PDA

View Full Version : Hong Kong fail, Seoul success.

asiafever
30-12-2012, 01:51 PM
On the train to Incheon Airport now. Hong Kong showed me no love. Admittedly I had limited time to punt and the two places I tried weren't too keen on serving a gwai loh. On to Seoul.
I had set myself up in Gangnam initially but was devastated when my previously highly successful haunt at Dynasty Hotel had shut down! More unsuccessful attempts at various spots left me forlorn, but then I tried once more. In Jongno near the Lotte Hotel. I saw the familiar katakana for massage with an English sign. Up to 3f I trudged. I was greeted by a 40 something lady with great tits. No sex, hand only, 80, 000 won. Fair enough. Took my 5000 layers of clothes off (-15 outside and snowing like a muthafucker). Nice massage, flip over, awesome bbbj with cim!!! Now before this only two women had made me cum with bj, bareback or not. Sugar of 22 Brodie and Alysha at Style, but this was exquisite. It was soft, gentle, perfect, and had me cumming like a firehose. Even now as I think about it I'm about to poke someone's eye out.
Seoul has become hard for non locals to punt but persistence pays off. Still can't wait to get home and get on board some FS action!

11-01-2013, 06:10 PM
Nice bro, did you get any photos of your trip?

asiafever
28-01-2013, 01:04 PM
Photos of girls or just photos in general? Tried to get photos of hotties in Gangnam but my gloves were too bulky to handle the camera.. Korean girls in Korea are soooooo fucking hot that had I not got that shot away they would have charged me excess luggage on my nuts...

aus36
02-02-2013, 12:58 AM
Korean girls in Korea are soooooo fucking hot that had I not got that shot away they would have charged me excess luggage on my nuts...

hahahahahaha that's the best quote I've heard lately.

Glad you had an awesome time in Korea. I can't wait to go there.

medragon
14-02-2013, 10:26 AM
On the train to Incheon Airport now. Hong Kong showed me no love. Admittedly I had limited time to punt and the two places I tried weren't too keen on serving a gwai loh. On to Seoul.
I had set myself up in Gangnam initially but was devastated when my previously highly successful haunt at Dynasty Hotel had shut down! More unsuccessful attempts at various spots left me forlorn, but then I tried once more. In Jongno near the Lotte Hotel. I saw the familiar katakana for massage with an English sign. Up to 3f I trudged. I was greeted by a 40 something lady with great tits. No sex, hand only, 80, 000 won. Fair enough. Took my 5000 layers of clothes off (-15 outside and snowing like a muthafucker). Nice massage, flip over, awesome bbbj with cim!!! Now before this only two women had made me cum with bj, bareback or not. Sugar of 22 Brodie and Alysha at Style, but this was exquisite. It was soft, gentle, perfect, and had me cumming like a firehose. Even now as I think about it I'm about to poke someone's eye out.
Seoul has become hard for non locals to punt but persistence pays off. Still can't wait to get home and get on board some FS action!

Interesting, thanks for the report

LongJohnSilver
15-02-2013, 07:35 PM
I love Seoul. But I'm surprised Hong Kong didn't work for you. The quality of the girls and the choices are great. And of course you can't beat 141 in terms of finding the hottest girls to plough.

readyfreddy
17-02-2013, 07:40 AM
Agree with Long John, plenty of good stuff in Seoul but if you go to Wanchai in HongKong there are bars full of girls looking to lighten your load.

asiafever
27-02-2013, 07:52 PM
I had very limited time to myself in Hong Kong and the time I did get was in hung hom which was pretty dead without inside knowledge. No matter. Next time with better planning I can add it to the list.

the wizard
27-02-2013, 08:30 PM
So Honkers is still a viable option for a westerener ?
Have had a look at the 141.com website- girls look good.
Has any one had a over nighter-
Just planning a holiday to HK, maybe some time in Macau and Singapore.

lala69
14-03-2013, 08:42 PM
When I was @HK 6 months ago, I used a lot of 141 service. Very nice and cheap!

ulie8
11-08-2013, 10:33 AM
yeah i do agree Korean's are hot and my favourite followed by japanese.

brizzyboy
21-08-2013, 07:39 AM
When I was @HK 6 months ago, I used a lot of 141 service. Very nice and cheap!
Interesting. Will try this next time.

Batman23
15-05-2014, 12:43 AM
Gota plan seoul trip

Shonkybasted
07-08-2014, 11:08 PM
Hi brothers,
I'm heading to HK for work next month.
I know I can go to Wanchai and walk into a bar and pick up girls to take back to the hotel.
I tried checking out 141.com but seems that it is no longer up.

Are there any other places I can go that isn't a bar? How about one of those massage places like the one is Rush Hour 2? Hahahaha. Do they actually exist?

jupat
15-08-2014, 01:51 PM
Hi brothers,
I'm heading to HK for work next month.
I know I can go to Wanchai and walk into a bar and pick up girls to take back to the hotel.
I tried checking out 141.com but seems that it is no longer up.

Are there any other places I can go that isn't a bar? How about one of those massage places like the one is Rush Hour 2? Hahahaha. Do they actually exist?

tip: google sex141 and you'll see a link to go141 - they got shutdown and re-opened probably on a server based outside hk