PDA

View Full Version : General talk Tinder/ Blendr apps

rubit moore
19-04-2014, 10:37 AM
Morning Bro's,

Been saving some hard-earned punting $ in the past couple months from putting in some hrs on the above apps. Met some cracking asian chicks and the funny thing that always goes through my mind during/after sex is '...are you a ml/wl or have been?'

Why? One gives me the best bbbj I've had in a long time, and always willing to massage me. Fucks me all night then leaves. Another quite happily tugs me off and gets the oil out and we get rude with the massage again. We fuck each others brains out. I get breakfast cooked for me.

Maybe Ive been punting for too long and anything resembling part of a 1hr session in an otherwise similar situation (without the feed) I wonder where they got their skills from.

Bad and unnecessary thoughts... haha... yes I have seen similar threads on bro's who see an asian girl out and about who immediately question 'is she/isnt she?' but you can't help that train of thought after the places we visit!

Think my brain has been tarnished :)

Happy Easter .

cloud
20-04-2014, 10:56 PM
Sounds like you've had more luck with these apps than I have.

From my experience the girls there want compliments and attention, eventually leading to some dirty talk and phone sex. But never want to meet up IRL!

Then they get angry when you stop giving them as much attention.

And yes, definitely some ML/WL on there (have admitted to me).