PDA

View Full Version : Other Vitality Massage

1littleindian
27-04-2014, 05:08 PM
Never seen any reviews on this place although i have seen it mentioned here and there.
Basic shopfront directly opposite north strathfield station, actually not too bad with discreteness as it seems that area is pretty quiet.
Bit of a weird set up coz u get the choice of RnT or FS with any girl, it was $80/30 $110/45 for rnt and $110/30 $140/45 for fs.
Now i have been here a couple of times in the past 6 weeks, so will give a quick review on each girl.
Monica was 1st, half indian half chinese, mid to late 30's, quite tall, big saggy d cups, decent face, good attitude. Fairly standard service which involved a 10 second back rub and onto fs. She was a bit loose but her nicer attitude made up for it, she really enjoyed daty and was keen for dfk. Job done.
Cindy was next, half indian, half singaporean, half chinese, probably bit younger mayb early 30's, average height, average looks, very nice c cups, nice legs and round ass. No dfk just some light kisses, but very tight and really nice in doggy, would see her again if and when i go back.
3rd girl whos name escapes me was hawaiian, spoke spanish better than english. Exotic looking but again mid to late 30's, big fake dd's, bit chubby. A few extras were on offer such as bbbj and cim, which cost 50 buks. Great attitude, dfk, daty, really into sex which was good fun. Wouldn't mind a repeat with her.

Hope this helps any bros around the north straty/concord area, also saw some aussie girls there which may b worth a go.

paulgallen
27-04-2014, 08:55 PM
Thanks. Might give this place a go after an hour of perving strathfield plaza

AHLUNGOR
28-04-2014, 12:33 AM
For $110/30 min FS, no thanks, surely 45 George with the day time special of $80/30 min is much better value, and all three WLs mentioned here are 30+ milfs !

And if you add $50 for BBBJ and CIM ! I'll go to 5 Star any time before I will try this place.

But then again, if you are local and want a quickie, then it is convenient and I suppose you might have to settle for a lot less quality !

Just my two cents

Cheers

Batman23
14-05-2014, 11:55 PM
Definately not my cup of tea..