PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall Arkiss Arkiss - Who's the fairest of them all?

Gurus
29-12-2012, 07:51 PM
Guys please don't book this babe because after spending a short and sweet hour with her I want her to all myself. Unfortunately, Duncan suggested I support her by writing a review to support her so here it is (kicks myself for sharing this gem!!)

Well lets just start by saying she has the loveliest smile on any girl I have ever been with. I don't think for a second she stopped smiling for the whole session. Not only that, she kept eye contact and not closing them once during our dfk equates to an amazing experience. Combined with the fact that she is absolutely drop dead georgous, it was GFE nirvana. I want to iterate again she is absolutely georgous face and body:)

Not sure what else to say but stay away cause she's mine and only mine (in my dreams).

Lastly bros please be gentle on this one she really is innocent but her attitude is 100000000000%

Also final note is that I think MOC is back. Like many bros here I use to visit MOC a lot previous as it was out standing if you we're after innocent/uni chicks. There have been a few duds recently but I think with arkiss they are heading in the right direction again ;)

MyOutCall Australia
30-12-2012, 01:24 AM
I saw this young girl aged 19 originally from Hong Kong today. I am about to write a formal AR for her but discovered that there have been two ARs already so I decide to supplement this AR from a relatively new member of this forum "Gurus" rather than initiating a third one on my own.

Arkiss has been in MOC for a while (around three to four weeks) initiallly on minimum two-hour booking so whoever saw her yesterday and today would not be her first customer.

She is a very pretty young girl aged only 19 originally from Hong Kong and speaks cantonese. She is a relatively small-built girl with a B-cup sized breasts. In my view, she is much prettier than Niko (formerly WL of 5 * Penthouse) and comparable to Rossi. She is not a skinny type of girl like Niko but very slim and her breasts are much larger than than of Niko and quite muscular and elastic so they give customer very good feeling upon touching. Her skin is very white and smooth. In terms of look and body, I have no doubt that she is of brand quality.

In terms of service, she is not as good as Sing, Paki, Matris or Morphil (i.e. Pamela of PKG) but she has very good attitudes and is willing to please customers. Because her mouth is relatively small and her tongue is small and short, DFK and bbbj cannot be as deep and intimate as those famous outcall ladies of MOC mentioned but for a new to industry girl, she is certainly of high standard and has tried her best.

In my opinion, the best part of her comes from the sex session. She has a clean and very juicy pussy and loves daty. From my sex session with her, I can say that she enjoys long sex and will keep on secreting natural lube making customer's pounding easy, fast and forceful even with her tight pussy. Various positions were tried and it was wonderful sex on each postion for both of us.

If you like a pretty young chinese girl who can speak cantonese and enjoy sex, Arkiss of MOC is one not to be missed. I can assure brothers here that she is of brand quality and $350 for an hour is definitely good value for money.

Niceman123 brotha, thanks for your support of my MOC.

Arkiss deserves your formal AR.

Cheers

Duncan MOC

MyOutCall Australia
30-12-2012, 01:26 AM
Guys please don't book this babe because after spending a short and sweet hour with her I want her to all myself. Unfortunately, Duncan suggested I support her by writing a review to support her so here it is (kicks myself for sharing this gem!!)

Well lets just start by saying she has the loveliest smile on any girl I have ever been with. I don't think for a second she stopped smiling for the whole session. Not only that, she kept eye contact and not closing them once during our dfk equates to an amazing experience. Combined with the fact that she is absolutely drop dead georgous, it was GFE nirvana. I want to iterate again she is absolutely georgous face and body:)

Not sure what else to say but stay away cause she's mine and only mine (in my dreams).

Lastly bros please be gentle on this one she really is innocent but her attitude is 100000000000%

Also final note is that I think MOC is back. Like many bros here I use to visit MOC a lot previous as it was out standing if you we're after innocent/uni chicks. There have been a few duds recently but I think with arkiss they are heading in the right direction again ;)

Thanks Gurus brotha for your support.

I appreciate so much your positive feedbacks of MOC arkiss.

Cheers

Duncan MOC

santos
31-12-2012, 12:48 AM
I saw this young girl aged 19 originally from Hong Kong today. I am about to write a formal AR for her but discovered that there have been two ARs already so I decide to supplement this AR from a relatively new member of this forum "Gurus" rather than initiating a third one on my own.

Arkiss has been in MOC for a while (around three to four weeks) initiallly on minimum two-hour booking so whoever saw her yesterday and today would not be her first customer.

She is a very pretty young girl aged only 19 originally from Hong Kong and speaks cantonese. She is a relatively small-built girl with a B-cup sized breasts. In my view, she is much prettier than Niko (formerly WL of 5 * Penthouse) and comparable to Rossi. She is not a skinny type of girl like Niko but very slim and her breasts are much larger than than of Niko and quite muscular and elastic so they give customer very good feeling upon touching. Her skin is very white and smooth. In terms of look and body, I have no doubt that she is of brand quality.

In terms of service, she is not as good as Sing, Paki, Matris or Morphil (i.e. Pamela of PKG) but she has very good attitudes and is willing to please customers. Because her mouth is relatively small and her tongue is small and short, DFK and bbbj cannot be as deep and intimate as those famous outcall ladies of MOC mentioned but for a new to industry girl, she is certainly of high standard and has tried her best.

In my opinion, the best part of her comes from the sex session. She has a clean and very juicy pussy and loves daty. From my sex session with her, I can say that she enjoys long sex and will keep on secreting natural lube making customer's pounding easy, fast and forceful even with her tight pussy. Various positions were tried and it was wonderful sex on each postion for both of us.

If you like a pretty young chinese girl who can speak cantonese and enjoy sex, Arkiss of MOC is one not to be missed. I can assure brothers here that she is of brand quality and $350 for an hour is definitely good value for money.

Niceman123 bro,

Your review is very objective thing and very helpful. i like to read your review. hope you keep writing reviews for us.

kickass
31-12-2012, 10:46 AM
Fuck, everyone's having a go. She's on my list.

MyOutCall Australia
02-01-2013, 02:16 AM
Fuck, everyone's having a go. She's on my list.

Be quick. She is nice. :grimace:

kickass
02-01-2013, 01:16 PM
Is she leaving?

MyOutCall Australia
04-01-2013, 02:05 AM
Is she leaving?

At the moment she feels good & happy. However tomorrow who knows?

Duncan MOC

MyOutCall Australia
06-01-2013, 01:51 AM
Hey guys, welcome to see a real young pussy arkiss@MOC.

Duncan MOC

MyOutCall Australia
12-01-2013, 04:37 AM
MOC BIG3 Arkiss will be back to MOC this weekend.

Check out What should be callled "top face & top figure"!

Duncan MOC

MyOutCall Australia
13-01-2013, 03:23 AM
Good to revisit this AR again on Arkiss and I re-confirm what I said in my supplementary AR above that she is a very pretty cantonese-speaking girl with good attitudes and services. One of the girls highly recommended in the current outcall market !!!

Aha, Niceman123 brotha,

Yes, exactly! Of course this is no any question that BIG ARKISS is unique quality in this market!

but please check out our other 2 BIG3! :love: BIG J@MOC, BIG IVA@MOC! Do not miss the 2nd ROSSI!

I always thanks your weekly visits duncan's MOC aha~~~