PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Massage girls wage?

tugboat
24-04-2014, 11:34 AM
how much on average would a girl make at a parlour?

options include weather that do hj/fs etc?

k go haha

RottenLittlePunt
24-04-2014, 11:41 AM
Same with any girl in the sex industry (ML/stripper/WL) If they can handle the job so as to stick with it and are reasonably good at it, they can make a shit load of money. The problem is that they tend to not declare it to the ATO and therefore end up spending the cash on lifestyle rather than a better life.

tugboat
24-04-2014, 12:08 PM
what im asking though on average, what can they be expected to earn a week? is someone that earns say 1400 a week doing massage and hj, or you think its possible there doin more theb just hj?

RottenLittlePunt
24-04-2014, 12:25 PM
Conservatively? Assume a girl gets 4 one hour sessions each day, works 5 days a week and receives $30 from the shop and $30 tip, that's $1200 gross.

The reality is that most girls work 6 days a week, sometimes get 8 or more sessions a day (but on quiet days get none), 30 minute sessions mean more tips, some shops /girls would be getting $100 tips per session.

I would expect most girls who have a few regulars to EASILY earn $50K MINIMUM!! The more popular and adventurous girls could be making over $100K. PLUS some of them are keeping the tax that you would ordinarily lose from a similar wage.

brownwallaby
24-04-2014, 12:27 PM
it depends at which shop she works and how popular she is, i can give you ranges

hourly salary from boss : 30-40
tip for hj: 25-50
days worked in a week: 2-5
clients per day: 2-7

tugboat
24-04-2014, 01:22 PM
what sort of money for full service theres reason behind my questioning which i will explain at a later date 👌

brownwallaby
24-04-2014, 02:41 PM
what sort of money for full service theres reason behind my questioning which i will explain at a later date ��

what?? fs at parlours?? something new to me :p

Digger
24-04-2014, 02:45 PM
what sort of money for full service theres reason behind my questioning which i will explain at a later date ��

Sounds like a new "comer" (pardon the pun) is conducting his market research and preparing a business plan. He will keep this thread hanging until he opens a shop "at a later date".
By the way what has happened to "comer" of late?
"tugboat" may also be making enquiries on behalf of the ATO, if I was a cynical person!! So be careful of the intelligence you reveal to him.

tugboat
24-04-2014, 02:55 PM
^ paranoid much? haha someone needs to go relax and let some girl peel his skin back.

ud actually be suprised behind the story of my motive.

i may even post tonight.

ecchi.gaijin
24-04-2014, 03:16 PM
ATO couldn't do much based on info from here. Even with the new default assessments they have been doing recently, they have to base their figures on some evidence of actual activities, not just what hypothetically someone could be making.

paragon2312
24-04-2014, 03:23 PM
Can you imagine if ATO did care and built a team focused on investigating such establishments with sting operations and undercover operatives, bit fanciful but good fun to imagine

Digger
24-04-2014, 03:29 PM
ATO couldn't do much based on info from here. Even with the new default assessments they have been doing recently, they have to base their figures on some evidence of actual activities, not just what hypothetically someone could be making.

Loosen up, it was intended in jest. Why all you guys want to open up to somebody who wants to take the easy way, let him do the hard yards first!!

ecchi.gaijin
24-04-2014, 03:36 PM
Can you imagine if ATO did care and built a team focused on investigating such establishments with sting operations and undercover operatives, bit fanciful but good fun to imagine

I have seen them do worse. eg Audit a log book and then waste an hour referring back to the toll receipts to disallow $14 worth of deductions.

Loosen up, it was intended in jest. Why all you guys want to open up to somebody who wants to take the easy way, let him do the hard yards first!!

Actually I had thought something similar to what you suggested, but a different means to a different end.

JustMetoday
26-04-2014, 09:41 AM
I had heard Amore pays per massage which could suck on quiet days. Any idea how much per massage a girl gets to keep ?