PDA

View Full Version : No condom service - Bareback in Bangkok?

peter42
30-12-2012, 05:23 AM
Visited Cherry Massage somewhere around Sukhumvit 24/1 and was shown the catalogue of ladies. I looked at the pictures and descriptions and saw a heading "Talent" and words like anal, kissing, ... ... and "no condom service".

Well. I had a great time with Ploy. BB 69, BBBJ, after which she says "put condom ok?" well I wasn't sure if I wanted BBFS so I said ok but I couldn't figure out the deal with this "no condom service". By the way, Ploy's pages didn't have any description of her talent so I asked. The answer was "she can do everything". Quite talented huh. All the pictures are real at http://cherrymassagebkk.com/ and Ploy looks better in real life.

So what's the deal? Are bareback (full) services now on the menu too?

rooter
30-12-2012, 09:08 AM
Thailand is one of those places where just about anything is available at a price.
I was never offered bareback sex over here and never asked for it ( I am not that stupid).
but I am sure if you offered the girls extra many would do it.
The girls who work in shops probably would not as the shop might have a rule about it, but some of the the freelancers and bar girls would do just about anything if you offered them enough.
You would have to be crazy to do it though.

BrainSex
31-12-2012, 10:37 AM
There are plenty of opportunities for bareback in the overseas market.

I've been offered bareback in both Thailand and Philippines.

As a rule I always buy condoms from Australia and use them even though the girl is happy not to.

Punter Poontang
12-01-2013, 12:29 AM
I've had two BGs in Bangkok recently attempt to intiate BBFS on their own (ie. guiding my uncovered cock into their pussy) without any additional payment being discussed. Obviously BBFS is a terrible idea and you'd have to be suicidial to try it.

Had a massage lady try the same just last month as well. She was insistent, and even a little upset when I declined to shove it in and instead reached for one of my own rubbers. Take your own condoms, and carry them at all times!!

reggid
12-01-2013, 06:20 PM
BBFS is much more dangerous in SEA than in OZ

mannykay
25-01-2013, 11:22 PM
Nope, I was here yesterday and asked. No condom means BBBJ, not BBFS.

Littlewonder
26-01-2013, 09:16 AM
Always use a condom every where including Australia but particularly in Thailand your crazy if you dont.

LongJohnSilver
13-02-2013, 06:36 PM
So what's the deal? Are bareback (full) services now on the menu too?

Isn't asking for BBFS in Thailand a but like asking if Taronga Zoo now lets you pet the lions?

elim
05-04-2013, 08:02 PM
BBFS in Asia --> a big NO

peter42
10-07-2013, 06:02 AM
If you want to have Asian babies you just have to go BBFS in Asia. I'm not saying you should go BB with random strangers anywhere but I've enjoyed my BBFS with Asian ladies more than with any other ladies :)

punterian
10-07-2013, 04:35 PM
You are a braver man than I Gunga Din

kmidas1
10-08-2013, 09:42 AM
BB with a thai girl sounds crazy

justinterested
10-08-2013, 11:53 PM
Barebare is complete stupidity. Dont do it.

ulie8
11-08-2013, 10:16 AM
thats too hectic risking your entire life !! think with your head boys!!

peter42
13-08-2013, 06:05 AM
geez guys you're missing the point. You wouldn't exist without some random couple doing it bareback.

If your lady is Thai, it's not her origin or where she grew up that makes bareback unsafe. If she's Australian - well she might have HIV just like anyone else.

By the way. Asian babies (even half-Asian) are lovely :)

asiafever
13-08-2013, 09:18 AM
geez guys you're missing the point. You wouldn't exist without some random couple doing it bareback.

If your lady is Thai, it's not her origin or where she grew up that makes bareback unsafe. If she's Australian - well she might have HIV just like anyone else.

By the way. Asian babies (even half-Asian) are lovely :)

Point number 1, I think it is safe to say the majority here, possibly vast majority, were not just conceived from a random couple going bareback. In fact, they were probably married, or in a civil union of some sort, and not servicing clients sexually.

