PDA

View Full Version : Bamboo Massage kim

x11
01-05-2014, 10:30 AM
I do like this place I really do. It's clean. accessible. And I always have a good time here.

It's autumn, going into winter so there's a chill in the air, but I always know where I can find Summer. Summer, the pixie faced mammasan. always ready with a smile to warm a cold day. Needless to say I'm slightly smitten by her pixie good looks and I believe a few others here are too. There I go again talking about summer and not getting on with the ar. dare I say she's part of the reason I enjoy going there.

Anyway. ..

Kim.

If you like fat girls move on
if you like short girls move on.
If you like girls who can't speak English, move on
if you like flat chested girls move on

if you like slim girls see Kim
if you like tall girls see Kim
if you like girls you can Converse with see Kim
if you like girls with a good handful in the chest area see Kim
if you like girls with light brown hair see Kim.
If you like girls that can give a good massage see Kim
if you like girls that know how to please a man see Kim

oh kim... You know how to tease this man
oh kim.... You know I find you beautiful
oh kim... When shall we meet again. .... oh Kim.

AHLUNGOR
01-05-2014, 10:58 AM
Haha, brother X!

You are posting with a new style !

Like a punting man inspired !!

Great job!

Just wondering how big are the hand full ?? Natural creation I suppose!

I haven't seen Summer in ages, wonder if she still remember me from the old Stanmore days .

Cheers

lakeshow
01-05-2014, 12:40 PM
We should write a song together. I think it we'll call it Kim.

x11
01-05-2014, 07:10 PM
Haha, brother X!

You are posting with a new style !

Like a punting man inspired !!

Great job!

Just wondering how big are the hand full ?? Natural creation I suppose!

I haven't seen Summer in ages, wonder if she still remember me from the old Stanmore days .

Cheers

brother. ..

I'd like to think I do everything with style! lol

I'd call her a natural C.

interesting she happens to be rostered today. What a coincidence. .. The skeptics will probably call that out and accuse me of being a paid reviewer and being overly enthusiastic. hahaha.

x11
01-05-2014, 07:13 PM
We should write a song together. I think it we'll call it Kim.

and we could be the simon and garfunkel of the punter scene.?!? hahaha

madmardigan777
02-05-2014, 06:45 AM
kim is a fox!

speaking of simon and garfunkel, bamboo really needs to change up their music playlist. the somber simon & garfunkel instrumentals (i've heard them on at least two different occasions) just don't set the right mood. though if i ever get a massage from summer i guess i can hope for mrs. robinson to come up on the playlist so i can start imagining scenes from the graduate!

x11
02-05-2014, 08:41 AM
I honestly haven't really noticed the music. ... I mean how could I when I have Kim in front of me, or on top of me or next to me or wrapped a round me! lol

just a note though she doesn't do fs or bj etc.... After all it's massage place not fs.

simon123
29-08-2014, 10:47 AM
im keen to try out kim..anyone with more to share? is she pretty?

khuntong
29-08-2014, 02:53 PM
im keen to try out kim..anyone with more to share? is she pretty?

She is super pretty bro.. I'm pretty sure you'll get hard just be looking at her and imagining her nude (who doesn't?).. Hahahaha.. Big eyes, dark long hair, slim body, C cups.. And her trademark calling "baby.." will make you forget who you are.. Lol... But she only works on Thursday I think..

khuntong
29-08-2014, 02:55 PM
I honestly haven't really noticed the music. ... I mean how could I when I have Kim in front of me, or on top of me or next to me or wrapped a round me! lol

just a note though she doesn't do fs or bj etc.... After all it's massage place not fs.

I just found out the reason why the music stays the same all the time I've been there (4 time and counting)... Apparently Summer is not really technology-aware lady (she came from a less fortunate family), so she didn't know how to operate the disc player.. Problem fixed now as I showed her the play button.. :D :D

AHLUNGOR
29-08-2014, 03:09 PM
I just found out the reason why the music stays the same all the time I've been there (4 time and counting)... Apparently Summer is not really technology-aware lady (she came from a less fortunate family), so she didn't know how to operate the disc player.. Problem fixed now as I showed her the play button.. :D :D

I probably could have pressed Summer's "Play Button" myself when she was in Stanmore - it must have been Coco, Mimi and Cici all got in the way so I missed the opportunity, she's a lovely lady though just the same..............haha

Cheers

:cool2:

GreenL
29-08-2014, 04:41 PM
She is super pretty bro.. I'm pretty sure you'll get hard just be looking at her and imagining her nude (who doesn't?).. Hahahaha.. Big eyes, dark long hair, slim body, C cups.. And her trademark calling "baby.." will make you forget who you are.. Lol... But she only works on Thursday I think..

oh no, Kim, burmese, slim and tall busty C, young and beautiful, trademark calling "baby", I think she might be the one I am seeing in another shop, but not in the name Kim, and told me only works Mon-Wed, if Kim is her, I'm gonna punish her :slobber:. Will find out on Kim's next shift.

khuntong
29-08-2014, 05:00 PM
Hahaha.. Really?? Is she Thai Burmese?? Sensitive nipples? B+/ C cups??

