PDA

View Full Version : Thai Massage, Davenport street Southport (Gold Coast) Review

darthvader
17-04-2014, 01:35 PM
In the nature of keeping things interesting i decided to trial a massage shop completely off the map. Never mentioned here, but i had a friend go there who is a little shy when it comes to asking questions but he thought if the right question was asked then you would be a good chance of leaving happier.

Yesterday i strolled up the stairs (good sign) and was greeted by probably the best looking young asian massage lady I've had so far, $65 for the hour and off we go.

I always look for the signs when i go somewhere new and she led me into one large room with curtains dividing around 6 cubicles. Bad sign. However we get into the cubicle and i spot the tissues. Good Sign.

I get my gear off and lay down with the usual carefully placed nut sack.

In she comes and proceeds to give me the best fucking massage I've had in my life. She starts by working my back, with very careful attention paid to my ass cheeks. She does the get on top thing with her knee up my balls and rubbing the top of my shoulders. Then onto the legs and she didn't disappoint. I wouldn't go as far as to say she actually massaged my nuts, but she came as close as possible, massaging the inner thigh between my nut sack and and leg (good sign).

Well about half an hour in she asks me to flip already. She holds the towel up so as not to look while i flip and then pops the towel over me from chest to shins, with my main man standing to attention creating a tent even BCF would be proud of.

She works the towel like an origami ninja up from my legs so it is just covering my dick but my nuts are hanging out the bottom and massages the front of my legs and inner inner inner things. Fuck it felt good and i reckon 1 or 2 pulls at this stage and i would have shot the ceiling.

Next she works the towel again and tucks it in under my stalk and stands above my head leaning over working in and around my pubic area and accidentally bumping my raging boner here and there.

Next she asks me to sit up and she jumps up on the bed behind me and judo chops my back a little, then says all finished. Ummm. Not quite all finished actually.

Now i haven't had a huge punting career, but generally speaking i know the signs and whether I'm in for the finish i am hoping for or not, and i could have sworn this chick was going to help me out...

But it wasn't to be...

I asked, oh are we finished? Well, is there any chance of extras? Slight giggle and no sir. I have cash! Sorry sir, we don't do that here.

She walked me out and left me and my diminishing erection there, devastated.

I filled my hand with the oil and started slapping away and him, but it was too little too late.

Massage - 10/10
Genital area touching - 10/10
Ending - 0/10

If your looking for a really good massage, by all means give it a crack.

But if it is the ending you generally look most forward to then id try someplace else.

Perhaps another day and another ML there I'm not saying it would be impossible, but i wasn't so lucky.

Going to HD this arvo to release the tension.

popeye96
17-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Great report mate. Pity you didn't get the ending you were after. Nothing worse than having a rock hard boner for half the session then no release at the end.

RottenLittlePunt
17-04-2014, 02:07 PM
Great report mate. Pity you didn't get the ending you were after. Nothing worse than having a rock hard boner for half the session then no release at the end.

Yeah, you might as well stay home with your missus. :surprise:

brownwallaby
17-04-2014, 02:33 PM
I've only been to HD once. I think they should rename it to
either WD or CD (W for Wild, C for Crazy)

darthvader
17-04-2014, 05:21 PM
I've only been to HD once. I think they should rename it to
either WD or CD (W for Wild, C for Crazy)

what makes you say that mate?

brownwallaby
19-04-2014, 08:32 AM
what makes you say that mate?

because it is, as confirmed by my second visit

friskychris
19-04-2014, 06:31 PM
Not relevant

popeye96
19-04-2014, 06:56 PM
Which shop is "HD"?

Happy Dragon.

icanfly
19-04-2014, 07:03 PM
Happy Dragon.

Anyone know if HD takes credit card. Under the impression the price up front includes everything? No need for after cash tips? Is that still correct?

brownwallaby
19-04-2014, 07:12 PM
It depends how you define everything. HD is located in Chevron and they have sister shops in Southport, Broadbeach and Miami Beach. Same set up, same prices and they rotate the girls

darthvader
22-04-2014, 09:37 AM
because it is, as confirmed by my second visit

I more meant what do you mean by that?

I have been there several times and I'm not exactly sure what you mean?

darthvader
22-04-2014, 09:39 AM
Anyone know if HD takes credit card. Under the impression the price up front includes everything? No need for after cash tips? Is that still correct?

Not sure if they take credit card as I always pay cash, I know generally speaking most of the shops do take credit card.

The going rate for the Chevron one is $50 for half hour including leaving happy.

darthvader
22-04-2014, 09:41 AM
It depends how you define everything. HD is located in Chevron and they have sister shops in Southport, Broadbeach and Miami Beach. Same set up, same prices and they rotate the girls

Do u have any further details for the sister shops? I wasn't aware there was more than one.

I always like to check out different shops, variety being the spice of life and all...