BBFS with sex workers, particularly in countries without the 'controls' in place here is bordering on suicidal. They aren't discussing gf's, wives etc, we are talking about working girls. But even still Thailand has an alarming rate of heterosexual HIV transmission. The rate of HIV infection in sth east Asian working girls, particularly thai, is much higher than here, Europe US etc, and is extremely alarming when you realise they are infected with subtype e HIV, the type that infects heterosexuals easiest, as opposed to subtype b which tends to infect IDU's and homosexuals (and is most prominent in the golden triangle). A research report at the University of New South Wales in Sydney has an analysis that concludes: "it has been estimated that the heterosexual HIV transmission rate in Thailand (where subtype E predominates) is fifty-fold higher than that observed in USA and Europe (where subtype B predominates)."

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

peter42
12-10-2013, 07:32 AM
I should've said "random married or unmarried couple" huh.

Just came across some articles with some facts:
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Country-in-crIsIs-30195243.html

BBFS with a sex worker is not suicidal ok? If you're HIV positive and you knowingly try to transmit it to someone else via BBFS, you won't be charged with an attempted murder. If you're 20 when you contract HIV, you're expected to live until you're 71. That's a 51-year suicide. ...whereas "a 30-year-old smoker can expect to live about 35 more years".
http://www.aidsmeds.com/articles/life_expectancy_1667_24239.shtml
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/9703.php

Smoking is more suicidal than contracting HIV from BBFS (with a sex worker, in Thailand). Having said that:

If you travel to Thailand, DO NOT SMOKE!

Chucky
18-10-2013, 11:54 AM
"Don't be a fool, wrap your tool" ...... I like it!

Nearly as good as "if it's not on ... it's not on"

asiafever
25-10-2013, 02:37 PM
There's two ways to go about this, either point out the holes in the research provided such as why they chose a 20 year old, the fact they refer to HIV and not AIDS, where the life expectancy reduces dramatically once AIDS is diagnosed etc etc, but I will simply say having watched 3 people close to me contract HIV from BBFS in Sth East Asia in two cases and from a gay partner in the other, and watched them die, not over 51 years but under 10, because they were in their 40's when contracted and the HAART could only do so much to stave off the opportunistic infections, I find the smoking comment to be ridiculous in it's facetiousness. I went in to see them in hospital, going in and being disinfected and dressed in special robes to minimise any risk of infection. Watched as the simplest of bug turned them inside out. It was horrific. You see, for every week you go undiagnosed and without HAART you dramatically reduce your prognosis. And for every year or two over 20 you are, and every battering your immune system has already taken, you can lower it again. If you contract at 40, don't expect to be making 71 still, let alone 91! Now yes there are also factors in contracting the disease, such as the fact circumcised males have a much lower chance of contraction for whatever reason, anywhere between 50%-63%, when dealing with vaginal-penile transmission that is. Anyhow, you get the idea. The main point is, still, BBFS with a sex worker anywhere in the world is foolish at best, and in a country with the high rate of HIV/AIDS it is nonsensical.

Having also watched my mother and a good friend die of Lung cancer, I can tell you which I would choose as a death. While both were horrific, long and painful, I'd be lighting up.

vaio
30-11-2013, 04:23 PM
Barebare is complete stupidity. Dont do it.

Cant agree more bro!!!
always use a condom when you go punting
not only for yourself
think about your (future) girlfriend/wife!!!

harmony
03-12-2013, 10:00 PM
Having been to Bangkok to visit family for a nonpunting holiday, I agree that going bareback in Thailand is just naive

Thailand is internationally known as a destination for sex

Walking down the Bangkok streets as I did earlier in the year, I saw plenty of Westerners from Europe, USA and God knows where, and Im imagining a fair proportion were there for the same thing, most probably going to the same brothel that the taxi drivers take them to
And that is just the Westerners. I couldnt recognise which of the Asian faces there were Asian sex tourists

I dont like the idea of sexual warts at the very least.

Not to mention gonorrhoea, chlamydia, syphilis, HIV - all of which can be completely asymptomatic to the working lady

Sharing a lady bareback with who knows how many other international sex tourists, before me, just seems a total turnoff

Ok, wearing protection and then maybe its a different story

But I would be checking each and every vagina for Herpes before I go close

And secondly I would be hoping that crabs wasnt on the menu

HIV- well, Thailand has a high rate of HIV, for the reason explained above - its a sex travel destination for international visitors

But HIV isnt the main blood born disease to worry about - its actually hepatitis B and hepatitis C, which are actually more common than HIV in SE Asia, and equally hazardous

Punter Poontang
03-12-2013, 10:11 PM
By christ this thread's got legs. :-P

zibab
23-12-2013, 12:16 PM
By christ this thread's got legs. :-P

It does, & it knows how to use them . . . .

