PDA

View Full Version : General talk Where are the HUGE tits??

Ash113
20-04-2014, 09:06 PM
Hey guys,

I'm looking for huge boobs, not just big, but huge!
Don't mind if it's at a cauc place, or if they're fake, but anybody have some HUGE, recommendations?

Thanks.

mr-y
22-04-2014, 08:11 PM
you want to huge titts for takeaway or eat in?

if you find, Takeaway for me please!! i use it for my foots massage.

mrnic007
24-04-2014, 02:35 AM
Hey guys,

I'm looking for huge boobs, not just big, but huge!
Don't mind if it's at a cauc place, or if they're fake, but anybody have some HUGE, recommendations?

Thanks.

If you want huge, and I mean huge! Yumi at sydney gorgous. They are natural and just, gigantic! She is skinny too!

feelus
24-04-2014, 07:14 AM
Hey bro,

Is she worth the $350 hour price tag? I've been curious about Sydney Gorgeous. How does it work with the in-call given there is no address?

cisco
24-04-2014, 08:54 AM
Bro ahlungor , where are you ? Someone need your help pls

mrnic007
24-04-2014, 08:59 AM
Hey bro,

Is she worth the $350 hour price tag? I've been curious about Sydney Gorgeous. How does it work with the in-call given there is no address?

Bbbj is not good, I think only because she doesn't like it, she might be better with cbj.

As for sex she moans real nice and seems to really enjoy it. So that was good. And playing with those tits was great.

The conversation can be a bit awkward but might have just been me.

If big tits is your thing then give her a try, this is another chick there with big tots who I haven't tried.

As for how it works, if its an out call its wherever you want. Incall they will give you an address close to the booking time.

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2014, 09:14 AM
Bro ahlungor , where are you ? Someone need your help pls

I think the OP wants them huge and fake ! Sorry , I don't know much of the kind.

Good luck to him

Cheers

MLo
18-08-2014, 11:55 PM
Hi guys. Newbie looking for some help.

Edit. Forgot the magic word. Thanks.