances are she is pretty loose and you will get the clap, much safer to stick to WLs :)

CunningLinguist
20-04-2014, 02:51 PM
But for some people, the satisfaction is in the act of picking up, success is just a bonus !

But for us, we're spoiled by good WLs, so we wouldn't bother ! ;) ;) ;)

Why use a saw to cut a tree when you can use a chainsaw!
If you want a challenge there are other challenges to be had with sure thing WLs ...

wilisno
20-04-2014, 02:55 PM
Why use a saw to cut a tree when you can use a chainsaw!
If you want a challenge there are other challenges to be had with sure thing WLs ...
Each to their own, who are we to say that's not appropriate ? Same theory goes to massage enthusiasts, they like the chance to score, although it might cost more in the long run !

DarkZero01
20-04-2014, 03:32 PM
so pretty much everyone saying here is if you want to pick up a chick easily (regardless of nationality) then should go to a brothel instead of clubs
correct?

WhoMadeWho
20-04-2014, 03:40 PM
so pretty much everyone saying here is if you want to pick up a chick easily (regardless of nationality) then should go to a brothel instead of clubs
correct?

Unless you are tall, dark and handsome or have deep pockets haha

astro boy
20-04-2014, 03:48 PM
Unless you are tall, dark and handsome or have deep pockets haha
Well that rules me right out then !!

CunningLinguist
20-04-2014, 06:05 PM
correct?

You said it!

GoldfishMan
20-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Picking-up / going to a brothel is like hunting / farming. Trouble is, babelx, you've posted a hunting question on a forum full of farmers here....

the doctor.
20-04-2014, 06:55 PM
My local church...esp when the priest tells us today to give the person next to us..a sign of peace. ..
Thank god my partner wasnt watching !

BBBJ
20-04-2014, 07:53 PM
My local church...esp when the priest tells us today to give the person next to us..a sign of peace. ..
Thank god my partner wasnt watching !

I have to agree:

1. Church.... in particular fellowship groups, then
2. Library
3. Hairdresser

10. For Korean gal (no MILFS though) STAR BAR, 3 MONKEYS & CHEERS. Buzzing round like flies lol

doctorspock
21-04-2014, 09:58 AM
At the easter show. Show bags area.

pepefirstlove
21-04-2014, 08:09 PM
At the easter show. Show bags area.

Run out of idea there mate? Haha

mr-y
22-04-2014, 09:17 PM

I agree with you!

I don't need SS=Sex Slave number. It's not fresh!!!!!!
If i pick up girl out side, i always ask contact number. but not in the brothel. brothel girl are suckin dick with condom and eating Asian food in Backroom and using same soap. not fresh.

If you keep the SS=Sex Slave , number in your phone. sounds like a you find socks in dump area, you pick up the sock and use it for Iphone cover.

jejejejeje

mr-y
22-04-2014, 09:18 PM
5* is the best place for pick up:miao:

How many socks you have?

clearview
23-04-2014, 12:20 AM
the fuck you talkin bout yamada san?

I agree with you!

I don't need SS=Sex Slave number. It's not fresh!!!!!!
If i pick up girl out side, i always ask contact number. but not in the brothel. brothel girl are suckin dick with condom and eating Asian food in Backroom and using same soap. not fresh.

If you keep the SS=Sex Slave , number in your phone. sounds like a you find socks in dump area, you pick up the sock and use it for Iphone cover.

jejejejeje

AHLUNGOR
23-04-2014, 12:22 AM
the fuck you talkin bout yamada san?

You have only been here a week! How would you know Yamada ??

DarkZero01
23-04-2014, 02:54 PM
5* is the best place for pick up:miao:

I Know.5 Star here I come tonight.Please ready some kimchi fore me :)

MagicToad
23-04-2014, 03:11 PM
If you have money, any and every venue becomes a pick-up venue.
That's what they want, and that's the beginning, middle and end of the story.
If you start thinking differently, then you're in trouble. Remember, "buyer beware."

mr-y
23-04-2014, 08:07 PM
I Know.5 Star here I come tonight.Please ready some kimchi fore me :)

yeah, dont for get white rice or bread.

mr-y
23-04-2014, 08:11 PM
If you have money, any and every venue becomes a pick-up venue.
That's what they want, and that's the beginning, middle and end of the story.
If you start thinking differently, then you're in trouble. Remember, "buyer beware."

I only pick up on outside. sometime i don't takeaway and just having sex at night club dance floor. but i don't dance.

i never wear sock on my phone,

babelx
08-05-2016, 08:19 PM
Picking-up / going to a brothel is like hunting / farming. Trouble is, babelx, you've posted a hunting question on a forum full of farmers here....

LMAO! This is the best reply so far! Thanks brother!!