I can't believe that someone attempted to say no Dom was OK up there

rubit moore
27-12-2013, 11:16 AM
As a rule I always buy condoms from Australia and use them even though the girl is happy not to.

I did the same and bought a couple of boxes to take with me ... when I got to BKK I had to laugh, written on the side of the boxes was 'Made in Thailand'

Haha

peter42
30-12-2013, 03:55 AM
It does, & it knows how to use them . . . .

I can't believe that someone attempted to say no Dom was OK up there

Who was that I wonder? but I'll say it again. If you want to have babies it's around 99% harder with a condom. The line between a WL and a non-WL isn't so clear in Thailand. Many WL's want to find a foreign husband and a better life and a baby fits in too. It might be their 1st customer, or the 500th, but many do find their way towards a better life there. So if you so desire, it isn't too hard to find a lady who'll be your wife and the mother of your kids. ... but with a condom? haha I just came back from Pattaya yesterday. I used one condom. :grimace:

peter42
07-01-2014, 04:58 AM
It was a Happy New Year in Bangkok! All 3-4 days (I lost count) No condoms wasted. I think she's still as clean as she was last year. It was a smart choice budget-wise. I suspect most bareback-safe ladies tour the local temples on the first day of the year and that's where you spend money too on whoknowswhat rituals. Other than that and cheap street food, there weren't really any expenses. :cool2:

Now let's wait a few months...

asiafever
07-01-2014, 01:35 PM
Think of it this way, every time you step in a car do you wear a seatbelt because the law requires it, or because on the balance of things you're not fond of the outcome in the unlikely event of a crash? Baring in mind that a seatbelt only improves your chance of avoiding death or serious injury by 50% apparently.
Of course every time you go out driving is a one off chance of being in an accident, so most likely you could safely drive without being in an accident or getting caught... But is the risk of your luck running out, just once, worth it?

IExperiment
31-01-2014, 03:58 AM
It was a Happy New Year in Bangkok! All 3-4 days (I lost count) No condoms wasted. I think she's still as clean as she was last year. It was a smart choice budget-wise. I suspect most bareback-safe ladies tour the local temples on the first day of the year and that's where you spend money too on whoknowswhat rituals. Other than that and cheap street food, there weren't really any expenses. :cool2:

Now let's wait a few months...

lol cool your from Brissy ...lol... your a funny lad I got balls but Thailand hmmm ...lol... please tell us when you come to sydney.

When you said wait for a few month does this mean you did get a check up ??

waynekerr
01-02-2014, 04:12 PM

I did the same and bought a couple of boxes to take with me ... when I got to BKK I had to laugh, written on the side of the boxes was 'Made in Thailand'

Haha

Ha ha, That'd crack me up too. What a funny post!

WayneK.

peter42
19-02-2014, 07:16 AM
lol cool your from Brissy ...lol... your a funny lad I got balls but Thailand hmmm ...lol... please tell us when you come to sydney.

When you said wait for a few month does this mean you did get a check up ??

It probably won't be until late November/early December when I can check out the Sydney scene again. A few months means that I'm waiting for her to menstruate. What does it mean that she doesn't remember when she last had her period? She's got a problem with her memory? She doesn't want to tell me? Or that she wants me to call her and ask every week?

The Fonz
20-02-2014, 11:14 PM
Bareback in a Asian country (or any country) has got be one of the most idiotic things one can do.
I can only think why you would do it is if you're got cancer with 6 months to live.
But even with cancer you would not do it as you'd pick up a STD, and that in conjunction with a low immune system from cancer would give you an infection.
With an infection you'd die form acute Septicemia. - An extremely painful way to go out of this way.

Starman
24-02-2014, 05:24 PM
After being to the Phillipines , I could only imagine how much BBFS goes on, condoms just arn't easily available, and I suspect the religious aspects of that country play a major role.

