PDA

View Full Version : General talk Post coital attraction

aussiegaigin
30-04-2014, 03:21 PM
I don't know if any other members have similar experiences, but I have been having the strangest outcomes following some recent good R&T sessions (so not actually "coital")

The first was a couple of months ago, in the city. I'd just finished at Kent St and wandered into the Town Hall arcade. I have a damaged finger nail which needed some repair work, so I dropped into an empty nail shop. There were 3 girls out the back at the time, and all 3 came racing out to the front to see what I wanted. While I was getting the work done, the "lucky" girl started asking a lot of personal questions - what was I doing, where was I going, where did I live, etc. Told me she lived at Cabramatta (which I guess made her a Viet, not a Thai which I thought) and started discussing restaurants and local things. She finished the job and I paid and left to the tune of "come back again soon". Walked around the corner and saw a shop selling discount shoes. found a couple of pairs I liked, the Chinese girl there was very helpful in finding exactly what I wanted and also started asking personal questions.

A couple of weeks ago I was coming back from a session at marrickville, and I stopped off to get a coffee at a small takeaway at Central Station which I frequent a lot. One girl, who I have seen a few times made my coffee, and other girl I hadn't seen before was also there washing up in the sink. When she heard me talking, she turned around, smiled then came over and started the same questioning - where had I been where, was I going, where do I live, etc. Told her I had been to marrickville (but not why - so told her I had been to a Viet restaurant for lunch and she wanted to know more about it).

Today I went out to marrickville again, as I was leaving the boss lady comes out, throws her arms around me and starts on some DFK. Told her I would come back in a couple of weeks, and she promises that next time she will give me the massage. On the way back I decided to stop off in Ikea to have a look around. They have a food section downstairs, and I am partial to their ginger snaps so decided to buy a few other things. Looking around the frozen food cabinets I spot an asian milf having a close look at the cabinets. Started a bit of conversation about the food, and within a couple of minutes she has divulged that she actually lives in NZ, was over here on a business trip and was off to Melbourne later in the afternoon. Before we parted ways we have exchanged contact details and suggested she will meet up next time she is in Sydney.

What is strange about this? I am no handsome young stud, actually getting on a bit and it's starting to show. Normally I wouldn't get so much as a glance from a passing stranger. The next time I went to the nail shop (not after a session) the three girls ignored me and sent out a guy to do the job. Went back to the shoe shop, and the same girl showed little interest in selling me more shoes.

So what is the effect? Did I have a magic ear-to-ear grin? Does the smell of fresh pussy juice in my mouth act as some sort of attraction to other women?

Wish I knew, but it does add some xtra excitement to a session

yellow_fever
30-04-2014, 04:12 PM
When your balls are empty your brain starts working ;-)

rooter
30-04-2014, 04:16 PM
Women can sense desperation and it's a major turn off for them.
If you have just emptied the bags then you are calm and relaxed and much more approachable.
I always find that if I am relaxed and aloof because I have just had a fuck or am just in that frame of mind women are naturally attracted to me but if I am looking for a fuck and have that I just got out of prison and will fuck anything look they run away.

WaterTower
30-04-2014, 04:29 PM
The lesson here is empty ur nutsack before u go out.
Judging by the post title, i thought u like someone more after banging. But the post was u turning into a girl magnet when ur balls r empty.

yellow_fever
30-04-2014, 04:49 PM
Did anyone see "something about Mary"? Don't go on a date with a loaded gun!

Raybo
30-04-2014, 06:58 PM
Back in the 'pickup days' it was feast or famine. It was 2 or 3 different girls over the weekend or none. It may of been just one occasionally, but I knew if I scored Friday night then Saturday night was looking very promising!!

wilisno
30-04-2014, 07:44 PM
So after a session of punting, every girl you met who would talk to you would mean she was attracted to you ? ;) ;) ;)

clearview
30-04-2014, 08:18 PM
Girl in a shop tells you to 'come back again soon'

- She obviously wants the Dick!

Girl in a shoe shop fetches you a pair of shoes to try on

- LOL She the wants the Dick as well!!

Girl on a crowded bus sits next to you

- Hey I guess this slut want the Dick too!!!!

CunningLinguist
30-04-2014, 08:26 PM
I have had similar experiences, once you are emptied you have a different presence and somehow chicks can sense it.
After a root you are more confident and less desperate, you have the "i could fuck someone like you (in a brothel :))" swagger
and you don't care if the chick likes you or not, some chicks find this appealing.
After a root I am more likely to have lingering eye contact and smile longer at chicks that look back.

Licker
30-04-2014, 08:50 PM

You pretty much summed it up.
But what is this harsh world that we live in without dreams???

aussiegaigin
30-04-2014, 10:51 PM
So after a session of punting, every girl you met who would talk to you would mean she was attracted to you ? ;) ;) ;)

I don't why they start this. I did nothing to encourage them, I am usually very passive in such circumstances. I am not in the habit of attempting to chat up girls in that age group.
It doesn't happen when I haven't been punting.

aussiegaigin
30-04-2014, 10:55 PM

What I posted was not about normal service delivery in a shop, it was the fact that they started all this personal questioning that got me surprised.

syphon
01-05-2014, 02:14 PM
Is there something more complex happening? Does sexual release produce pheromones?? Just had to throw this in!

rooter
01-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Is there something more complex happening? Does sexual release produce pheromones?? Just had to throw this in!

There is some pretty solid evidence that suggests women are attracted to different types of guys depending on which part of their menstrual cycle they are in.
Sometimes they are attracted to stronger rougher alpha male looking types.
Other times they are attracted to softer kinder more caring looking types.

clearview
01-05-2014, 03:38 PM
Duuuude - when you are in a nail salon getting 'your nails done' (LOL) and the manicurist asks you questions of a personal nature (like 'what are you doing today' or 'where do you live') its called MAKING CONVERSATION!!!

What I posted was not about normal service delivery in a shop, it was the fact that they started all this personal questioning that got me surprised.

aussiegaigin
01-05-2014, 03:57 PM
Duuuude - when you are in a nail salon getting 'your nails done' (LOL) and the manicurist asks you questions of a personal nature (like 'what are you doing today' or 'where do you live') its called MAKING CONVERSATION!!!

I know what "making conversation" is, but if you read the thread you would observe that it only seems to happen with me after some sexual relief. In lesser contexts, the same people have ignored me.

If it had happened just once, I would have put it down to coincidence, but 3 times out 3 is certainly memorable.

I'll wait and see what happens next time.

clearview
01-05-2014, 05:39 PM
Believe me son, rather than popping a little erection everytime a girl asks you for the time you should learn to just play it cool and be like you just dont care.