PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere Choco - very pretty but slim Korean young beauty, smoothest skin and best attitude

Dsmaker
26-04-2014, 06:51 PM
Girl's Name : Choco

Shop : 22 Rydalmere

Date of Visit : Saturday , 26 April 2014

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : Very slim body, small firm boobs (est 33in B-cup natural tits) and small bums (est. 33in), waist (est 24in) , size 6, 160cm tall. Very pretty. Snow white smooth skin.

Roster: irregular (catch her while you saw her name on roster)

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath (safe sex only)

Review:

I saw Choco's name for quite some time, but did not take an interest to go to see her until another punter privately asked me if I saw her before. I told him "not yet", but remembered that cmk76 mentioned that he saw her and felt that she is very pretty. As I did not have any specific target today, I decided to go and try out this girl.

Choco is a slim girl by Korean girls standard. She looks very pretty. Her boobs are still OK and nice, but her body is slim. Her skin is very white and smooth.

Choco told me she lives in Sydney, but only works in this shop (I was impressed that Tony managed to get hold of this pretty young girl exclusively).

She gave me a good body massage first and then a very nice CBJ. She started with CG first for about 5 min. I felt her pussy very tight and small. I then went on top of her and gave her pussy hard poundings. Chcco's reactions were not too strong. Her moaning was low volume and soft.

As she is a skinny girl with a small bum, I put a small pillow below her waist to raise her pussy and also give her spine and back a better protection. This also enabled me to have a deeper penetration into her pussy, which made her feel more enjoyable.

She is a lovely girl and has a very good attitude during her services provided to me. Her look is so good that it is hard to forget. I just wish her could eat more and put on a few extra kilos which will make her more sexy.