With the sex industry massive in that part of the world, the reports you read online dont seem to show a higher rate of STI's than any other part of the world...sure be carefull and use your brain, take a suitcase full of condoms , and dont take risks, but there must be alot of people having sex in Asia and not catching anything...somhow.... just sayin...
Cheers

peter42
02-03-2014, 06:16 AM
[QUOTE=The Fonz;467975]Bareback in a Asian country (or any country) has got be one of the most idiotic things one can do.

Relax mate. We had this discussion already. The majority of the world's population will be idiots and there's nothing you can do about it.

babypudge
02-03-2014, 10:32 AM
easy to say no now when sober behind computer

but after a lot of drinks and girl is very hot...so hard to say no hahah

bezsport
20-04-2014, 12:19 AM
I am local and I gotta say THIS IS CRAZY. This kind of massage don't even have proper regulations and medical test policy in place.

Seriously, I have no idea why some of you guys are willing to risk this much. We local avoid this kind of area and service. It is totally dangerous in term of both health and security concern. I have Japanese friend who got stab by a street hooker with a mini knife because of him rejecting her that night.

Anyone are coming to Bangkok I can provide you with some advice.

exstar
20-08-2015, 02:41 AM
bbfs is playing russian roulette... your just asking for it

perfect23
19-09-2015, 09:33 PM
definitely available, although usually for extra cost.

Lazor Zap
13-06-2021, 10:08 PM
It’s still readily available, and yes, whilst STI’s are supposedly highly pervasive and prevalent, that is amongst the long term sex workers in the sex districts of Bangkok and Pattaya.

Punt away from there, or choose wisely there, and select fresh arrivals, and the risks dramatically drop.
I can honestly say over many years of visits, and very frequent punting, both capped and uncapped, I’ve never caught an STI there.

And everyone to date that I know of who suspects they have, have instead had UTI’s from fucking too much!

I took a mate to Bangkok and Pattaya 2 years ago for his 50th birthday just after his divorce, on his first night in Pattaya he picked up a freelancer in Insomnia disco late at night..By the time we left Pattaya and was in Bangkok it turned out he caught something off her from bareback sex, he went to a clinic in Bangkok got it treated, I've never caught anything in all the years I've been going but I've usually stuck with Go Go bar girls, hopefully around this time next year we can all back over again

Massaddict
14-06-2021, 10:50 PM
Have done many trips to Thailand and never risk going bareback. Some shops do send their girls for regular checkups and tests.

On a recent trip to Thailand, it was on the news that there has been a big increase in AIDS cases among working girls.

M.A.

The Professor
18-06-2021, 08:48 AM
Apologies but this is pure BS.
HIV rates are higher in Thailand than Australia. Australia 6% Thailand 9%.
If you are a smart educated person do your own research. If you do you will find your chances of acquiring HIV or an STD through BBS is significant enough to convince you to do otherwise.

Today would you drive a car without a seat belt?

The Professor
18-06-2021, 07:07 PM
Your last sentence says it all and sums up both your attitude and ignorance .

It would be pertinent if you read your own research first.
"However, urban settings have shown to yield exceptionally high HIV prevalences among female sex workers, as high as 20% in Bangkok, for example."

I suppose next you will say " if a plane was going to crash 20% of the time you would get on it "when I considered it safe enough to do so!"

AJ84
27-06-2021, 12:54 AM
Apologies but this is pure BS.
HIV rates are higher in Thailand than Australia. Australia 6% Thailand 9%.
If you are a smart educated person do your own research. If you do you will find your chances of acquiring HIV or an STD through BBS is significant enough to convince you to do otherwise.

Today would you drive a car without a seat belt?

I gotta say, 6% and 9% is much closer than i would have thought.. I would have thought aus would only be around 1%..

Scanlan
28-06-2021, 08:29 AM
No worries here. Its nature way of weeding out the grubs.

spir55
02-07-2021, 09:38 PM
thanks for the advice

The Professor
06-07-2021, 11:02 PM
2019 HIV new infections Thailand 5,400 Australia 937,
Enough pissing competition, your entitled to your view, end of story.
Laagorn Krab, my dear.
The Professor

cuteguy
27-11-2021, 12:42 AM
His numbers are wrong...
Ignore them...

