PDA

View Full Version : General talk What's your Poison

Bigfoot
27-04-2014, 07:38 PM
Going to take a old friend out tonight for dinner been bugging me about showing him a good cheap time.

So where do you go ?

Where do you take this person tonight. ?

In theory lets say you were dining in Brighton Le Sands and lets Rockdale out due to close Proximity to locals.

Give me an idea.

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
27-04-2014, 08:04 PM
Is this a metaphor for 'whoring'? Got to Pritchard St/Ln whatever it is and show him a cheap time.

Oneonone
27-04-2014, 09:12 PM
There are plenty of good cheap places around go into the city there is Bellevue 12 and 647 Elizabeth or go to Taren Point 64.

refokkused
27-04-2014, 09:27 PM
when someone asks me what is my poison - i reply 'bourbon' ?

Rpd
27-04-2014, 09:35 PM
Go to a bar / pub. Who punts with mates? heh

astro boy
27-04-2014, 09:37 PM
Rockdale would have been ideal as its close and they have a rear discreet entrance.
The cheapest would be Pritchard place..
Taren point would be the best for quality at a low price and today's roster is quite good

You could go to Gerard st Marrickville.. Rockdale's sister shop

clearview
27-04-2014, 10:55 PM
you and your mate should check out club x on george st. some of the video booths there have glory holes and if you stick you cock through it some slut on the other side will suck you off! unfortunately the hole is too small to see what she looks like so its impossible to tell if your dick is being sucked by a 10/10 catwalk model or 30-somwthing MILF...

Hornyonetwo
27-04-2014, 11:11 PM
you and your mate should check out club x on george st. some of the video booths there have glory holes and if you stick you cock through it some slut on the other side will suck you off! unfortunately the hole is too small to see what she looks like so its impossible to tell if your dick is being sucked by a 10/10 catwalk model or 30-somwthing MILF...

Did not think they would of existed in sydney what damage do they charge you to do this?

dr3w
27-04-2014, 11:43 PM
at least 12 yrs old scotch whisky, currently into craft beer and loving 150 lashes by james squire

yellow_fever
28-04-2014, 12:34 AM
Awwww come on, don't tease the guy! Those glory holes have guys on the other side mate!

Bigfoot
02-05-2014, 01:13 AM
Well for those who haven't punted with a good mate? your down fall. It can be alto of fun be it one girl two girl or MORE

Especially if he shouts. Use to do it all the time at a Touch of Class with a well off mate - until a full time female dryed up the money pit- shows how long ago now.

but FYI - I wasn't, sorry I can't until my back heals but I took him to 533.

Marrickville was thought but too close to my place.

I should have gone south but I don't think 54 stays open late ? or do they.

So over the bridge did him fine. felt like an hour but he said it was 45mins and he was a happy boy.

Name was Eleen or Elane ? haven't checked it up

7-8 out of 10

Top BJ I was told. let me say HE loved it I heard it all the way back.

Don't know if he will stop going to his normal monthly but he said it was different.