PDA

View Full Version : General talk Blow & Go?

popeye96
26-04-2014, 01:59 PM
Does anyone know of any women around that provide a simple blow and go service? I just want to walk in, hand over the cash and flop the old fella out for a BJ, then leave. Age and appearance not overly important, but she still needs to be attractive enough for me to be able to get a boner. In other words, no 80yo grannies with no teeth etc. lol. I remember reading somewhere about a WL down the southside somewhere that did this, but can't for the life of me remember where I read it.

icanfly
26-04-2014, 03:29 PM
Does anyone know of any women around that provide a simple blow and go service? I just want to walk in, hand over the cash and flop the old fella out for a BJ, then leave. Age and appearance not overly important, but she still needs to be attractive enough for me to be able to get a boner. In other words, no 80yo grannies with no teeth etc. lol. I remember reading somewhere about a WL down the southside somewhere that did this, but can't for the life of me remember where I read it.

Unfortunately I doubt it. Try lolitas or Dr BJ in Bangkok lol

gpeck80
26-04-2014, 08:19 PM
I seem to recall a few people on here mentioning locanto for that sort of thing.

RottenLittlePunt
26-04-2014, 09:04 PM

There are a few WLs that offer "short stay" prices. I assume that this is what you are looking for.

clearview
26-04-2014, 10:04 PM
Theres this old bird (mid 40s) in Kangaroo Point who offers $50 BJs, theres a few reviews on the forum which you can check out

Be warned though her husband is usually home and he likes to watch take photos etc. Also there are reports she has std sores on her flaps not sure if thats true though

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1415-50-BJ-Kangaroo-pt-anyone-tried&highlight=husband&p=26589#post26589

also the mamasan of amore offers $50 BBBJs for some customers ask Heisenberg for details about that

Heisenberg
26-04-2014, 10:29 PM
Be warned though her husband is usually home and he likes to watch take photos etc. Also there are reports she has std sores on her flaps not sure if thats true though

That sounds appealing. That should be her ad.

Jerry10
27-04-2014, 02:45 AM

There are a few WLs that offer "short stay" prices. I assume that this is what you are looking for.

Half service
Blow and go might get a quick rub if you negotiate for it.
Most WL that advertise full service and massage service should do this.
Or else just ask when making booking price should be cheaper. Should be around the massage price.

gpeck80
27-04-2014, 06:14 PM
Oh dear

:smile:

oilman
30-04-2014, 05:16 PM
Theres this old bird (mid 40s) in Kangaroo Point who offers $50 BJs, theres a few reviews on the forum which you can check out

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1415-50-BJ-Kangaroo-pt-anyone-tried&highlight=husband&p=26589#post26589

also the mamasan of amore offers $50 BBBJs for some customers ask Heisenberg for details about that

Bloody dappa !! Lol

borednhorny
10-05-2014, 01:13 AM
Yeah mate. Depending on how much you want to spend, I usually employ the services of your typical Asian private lady for this type of thing. They generally do FS for 100 1/2hr but they will almost always drop to $70 for a "short stay" and usually don't mind that being a simple blow and go. Your milege may vary depending on whether you want au naturale or not, but it's not uncommon for that to be on the table for that kind of money.

Other than that check out Locanto. There's usually one or two ads for blow and go services listed.