17-04-2014, 07:13 PM
This is Pure Massage

Well known and yes extras are on offer most of the time

Fun_Loving_Dude
17-04-2014, 07:15 PM
I love you guys

Bubbaloo
10-05-2014, 12:55 AM
I had an extra nice session there the other night. Gets my vote.

tonksy
29-05-2014, 01:58 PM
I had an awesome massage today from A GIRL, really firm if you like it like that, which I do....and good at the soft bits too :)

Digger
29-05-2014, 03:52 PM
I had an awesome massage today from Emily, really firm if you like it like that, which I do....and good at the soft bits too :)

There seems to be another wave of punters on this Forum who want to reveal the names of ML in Massage shops and the extra services offered. For the privacy of the masseuses and their co-workers please put a zip on your mouth. No problems identifying via a PM or naming a private WL but not a ML for the type of service/ extras offered.

ococpunt
29-05-2014, 10:09 PM
Is it the shop saying Pure massage experience or the Thai place which claims to be "non sexual" service? :confused2:

schismatic
30-05-2014, 05:16 PM
Pure massage = good, happy massage (apparently)

Massage hut = awesome massage but above board. She'll still allow you to fully disrobe tho

ococpunt
30-05-2014, 11:11 PM
Looking to try the "pure massage" place, can someone pm me a ML to try and the prices for the extras :D

tonksy
02-06-2014, 09:38 AM
There seems to be another wave of punters on this Forum who want to reveal the names of ML in Massage shops and the extra services offered. For the privacy of the masseuses and their co-workers please put a zip on your mouth. No problems identifying via a PM or naming a private WL but not a ML for the type of service/ extras offered.

not sure I said anything about 'extras' there chief?

Digger
02-06-2014, 02:24 PM
not sure I said anything about 'extras' there chief?

No, but the inference was certainly there!!

Fun_Loving_Dude
03-06-2014, 03:24 PM
I had an awesome massage today from Emily, really firm if you like it like that, which I do....and good at the soft bits too :)

Yeah mate, agreed let's keep the names off the reports, private message to someone if need be. But I don't want my favorite too get bombarded and scared off... She's actually a properly trained masseuse, who wasn't fully aware of how dodgy the place is, until she started working there. She said she's trying it out but not 100% sure how long she will stay there.

tikogoh
09-06-2014, 08:10 AM
Yeah mate, agreed let's keep the names off the reports, private message to someone if need be. But I don't want my favorite too get bombarded and scared off... She's actually a properly trained masseuse, who wasn't fully aware of how dodgy the place is, until she started working there. She said she's trying it out but not 100% sure how long she will stay there.

I think E**** been there a short while. She doesn't know who is a regular and who isn't. I called up 1.5 hours before closing time and she told me all fully booked. 5 minutes later, S****** called me up and told me that she can take me but too late. I was already on my way home feeling disappointed.

Next day I booked S****** and during the session she explained what happened. E***** thought I was a non-regular so she didn't make any room for me. I'm regular there with 2 gals (hint hint), so they normally accommodate me beyond the closing time.

Fun_Loving_Dude
21-07-2014, 12:02 AM
I think E**** been there a short while. She doesn't know who is a regular and who isn't. I called up 1.5 hours before closing time and she told me all fully booked. 5 minutes later, S****** called me up and told me that she can take me but too late. I was already on my way home feeling disappointed.

Next day I booked S****** and during the session she explained what happened. E***** thought I was a non-regular so she didn't make any room for me. I'm regular there with 2 gals (hint hint), so they normally accommodate me beyond the closing time.

Hey mate,

can you PM me your regulars?

E is about to go back to Japan for a while.

Cheers,

FLD

paragon2312
30-07-2014, 07:37 PM
Random question because I know there has been a bit of a roster change here the last few months. But could someone hazard as to the current lineup while I am waiting for a wechat respone from the store?

broownwallaby
01-08-2014, 01:20 AM
Random question because I know there has been a bit of a roster change here the last few months. But could someone hazard as to the current lineup while I am waiting for a wechat respone from the store?

Still old faces mate... Ai, Ayumi, Ivy, Sammy. Emily is on holiday =)