Whatever the stats, it's still risky to go bareback. There are many girls SE Asia who might do it for the right price but do you want to have a death sentence for the rest of life? Not worth it however many foreigners do play Russian roulette when over there.

01-12-2021, 11:42 AM
I am in Thailand now and have BBFS'd with two girls in the last two days. Had many BBBJ as well.

Tlito
01-12-2021, 04:02 PM
I am in Thailand now and have BBFS'd with two girls in the last two days. Had many BBBJ as well.
What a way to go…
Good luck to you ….I am very jealous …
I went bareback a few times last time I was there…had to have a needle when I got home but it was worth it..
Hope to return in April..
Pattaya hopefully

Vader
01-12-2021, 09:19 PM

What's the big deal as you can get all that here.

Lazor Zap
02-12-2021, 06:39 PM
What a way to go…
Good luck to you ….I am very jealous …
I went bareback a few times last time I was there…had to have a needle when I got home but it was worth it..
Hope to return in April..
Pattaya hopefully

I took a mate to Pattaya 3 years ago straight after his divorce, the very first night he took a girl back to his room from Insomnia disco Walking street, a couple of weeks later he had to go to a hospital in Bangkok as he caught something off her, he didnt tell me until around a year later. ive been going there for 8 years twice a year and never caught anything, last trip in December 2019 i had 18 different girls that was an expensive trip but well worth it, im hoping to go back in April also.

The Professor
13-12-2021, 05:42 PM
Got a mate who contracted HIV from trips to Thai, Phil etc. He always bb.The thing that struck me is he wasn't a party animal sticking his dick into multiple pussies every trip. Luckily he had a good doc and they got it fast. After the initial shock ( and boy when he told me it shook me up) he lives a very normal life. He takes one pill a day and is expected to live as long as a normal person his age. He sees a hospital doc about 4 times a year I think to check his blood. Its a numbers, odds and chance game. If you want to spin the wheel you have to be prepared if it lands on the worst option. Is it worth it?
( BTW he used to take hospital grade soap to wash his cock after sex)

Jamit
14-12-2021, 12:55 PM
Got a mate who contracted HIV from trips to Thai, Phil etc. He always bb.The thing that struck me is he wasn't a party animal sticking his dick into multiple pussies every trip. Luckily he had a good doc and they got it fast. After the initial shock ( and boy when he told me it shook me up) he lives a very normal life. He takes one pill a day and is expected to live as long as a normal person his age. He sees a hospital doc about 4 times a year I think to check his blood. Its a numbers, odds and chance game. If you want to spin the wheel you have to be prepared if it lands on the worst option. Is it worth it?
( BTW he used to take hospital grade soap to wash his cock after sex)

Does he continue to have BB sex with WLs in Australia and elsewhere?

The Professor
14-12-2021, 01:30 PM
Does he continue to have BB sex with WLs in Australia and elsewhere?
Not sure. Its become a bit of a taboo subject with him. Not the type of thing you want to talk about lots as you can imagine.

Macbeth_oz
15-12-2021, 06:38 AM
It’s as safe as it is in Australia.
Probably safer than you’d get picking up a tinder girl for BBFS.
The shit that gets talked is mainly just newspaper click bait fodder
The prevalence of HIV in Australia is 28,000. That is 0.01%. The prevalence of HIV in Thailand is 558,000. Mostly sex workers.
If you are going bareback in Thailand you are taking a far greater risk than Australia. Not even I would bb in Thailand.

119tcs
15-12-2021, 08:27 AM
chinese milf with decent body i bareback and creampie once a month, works Dee Why area half week and Campbelltown area remainder of week, message her and ask where she working today, i usually give her $170-$200/ hour, 0449 078 588 , she works out of various massage shops

williamm
17-12-2021, 01:18 AM
It's only my personal opinion but I believe that it's important to use condoms, no matter what these girls will tell you. As for me, when I visit girls from pander https://pander.info/en/putas/zahirlinda-110, I always wear a condom because yeah, it seems to me that it's a reliable service but still I don't want to get any problems.

cuteguy
17-12-2021, 11:50 AM
What's the big deal as you can get all that here.

