PDA

View Full Version : River Massage Enquiry

david1984
17-04-2014, 11:35 AM
So I've been looking at the Roster and saw River Massage on the list.

Price for 1 hour $55 bucks.... Normal massage for sure.

I called up to ask if ask if there was any extra's like body to body and happy ending, but the person on the other side just did not understand what the hell I was talking about.

She kept on saying....."Yes, Massage, 1hr $55".

Does anyone know if this joint provide the happy ending treatment, and if so, how much?

They really need to have people who are multilingual in the languages of at least, Mando, Canto, and English as the receptionist..... LOL

AHLUNGOR
17-04-2014, 11:41 AM
So I've been looking at the Roster and saw River Massage on the list.

Price for 1 hour $55 bucks.... Normal massage for sure.

I called up to ask if ask if there was any extra's like body to body and happy ending, but the person on the other side just did not understand what the hell I was talking about.

She kept on saying....."Yes, Massage, 1hr $55".

Does anyone know if this joint provide the happy ending treatment, and if so, how much?

They really need to have people who are multilingual in the languages of at least, Mando, Canto, and English as the receptionist..... LOL

Hi mate,

Why do you need to ask ??

If they don't provide HE, why do you think they advertise their shop in a punting site ??

Then again, if you want to be absolutely sure, why try a new and unknown shop, I can refer 20 shops for you as a sure thing !

Cheers

david1984
17-04-2014, 12:02 PM
Hi mate,

Why do you need to ask ??

If they don't provide HE, why do you think they advertise their shop in a punting site ??

Then again, if you want to be absolutely sure, why try a new and unknown shop, I can refer 20 shops for you as a sure thing !

Cheers

Hi Lung Gor,

I'm the one who just like to try new things... If you don't try, how u know...lol.

Unfortunately, I'm man with tight budget, but a big appetite.... lol. not just that, but most of the recommended places are around City area.
I'm living around near Liverpool, so heading up to Croydon isn't too far.

I know there is places like Midas & SFM & Romeo's. But sometimes $165 1hr is a little too much.

Family with Kids is not much disposable income.

david1984
17-04-2014, 12:53 PM
I have already provided an extensive review on one of the owner's other threads. Certainly I got a HE and a bit of a B2B from a Chinese woman called Tina. A bit plumpish, but quite pretty and very friendly. Don't know about the other MLs here.

Hi MB!

Thanks for your reply. I've looked into it and it might be worth a punt. I'll add in a review when I have the time to visit this place.

Thanks!!

wilisno
17-04-2014, 01:12 PM
It's not the English that matters, it's the question !

Don't you know that if it's a massage shop, they can't tell you these things over the phone ? They don't know if you're a reporter or council inspector !