PDA

View Full Version : General talk Penetration is not a requirement

gggi
25-04-2014, 12:28 PM
Discuss.

I'm one of those people who appreciate sex without penetration as a thing in its own right. RnT 4 eva!

On the other hand, I often wish my cock could be inside a ML's pussy. And the feeling of sliding in and out of a woman's vagina, with her ankles around my neck, is a sacred thing.

Where do you stand?

wilisno
25-04-2014, 01:31 PM
Discuss.

I'm one of those people who appreciate sex without penetration as a thing in its own right. RnT 4 eva!

On the other hand, I often wish my cock could be inside a ML's pussy. And the feeling of sliding in and out of a woman's vagina, with her ankles around my neck, is a sacred thing.

Where do you stand?
Cock in pussy, no ifs or buts !

I like to pleasure the girl too, I don't think a girl can climax giving HJ or Spanish ! Instead she might get upset if you spray cum on her hair ! Ask CunningLinguist ! ;) ;) ;)

Eureka
25-04-2014, 01:41 PM
Cock in pussy, no ifs or buts !

I like to pleasure the girl too, I don't think a girl can climax giving HJ or Spanish ! Instead she might get upset if you spray cum on her hair ! Ask CunningLinguist ! ;) ;) ;)

Mmm ... No "butts" eh ?? :)
Maybe Tiny was a special case - if I recollect correctly ... haha

wilisno
25-04-2014, 01:46 PM
Mmm ... No "butts" eh ?? :)
Maybe Tiny was a special case - if I recollect correctly ... haha
It was still penetration though ! ;) ;) ;)

Eureka
25-04-2014, 02:09 PM
It was still penetration though ! ;) ;) ;)

I just checked your AR ...
And what a penetration it was sir ...
Especially from one not prone to overstatement !! :)

" ... so the deal was done, and her tight bum really gave me the ride of my punting life !!!"
:) :) :)

wilisno
25-04-2014, 02:37 PM
I just checked your AR ...
And what a penetration it was sir ...
Especially from one not prone to overstatement !! :)

" ... so the deal was done, and her tight bum really gave me the ride of my punting life !!!"
:) :) :)
It wasn't you who made her retire, was it ? ;) ;) ;)

Eureka
25-04-2014, 02:55 PM
It wasn't you who made her retire, was it ? ;) ;) ;)

I cannot think why it would ..
I have no idea why she retired
And I know she worked on and off a while before she dissapeared

loaded
25-04-2014, 04:18 PM
Discuss.

Where do you stand?

No penetration can in broad terms be included as 'sex' if you are looking at definitions.
I on the other hand like the narrow definition and prefer penetration, that is the ultimate.

Oneonone
26-04-2014, 10:00 AM
For me penetration is part of sex and most desirable that is why I only go for full service, plus of course I can get plenty of kissing and cuddling which can be more difficult if you are face down getting a massage

Rpd
26-04-2014, 12:11 PM
Although I am a huge fan of foreplay, I believe it is not considered sex without penetration.

astro boy
26-04-2014, 02:43 PM
Although I am a huge fan of foreplay, I believe it is not considered sex without penetration.

Agree, even more so for her.
though still sex when I temporary slip out and we are still grinding away before its guided back in :)