Very true. You can catch STIs in any country. It's not confined to Thailand only. It can occur anywhere. However it doesn't prevent people who may have STIs or HIV from spreading it. You wonder whether a person who has HIV or herpes whether they will refrain from sexual activity. Probably not. They will still have that urge to engage in some form of sexual activity that may expose the other person to a life threatening illness.

Some people with STIs may travel overseas and go about having sex since they believe they will not be caught out if they have sex with the girls or guys in that country. It's not like they have STI certificates that say a person is free of any STIs. Imagine if such rule was imposed on everyone. It simply would not work or be effective in preventing STIs just like vaccine passports/certificates don't prevent transmission of any variants. Vaccine passports/certificates do not identify a person as carrying covid19 even after they have had their vaccines. They are useless and serve no health purpose. Just like people who engage in unprotected sex. Until tested, a person will not know if they have been exposed to any STI or HIV via unprotected sex because the symptoms may not show up in the beginning.

Vader
17-12-2021, 12:37 PM
Very true. You can catch STIs in any country. It's not confined to Thailand only. It can occur anywhere. However it doesn't prevent people who may have STIs or HIV from spreading it. You wonder whether a person who has HIV or herpes whether they will refrain from sexual activity. Probably not. They will still have that urge to engage in some form of sexual activity that may expose the other person to a life threatening illness.

Some people with STIs may travel overseas and go about having sex since they believe they will not be caught out if they have sex with the girls or guys in that country. It's not like they have STI certificates that say a person is free of any STIs. Imagine if such rule was imposed on everyone. It simply would not work or be effective in preventing STIs just like vaccine passports/certificates don't prevent transmission of any variants. Vaccine passports/certificates do not identify a person as carrying covid19 even after they have had their vaccines. They are useless and serve no health purpose. Just like people who engage in unprotected sex. Until tested, a person will not know if they have been exposed to any STI or HIV via unprotected sex because the symptoms may not show up in the beginning.

I only said you can get BBFS here so what is the big deal?

Tlito
17-12-2021, 09:45 PM
I only said you can get BBFS here so what is the big deal?

No big deal Mate…

Some humans just think this is a forum for writing short bullshit novels …

Always will like any forum…you get f wits replying …

Many of the punters will think we are ..but I get what you are saying…as do most …

Macbeth_oz
18-12-2021, 05:40 PM
No matter what you say it’s still way safer in Australia. The numbers don’t lie.
Here is a article by a medical authority. They are stating 20% HIV rate in female sex workers in Bangkok. Believe what you want but I recommend a condom.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/

Vader
19-12-2021, 05:45 PM
No big deal Mate…

Some humans just think this is a forum for writing short bullshit novels …

Always will like any forum…you get f wits replying …

Many of the punters will think we are ..but I get what you are saying…as do most …

No it's cool, it is just that the OP missed the point completely and rambled on about STI's completely off the point.

Macbeth_oz
25-12-2021, 09:57 PM
Here’s a more realistic view of HIV in Thailand...

https://www.avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/asia-pacific/thailand

That article is basically what I said.
Thailand (2019)
470,000 people living with HIV
1% adult HIV prevalence
5,400 new HIV infections
14,000 AIDS-related deaths
80% adults on antiretroviral treatment*
66% children on antiretroviral treatment*
*All adults/children living with HIV
KEY POINTS
Thailand has one of the highest HIV prevalences in Asia and the Pacific, accounting for 9% of the region’s total population of people living with HIV.

I don’t understand your point if that is your reference.

The Professor
27-12-2021, 06:50 PM
"If you contract at 40, don't expect to be making 71 still, let alone 91"

Asiafever - what do you say to the fact that if you are diagnosed early enough start on bictarvy and take it regularly your life expectancy is the same as any other person your age?
Prof

cuteguy
01-01-2022, 04:36 PM
That article is basically what I said.
Thailand (2019)
470,000 people living with HIV
1% adult HIV prevalence
5,400 new HIV infections
14,000 AIDS-related deaths
80% adults on antiretroviral treatment*
66% children on antiretroviral treatment*
*All adults/children living with HIV
KEY POINTS
Thailand has one of the highest HIV prevalences in Asia and the Pacific, accounting for 9% of the region’s total population of people living with HIV.

I don’t understand your point if that is your reference.

