PDA

View Full Version : Chloe - a lacklustre in eroticism

fuzzyone
24-04-2014, 10:05 PM
Decided to celebrate the hols by treating myself to another lovely lady baring all. So I found myself at Silverfox in again.
This time got given Chloe, a mid 20s mainlander with a nice body but not as shapely as I normally like and a ok face.
Tried making conversation at the start but didn't feel she was that interested in it so I just lay there to enjoy the massage. She was still fully clothed at this stage. Admittedly she does provide a pretty good massage but there was absolutely no erotic or sensuality involved at all. No slight graze of the manhood or its spherical mates. So after 50 mins of an hour massage, she finally undressed to present nice enough body coupked with pair of b cups. There's no touching allowed except for her thighs any attempts to touch elsewhere, such as the bum, breasts or her non trimmed lady bits were greeted with a turn away of the body. I thought it would be a non takeoff situatio considering what i normally love to do wasn't allowed. So managed to make it anyways. I put it down to the power of closing your eyes and imaging what could or should be.
all in all just an expensive massage today considering the services. Ive been here before and its typically a much better service than today. But definitely won't be seeing Chloe again.

Kaehyung
24-04-2014, 11:17 PM
Thanks for the report Bro Fuzzyone. Sorry to hear about the disappointing experience, but appreciate you sharing the info.

Kaehyung
24-04-2014, 11:31 PM
You've probably tried them already, but Cherry and Albee are both very good. Cherry has more my type of body... Small, curvy with nice size breasts. She does a great Part 2. Albee is a lot skinnier but does a awesome Part 1 massage and is a bit more adept with teasing fingers. Good luck with the punting!

fuzzyone
25-04-2014, 08:27 PM
I've read alot of good things about Albee but haven't had the pleasure yet, maybe in the coming weeks. I have tried Neimi and she is the antitheseis of Chloe. Highly erotic and knows how to please any man and she shed her clothes half way through an hour session as opposed to the last 15 minutes.

Kaehyung
25-04-2014, 09:45 PM
Yes, Neimei has quite a few good reports. Also Vicky seems to have quite a few followers. I plan to try each of them at some stage, but tend to go back to the ones I've had a good great experience with. Another one to consider is Olivia if you like eye candy. Only thing is that her massage skills aren't as developed as the others.