GreenL
29-08-2014, 06:44 PM
Hahaha.. Really?? Is she Thai Burmese?? Sensitive nipples? B+/ C cups??

yes spot on! slim long legs model figure with soft natural C, V shaped face. and did she say herself is not pretty because of being too slim?

khuntong
29-08-2014, 11:08 PM
yes spot on! slim long legs model figure with soft natural C, V shaped face. and did she say herself is not pretty because of being too slim?

Hahaha.. We didn't have the conversation to that level bro.. She used to work at SF, and I saw her like twice, just because she was really pretty.. A year later, saw her at Bamboo for the first time and she remembered me (but couldn't figure out where from.. I play stupid as well, just for fun..) Hahaha..

x11
30-08-2014, 12:26 PM
oh no. . truth is out now! lol

I've been holding onto that secret since I saw her... out of respect for past and current employers.

khuntong
30-08-2014, 12:29 PM

I've been holding onto that secret since I saw her... out of respect for past and current employers.

Oooppss.. Didn't know it was not ethic to reveal the girl's other workplace.. Sorry....

x11
31-08-2014, 11:26 AM
no no.. just my ethic. I don't expect bros to follow it.

garfield
08-09-2014, 11:28 PM
Does anyone know if Kim works in other shops on different day, I'm usually busy on thursday. thanks.

GreenL
18-09-2014, 03:24 PM

oh then that must be her, although i missed the chance to see her last Thursday, I am pretty sure they are the same person, especially she went on holiday now, both shops taken out her on roster. I saw her on Wed in the other shop and once I again I asked if she works at other place, she said no again, so frustrated why would she need to lie to me? I have no other intention but just want some discretion when entering the shop, being bamboo as opposed to other shop.
so if she doesn't want others to know, I better not revealing any info here lol.

pbkd
03-10-2014, 05:19 AM
Oooppss.. Didn't know it was not ethic to reveal the girl's other workplace.. Sorry....

I wouldn't if she is still working at both places (you don't know if she's told the boss at the place she's on here for about the other job) - don't think there's anything that wrong with saying it if you know she doesn't work at one of the places anymore.

But if say a girl is using different names at different places I wouldn't make the connection on a public forum.

AHLUNGOR
03-10-2014, 09:32 AM
Sounds like a lady over at 316 too!

No big deal really, lots of MLs works in multiple places these days !

Think Yuki, Lisa, Mena, Cici, Mia all worked in 2, 3 or 4 shops ! Just a day or two in each place !

Oh, even my all time favourite big big tits Sophie ex 501, also supported her in Chatswood and Seven Hills - the fact is, I'll go any where to see her, unfortunately I could see her no more !

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
03-10-2014, 09:41 AM
Sounds like a lady over at 316 too!

No big deal really, lots of MLs works in multiple places these days !

Think Yuki, Lisa, Mena, Cici, Mia all worked in 2, 3 or 4 shops ! Just a day or two in each place !

Oh, even my all time favourite big big tits Sophie ex 501, also supported her in Chatswood and Seven Hills - the fact is, I'll go any where to see her, unfortunately I could see her no more !

Cheers

Just one more point, the only reason I could think of that MLs dont want the shop owners to know where about do they work in others days is due to competitions and jealousy and that would happen if the different shops are located in the same area, say two city shops , because say if you can see Mena at Snow Lotus and she also works at 316 and Silver Fox, then the same customer may go to one shop one day to see her and the other shops the following week, the shop owners may not like that .

But if she works in places like Seven Hills, Chatswood or Bondi Junction in other days I think that should be fine as the client base will be different and less competition or conflict of interest !

Just my two cents

Cheers

dufour
03-10-2014, 10:20 AM
The girls can work wherever they want
It's not really the shop owners business
Because the shop owner only ever employees these girls as part time casuals (and no SGL either I bet)
So if the shops want to have a say in the girls employment elsewhere then they can stump up for a permanent FT job with SGL, paid holidays, sick leave etc
Otherwise it none of the owners business given they are only engaging PT