PDA

View Full Version : Healthy Dragon - southport Gold Coast Review

darthvader
24-04-2014, 03:17 PM
I am a regular at Happy Dragon chevron island and as mentioned in another thread they have another shop at Southport which is named Healthy Dragon.

I popped in today to check it out.

It's located on a main road, not a drama for me but others might not like this. It is huddled in amongst other small no name shops in one of those older style shopping centre style complexes I used to always see when I was a kid.

Walked in and greeted by a smiling young asian woman who was slightly on the chubbier side of slim.

I would think between 6 and 8 rooms all very small but big enough and nice and clean.

Towels smelt clean and we're not moist.

I went for the all too good to be true $50 for 30.

The massage was pretty good (I generally don't expect too much in a 30 minute time slot). She did smile and ask where I would like her to concentrate and also checked in with me to make sure the pressure was ok.

Plenty of sack tickle and even a slight massage of the nuts while facing down.

Flip over and she covered me with the towel. I guess I am on the quieter side and as I haven't been there before maybe she wasn't sure if I was after everything.

After a quick rub up my thighs the pointed to the pitched tent ask asked the question.

I left extremely relaxed and will certainly return.

Vfm you can't beat for $50 all in.

Enjoy brothers.

kho207bob
24-04-2014, 04:59 PM
Great report bro (beats all the crap that's been posted by one individual in the past few days). Do you know how much 60 min is?

samdv
24-04-2014, 05:26 PM
Great report bro (beats all the crap that's been posted by one individual in the past few days). Do you know how much 60 min is?

$80 if i am not mistaken

icanfly
24-04-2014, 05:38 PM
$80 if i am not mistaken

That's unbelievable! Would never bother with the 30 minutes then. An extra 30 for an hours worth bargain!

ecchi.gaijin
24-04-2014, 05:42 PM
Alternatively, saving the $30 makes you 60% closer to tomorrows fun.

madness
05-05-2014, 11:53 PM
Thank you for reviewing this place. I live really close and regularly drive past it. It had all the signs, the late nights, good location so I was pretty sure I would leave happy. I must try it out.
On a more general note while I have been driving around I have noticed how many of these places there are on the gold coast. Damn there must be a lot of guys going there if they are all surviving.

darthvader
26-09-2014, 01:56 PM
i was in the area so i dropped into Healthy Dragon today - shit massage and shit ending.

I guess they call it punting for a reason, better luck next time.

madness
27-09-2014, 02:29 AM
Was going to post a brief review about this place then I saw this thread.
I have only been there twice - a bit close to home for me. As has been said earlier $50 for have hour - good value. Maybe I was lucky the first visit I dropped in at about 8:30pm and a cute Japanese girl was at the counter.
Massage was ok, she was pleasant and tried to do a good job. Let me put my hand on her bottom while finishing the massage which is always nice. Short skirt so it rode up a bit while she bent over concentrating on finishing it. Nice bottom, that soft curve young girls have....mmmm feels good.
Anyway my second visit I booked her again - she could do with a couple of suggestions (like teasing before the turn over) but good VFM IMO. She is now my second favourite shop ML. Might make the suggestions next time - she will either get better of snap my dick off I suppose...