PDA

View Full Version : Girl info BlueMoon New Year Special!! Discount for everyone until New Year Eve!!

BlueMoonSyd.com
29-12-2012, 11:47 AM
Mention AUS99 with your forum ID via SMS during booking to receive the following discount:

1HR: $20 OFF
2HR: $30 OFF

EXAMPLE: I want to book Ashley for 1hr on 4pm I m xxxx at the forum

YOU WILL RECEIVE: Thanks bro xxxx, discount of $20 is granted + your confirmation information.

ONLY UNTIL NEW YEAR EVE!!

Happy New Year and we'd love to share the joy with all bros...

Wishing all the best for all AUS99 bros for year 2013

*Discount is a voluntary cut on our management share and won't effect on girls' payout so we still keeping our high quality of service!!

For Bookings:
0414 757 138

For girls' information:
www.BlueMoonGirls.com

Gucci2012
29-12-2012, 01:45 PM
I'll take this offer. Msg sent.

AHLUNGOR
29-12-2012, 02:04 PM
I think it's a great idea to offer some discount for the forum members, just not sure if all the members would like to be identified!!

I guess it should be sufficient just by mentioned AUS99 in order to get a discount. I just don't think when you are getting 2 Ahlungor or 4 Wilisno in the same afternoon would be much fun or meant much...............lol.

If I do go ahead and make a booking, I will definitely said I am Travelmate or Cisco or even Snow69 just to cause some confusions !!.............haha

Cheers

:cool2:

BlueMoonSyd.com
29-12-2012, 02:10 PM
No offence:) and we never expose anyone identity as its a "must" rule for this industry
we just want to get closer and know more of forum member for better client communication and services.

Happy holiday, we are waiting for your calls or text!!

wilisno
29-12-2012, 03:49 PM
I think it's a great idea to offer some discount for the forum members, just not sure if all the members would like to be identified!!

I guess it should be sufficient just by mentioned AUS99 in order to get a discount. I just don't think when you are getting 2 Ahlungor or 4 Wilisno in the same afternoon would be much fun or meant much...............lol.

If I do go ahead and make a booking, I will definitely said I am Travelmate or Cisco or even Snow69 just to cause some confusions !!.............haha

Cheers

Well, all agencies with phone bookings know the faces of customers anyway, it's just a matter of time before they figure out who you are on the forum !

And if you have to make a booking via PM, you can't fake your username !

kickass
29-12-2012, 04:35 PM
That's right wilisno.

The question is, how can we give an honest review if a shop has our identity?

BlueMoonSyd.com
29-12-2012, 05:00 PM
As I said before I always welcome honest feedbacks from client. Bad reviews are often the best tool for us to seek for improvements. That's how BlueMoon build up its reputation with AUS99.

Think of it the other way, if I don't know who is not happy with the service how could I apply for refund or discount? :)

Happy punting and good afternoon

wilisno
29-12-2012, 05:05 PM
That's right wilisno.

The question is, how can we give an honest review if a shop has our identity?

Don't tell me shops don't know your identity, hahaha !

chandra_man1
29-12-2012, 06:29 PM
$20 off on $350 isnt a lot and won't be a deal maker for me. Have a look at GF dropping $20 off $120 or 22 dropping $90 to $70, now those are deal makers. I suggest you give loyal customers a free session after they have paid for 9, now that would be incentive for customers to keep visiting.

DeepImpact
29-12-2012, 08:47 PM

Cheers

Come on man $20 off and uniform supplied what else do you want? We both know its always been a fantasy of yours to wear a fairy outfit!!!!

No need to worry about the phone numbers as I am sure the massage shops that you frequent so often and help to advise their rosters have your number and if nothing has gone wrong with that then why would end anything go wrong with the good people of Bluemoon? Don't think too much Bro, you are probably still upset that the next Mia let you down, haha.

Richboy
30-12-2012, 01:34 AM
Cash discounts is the worst marketing strategy as they only serves to devalue the brand name. May I suggest that you think outside the square for example, instead of say $20 off, the punter who has booked for a wlS is able to see another wlB naked for 5 mins during their session free. Of course, perving and no touching. This will in effect brings business for a further booking.

BlueMoonSyd.com
30-12-2012, 02:20 AM
Thanks for the idea bro Richboy I will definitely keep thinking of new special offer for our forum members :)

NEWPunter
30-12-2012, 04:27 AM
Shit! .......i notice this info after i had very wonderful 1hr with Ashley t9. ...........i should read general forum first before i go to hunt in the next time.

Gucci2012
30-12-2012, 06:18 AM
Shit! .......i notice this info after i had very wonderful 1hr with Ashley t9. ...........i should read general forum first before i go to hunt in the next time.

Actually with the forum spot light on MOC I was keen to try but this thread caught my attention. After 2 hours with Ms Ashley I was extremely happy with my decision to try Bluemoon.

BlueMoonSyd.com
30-12-2012, 11:21 AM
You are always welcome for the second visit, let me know when you book next time and I will keep your discount for the next visit so you haven't miss the promotion anyway :)

NEWPunter
30-12-2012, 12:25 PM
Good!!!!!All best to ur business !

chandra_man1
30-12-2012, 01:25 PM
May I suggest that you think outside the square for example, instead of say $20 off, the punter who has booked for a wlS is able to see another wlB naked for 5 mins during their session free. Of course, perving and no touching. This will in effect brings business for a further booking.

and allow the punter to jerk off in that 5 minutes?

kickass
31-12-2012, 10:56 AM
I notice things are getting more competitive these days.