If Thailand has one of the highest HIV rates in Asia what about neighbouring countries like Laos, Cambodia, Myanwar or Vietnam?

Macbeth_oz
01-01-2022, 10:15 PM
Vietnam
The national HIV prevalence rate among adults is 0.5 percent, but prevalence rates are significantly higher among high-risk groups, such as injecting drug users (33 to 65 percent) and sex workers (approximately 16 percent).

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/publications/hivaids-policy-vietnam-civil-society-perspective

cuteguy
02-01-2022, 11:27 PM
It would be my expectation that Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar would have higher HIV prevalence than Thailand.
But as their societies are more closed there is less factual data known about them...

Have a read of this...

https://www.avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/asia-pacific/overview

Indonesia got a mention on a few occasions. I guess punters going to Indonesia looking for BBFS should be careful.

dluciano
08-01-2022, 02:13 PM
For those who don't know, there are people who are hunting to get infected with hiv... They are called Bugchasing (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing).

There are those who only rely on luck and those who take medication to be able to walk around unprotected.
Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/prep/index.html)
see more in another forum https://barepunting.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5021

stupidpunt
05-03-2022, 09:24 PM
wild not to tarp up! haha

Lookha
14-03-2022, 04:53 PM
Don’t take the risk.

Lookha
17-03-2022, 06:29 AM
Raincoats can break or become dislodged.

4FoW2
17-03-2022, 08:51 AM
Knew a guy who got HIV - wasn't a mad fucker and a multiple girler ...just fuckin unlucky ...now on meds for rest of life ...yeah medically (sort of) he's alright he says but mentally it fucks with his mind.
Be careful.
4FoW2

Lookha
19-03-2022, 10:10 PM
Both participants should get tested before unprotected sex

iamthewalrus
20-03-2022, 06:44 AM
Too risky.
Punted in Asia over many years and only BB with a gf after assuring she was tested and healthy.

OLD SNAKE
20-03-2022, 11:52 PM
my advice buy your comdoms here in Australia and take them with you, you will probably need at least 20 rubbers for a 2 week sex vacation

cuteguy
21-03-2022, 10:44 PM
my advice buy your comdoms here in Australia and take them with you, you will probably need at least 20 rubbers for a 2 week sex vacation

You're right. The girls might want to take your 'large' ones so having your own supply would be advisable.

StiFFFy
21-03-2022, 11:35 PM
Damn I shouldn't have opened the link in the original post.
The curves on some of those girls really got my engine revving. 2 hour Nuru massage for 50aud... Fkn what??
Back on topic, anyone have any recommendations for a sex tourist guide or equivalent for Bangkok?

Massaddict
21-03-2022, 11:50 PM
Never BB in Thai
On one of my last visits pre Corona, it was on the news in Thailand that there was a big increase in HIV cases.
Wouldn't risk it at all.
My favourite shop in Sukhumvit Soi 33 sends the girls for regular checks but still wont risk it.

M.A.

OLD SNAKE
22-03-2022, 05:58 PM
in Thailand the 4 major red-light districts where Pattaya, Patong Beach, Bangkok and Chiang Mai, but you can always find girly bars in any tourist spots, like Hua HIN, Koh Samui
but i would just google the area you want to visit for nightlife, and watch the latest videos to see what the current vibe is like.

4FoW2
22-03-2022, 10:07 PM
Damn I shouldn't have opened the link in the original post.
The curves on some of those girls really got my engine revving. 2 hour Nuru massage for 50aud... Fkn what??
Back on topic, anyone have any recommendations for a sex tourist guide or equivalent for Bangkok?

Stiffy don't waste your money on guides. Go to bangkok stay somewhere around Suk Rd and point and fuck. Just do your research before on places, prices and expectations. Try ISG.
If you need intel just ask me. In bangkok all you need is a dick and money.

cuteguy
24-03-2022, 11:57 AM
Stiffy don't waste your money on guides. Go to bangkok stay somewhere around Suk Rd and point and fuck. Just do your research before on places, prices and expectations. Try ISG.
If you need intel just ask me. In bangkok all you need is a dick and money.

Yes a hard dick, lots of cash and condoms!

Massaddict
26-03-2022, 08:57 AM
Yes a hard dick, lots of cash and condoms!

And dont forget some Viagra too.