PDA

View Full Version : General talk Korean doctrs: Surgeons or Artists?

MaxPunter
21-04-2014, 08:27 PM
I don't condemn plastic surgery...particularly if the results are of this sort
I am not a fan of boobs jobs, but i believe improving facial features can greatly help to gain confidence and have a better life, particularly in societies like korean one, where girls need to attach their pictures along with a CV...

This will probably reinforce the common thinking that korean girls are beautiful because undergo plastic surgery...
Based on my personal experience korean girls are naturally beautiful...in larger quantity compared to other Asian countries
If the korean surgeons are so good it is because they have a good "human material" to reference to :miao:

cisco
21-04-2014, 09:05 PM
Oh yeah perfect good job

CunningLinguist
21-04-2014, 11:25 PM
Wouldn't you be pissed if you married a girl that had plastic surgery and your kids turned out to be fugly ...

loaded
21-04-2014, 11:32 PM
Per capita Korea has the highest incidence of plastic surgery. K girls are beautiful, I wouldn't say naturally beautiful though given the potential enhancements.

Rpd
21-04-2014, 11:46 PM
A stunning k-ml showed me a picture of her without makeup and asked if I thought if she was still beautiful...

I said yes but Tbh, she was barely recognisable without makeup. Probably wouldn't have given her a second look. It's amazing what a little makeup can do to these ladies. Haha

rooter
21-04-2014, 11:58 PM
A stunning k-ml showed me a picture of her without makeup and asked if I thought if she was still beautiful...

I said yes but Tbh, she was barely recognisable without makeup. Probably wouldn't have given her a second look. It's amazing what a little makeup can do to these ladies. Haha

Women definitely have a big advantage over guys in how much they can improve their appearance with great hair, make up and wardrobe.
I have sometimes not even recognised one night stands the morning after!
Us guys are much more limited in what we can do.
but then again a lot more is expected of women as far as appearance goes so I guess it evens out.

MaxPunter
22-04-2014, 12:09 AM
Per capita Korea has the highest incidence of plastic surgery. K girls are beautiful, I wouldn't say naturally beautiful though given the potential enhancements.
The majority of the plastic surgery in Korea is eye surgery to get what they call "double line" on lower eyelid...something that us westerner we don't even notice

major plastic surgery of face features (nose, chin, cheeks,..) and boobs is in line with any other advanced country..actually booobs jobs are much more common in western countries

I have lived in Korea and can assure you i met so many natural beauties; i believe because Korea in the past, and partially still now, has been a very closed society where mixed marriages/relationships were not accepted therefore they kept very distinctive somatic traits that makes korean girls so different and exotic
And their skin...flawless..mostly thanks to cold weather and...kimchi! Yes kimchi is the real secret of korean skin, full of probiotic that help digesting and constantly detoxing

CunningLinguist
22-04-2014, 12:14 AM
"Honey what do you like best about me ?"
Your beautiful blue eyes!
Girl bursts out crying, 'they are contact lenses, my eyes are brown"!
Oh, sorry dear, your beautiful nose!
Girl calms down and says thanks, "I got that done last year for a small fortune, I was hoping you liiked it"
"Do you like my double eyelids (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2222481/South-Korean-girls-obsession-double-eyelid-surgery-strive-look-like-pretty-western-celebrities.html) ?"
Yes darling you look just like a western celebrity!

cisco
22-04-2014, 12:34 AM
Wouldn't you be pissed if you married a girl that had plastic surgery and your kids turned out to be fugly ...

Ask her photo when she was young around 18 years old and see is there any much different before n now

cisco
22-04-2014, 12:39 AM
Go china , many of them are natural beautiful without any surgery

IExperiment
22-04-2014, 12:49 AM

There is a story about this and the father actually sue the wife. Have to google it and see what I mean :)

IExperiment
22-04-2014, 12:51 AM
Here it is CL what a babe of a wife :) I would not care just dont have kids with her ....lol....

http://www.novafm.com.au/station/national/news/article/man-sues-wife-for-giving-birth-to-ugly-children

IExperiment
22-04-2014, 12:52 AM
Actually after looking before and after her photo I dont know :) maybe if I already fallen for her.
Shit that make you think twice ...lol...

CunningLinguist
22-04-2014, 01:17 AM
Here it is CL what a babe of a wife :) I would not care just dont have kids with her ....lol....

http://www.novafm.com.au/station/national/news/article/man-sues-wife-for-giving-birth-to-ugly-children

Thanks for the link IE!
This sort of thing might become common place soon.
But it won't be long before their is a market for plastic surgery on ugly babies to make them look just like their plastic enhanced mothers!

cisco
22-04-2014, 01:17 AM
Wow , gotta think n think

IExperiment
22-04-2014, 01:29 AM
Thanks for the link IE!
But it won't be long before their is a market for plastic surgery on ugly babies to make them look just like their plastic enhanced mothers!

I think with kids is does not matter everyone thinks their kids are beautiful even if they are just normal.
I am glad mine are real good looking :)

Rpd
22-04-2014, 06:14 PM
I think with kids is does not matter everyone thinks their kids are beautiful even if they are just normal.
I am glad mine are real good looking :)

Haha yea, but now you have to worry about all those horny young bastards trying to bang your daughters (assuming you have daughters, ofc!) :shout:

CunningLinguist
22-04-2014, 08:27 PM
Haha yea, but now you have to worry about all those horny young bastards trying to bang your daughters (assuming you have daughters, ofc!) :shout:

Looks like there is a need to make pretty girls look ugly to protect them, they can always reverse the procedure later on when they are on the market.
More money for the plastic surgeons, which is what the industry is about anyway ...

The Fonz
23-04-2014, 01:09 AM
No matter, the kids can get plastic surgery too.

Oneonone
23-04-2014, 08:10 AM
Go china , many of them are natural beautiful without any surgery

Yes have to agree there are so many bros on here rave about the Korean and yes I admit there are a lot of good looking ones out there but there are also a lot of beautiful looking Chinese ladies and I find the Chinese so much easier going in most cases.

But each to their own that's what makes it all so interesting.

AHLUNGOR
23-04-2014, 09:28 AM
Thanks for the link IE!

I don't know if you guys still remember, many years ago in one of the Big Brother Series, there was a mother and daughter pair: Susan and Crystal - both had breasts implants and both looked super hot !

Especially Crystal, graced so many covers of lads magazines !!

The mum paid for her implants apparently , well, I guess as long as they were happy !