PDA

View Full Version : General talk CLEOPATRA'S Wetherill Park

tofu.fa
17-04-2014, 01:11 PM
Hi all

Has anyone been to this place? If so please let me know if it's worth going or not.

Happy Easter

Thanks

wilisno
17-04-2014, 01:19 PM
Mainly Caucasian place, by that I mean Caucasian WLs and services, although there are Asian WLs too, in other words, safe sex. A bit pricier than other shops in that region ! Close to 5* City prices !

tofu.fa
17-04-2014, 03:19 PM
How's the girls there?? Service? Looks? I really want to know if it's worth it or not.

WhoMadeWho
17-04-2014, 03:31 PM
How's the girls there?? Service? Looks? I really want to know if it's worth it or not.

Bro, you should take a punt and find out

Oneonone
17-04-2014, 07:15 PM
To me its not worth it because in my opinion the girls are mostly Caucasian and the service is Caucasian.

I prefer Asian the girls are better the service is better and the price about half.

So its up to you, what are you looking for obviously some punters like what they have to offer or they would not still be in business. When I went there a few years back now they had a good range of girls varying in age from early 20's to 40plus.

Service was very mechanical which is typical of this style of shop and non Asian girls.

tofu.fa
17-04-2014, 09:33 PM
Yeah I've only been to Asian shops. Just happen to find this place near my area. Never tried Caucasian before. But the price is double that why I'm kinda thinking is it worth it.

Oneonone
18-04-2014, 08:29 AM
Yeah I've only been to Asian shops. Just happen to find this place near my area. Never tried Caucasian before. But the price is double that why I'm kinda thinking is it worth it.

Well if you are used to Asian girls and shops you will probably be disappointed unless you really need to try a Caucasian girl!

Started at Caucasian shops so been there done that have no desire to go back the Asians are heaps better and the price is a lot less.

Hornyonetwo
18-04-2014, 03:30 PM
You may get lucky here and get a girl who will allow daty/dfk it is cbj standard practice shop and one shot only once the dom is off there will not be another produced.
During the intro the girls sit with you for about two minutes and you ask them what is on offer and what is not on offer then make a decision from there.

Ditchy7
18-05-2014, 11:48 AM
Croydon 219 is better value and experience if you want to go to a cauc place IMO