PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall Original Reviews from "Niceman123" - Arkiss@MOC Under Gurus "The fairest of them all"

MyOutCall Australia
29-12-2012, 09:37 PM
Original Reviews from "Niceman123":

I saw this young girl aged 19 originally from Hong Kong today. I am about to write a formal AR for her but discovered that there have been two ARs already so I decide to supplement this AR from a relatively new member of this forum "Gurus" rather than initiating a third one on my own.

Arkiss has been in MOC for a while (around three to four weeks) initiallly on minimum two-hour booking so whoever saw her yesterday and today would not be her first customer.

She is a very pretty young girl aged only 19 originally from Hong Kong and speaks cantonese. She is a relatively small-built girl with a B-cup sized breasts. In my view, she is much prettier than Niko (formerly WL of 5 * Penthouse) and comparable to Rossi. She is not a skinny type of girl like Niko but very slim and her breasts are much larger than than of Niko and quite muscular and elastic so they give customer very good feeling upon touching. Her skin is very white and smooth. In terms of look and body, I have no doubt that she is of brand quality.

In terms of service, she is not as good as Sing, Paki, Matris or Morphil (i.e. Pamela of PKG) but she has very good attitudes and is willing to please customers. Because her mouth is relatively small and her tongue is small and short, DFK and bbbj cannot be as deep and intimate as those famous outcall ladies of MOC mentioned but for a new to industry girl, she is certainly of high standard and has tried her best.

In my opinion, the best part of her comes from the sex session. She has a clean and very juicy pussy and loves daty. From my sex session with her, I can say that she enjoys long sex and will keep on secreting natural lube making customer's pounding easy, fast and forceful even with her tight pussy. Various positions were tried and it was wonderful sex on each postion for both of us.

If you like a pretty young chinese girl who can speak cantonese and enjoy sex, Arkiss of MOC is one not to be missed. I can assure brothers here that she is of brand quality and $350 for an hour is definitely good value for money.

--- "Niceman123"

Max Impact
29-12-2012, 09:46 PM
Ok, we read it already lol!

I hope once you get MOC back to stellar levels you don't let go again Duncan! The improvement is obviously amazing after one week.

Oh and Niceman, you always have exceptional radar. Our tastes are more aligned than another other punters. I'm sure you know what I mean!

MyOutCall Australia
29-12-2012, 10:47 PM
Ok, we read it already lol!

I hope once you get MOC back to stellar levels you don't let go again Duncan! The improvement is obviously amazing after one week.

Oh and Niceman, you always have exceptional radar. Our tastes are more aligned than another other punters. I'm sure you know what I mean!

Max impact brotha,

please give me a while... it won't be long...

Cheers.

MyOutCall Australia
30-12-2012, 05:29 PM
For Duncan, yes, Arkiss deserves a formal AR from me and this supplementary review under Gurus' thread is formal enough to show the many strengths and the not so strong points of Arkiss and most importantly my recommendation for this girl.
I will promote Arkiss via my personal networks here and elsewhere to ensure she will be popular as my appreciation for her services.

For Max, yes, I do have exceptional radar for girls and most of the time we do have similar tastes. In fact I do have similar interests and tastes with a lot of brothers including IExperiment. We are both gamblers and punters and go to shops and agencies whereever they are and whatever the pricing to shop for targets and good deals.

sure sure thanks thanks niceman123.

Duncan MOC