PDA

View Full Version : General talk Wechat frustration!

wileyoleboi
18-04-2014, 02:35 AM
Hey guys n gals..maybe some help is required!
So, being the horny bastard I am and trying to get modern, I thought hey, lets try wechat..yes I am gwelio, but damn, surely, that means I am a sucker ripe for picking..well it seems not!!
If I am after $400 ph no probs, the pimps/mamasans have no probs, but I just fancy a private massage..there are plenty popping up on my "nearest" so I contact ivy (example) byline erotic massage, no response , I try anna "skilled in full body" no response..Whats the crack? Am not rude in my greeting but why offer, when I/all are horny and then not respond?! So confused!
After all this mischief I ended up at bellevue so will post shortly about that fun!
So, how do I achieve success in wechat or shall I forget all together??

IExperiment
18-04-2014, 02:51 AM
So, being the horny bastard I am and trying to get modern, I thought hey, lets try wechat..yes I am gwelio, but damn, surely, that means I am a sucker ripe for picking..well it seems not!!
If I am after $400 ph no probs, the pimps/mamasans have no probs, but I just fancy a private massage..there are plenty popping up on my "nearest" so I contact ivy (example) byline erotic massage, no response , I try anna "skilled in full body" no response..Whats the crack? Am not rude in my greeting but why offer, when I/all are horny and then not respond?! So confused!
After all this mischief I ended up at bellevue so will post shortly about that fun!

lol it takes time for them to respond but once they respond you cant stop them, I am not sure if it a good think to look in wechat I will find out more.
I have seen a girl she was ok I paid $600 the only good thing she have going for her self is she is young and just ok.
Service was still BBBJ DFK, which I never ask and I dont know if it was on offer or my luck.

wilisno
18-04-2014, 02:54 AM

What success do you want to achieve ? Free root ? I doubt you can !

If you don't mind paying, there are lots of choices to find good Asian girls, why wechat ? You're not Asian anyway !

wileyoleboi
18-04-2014, 03:34 AM
Thanks iexperiment and wilisno! Let me be clear. If I was looking for a free root I would be hitting up star bar but I am happy to pay for a massage! This is the thrill I am looking for! All the fs girls reply straig
ht away but the ones offering erotic massage/body slide don't seem interested! Grrr...
Did fund an amazing proportioned fs girl of ahl is I interested??
Pm me for wechat id..ahaha

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
18-04-2014, 08:10 AM
What's the crack? Keep trying, something will give. Law of averages mate.