PDA

View Full Version : General talk How do you decide who to visit!

Oneonone
27-04-2014, 08:26 AM
How do you decide which shop and which lady to visit?

For me I have a list of ladies I would like to see!

I have a preferred shop I like to visit!

I check that shop roster and see what girls are on the day I want to visit!

I phone and make an appointment!

I don't just check my favourite shop I look at the other shops and see what girls are on and if there are any that really catch my eye.

What usually makes up my mind is if I go with a girl I know and a shop I know then I will have a good punt.

I already have a lot of girls I like and so seeing new unknown ones at different shops doesn't offer anything I need.

What is your view and how do you go about deciding where to visit bros?

lakeshow
27-04-2014, 09:28 AM
Yeah I totally agree Brother Oneonone.

There are so many choices especially in the city these days, which is awesome, and good for us!

I have a list, and depending on how much I want to spend, and what I feel like, then I'll go for that.

Some nights, I may feel like a B2B, so I'll go to that specific shop.

Then some nights, I just feel like a simple massage, and a HJ.

Depending on how many times you punt per week, you'll have to vary it up a little.

The most important thing is ensuring that I have enough $ for me throughout the week after my punt.

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
27-04-2014, 11:11 AM
I prefer to read a review of a girl and choose the girl from recommendations. There seems to be alot of great quality girls at the price range of $150-$170/hr which I am happy to pay. High priority goes to GFE girls that are pretty.

clearview
27-04-2014, 11:51 AM
I prefer girls who are young (18-24) new-ish to the industry (preferably working no longer than 6 months) and who possess an innocence and spark of life

Similarly, I avoid older WLs, girls who have been working in brothels for years and who have that defeated / skanky / world weary look. I also avoid WLs with tattoos, children or who smoke (drugs are fine but cigarerettes no way)

To find new girls I rely on the advice of certain trusted bros. I am also on good terms with several shop owners who know my taste and who contact me when new merchandise arrives