PDA

View Full Version : Surfers Fail, Chevron Success

texass10in
03-05-2014, 01:42 PM
So last week I find myself in Surfers with no car. Looking around I see a massage place with all the garish signals (bright sign, unattended front desk with little mechanical cat waving at me, etc.). My only issue with walking in was the entrance being very public, as its opposite the Centro shopping centre on Hanlan St. Next to this place I see a breezeway walking under the building, so walk through to see a perfectly hidden little massage place. Now there was a couch on the floor (no legs) and I was about to give it a miss, as it looked dodgy as, but then I see a gorgeous girl (looked Japanese), so in I go. $60 for an hour, so off we go. Signs looking good, tissues in the corner, clean room, but then as I lay down she puts the towel over. Sure enough, the massage goes through and no tickle of the tackle or any other indicators. On the flip, she held the towel up so she couldn't see me. Close to the end I asked if she could give a helping hand and I was told, no, she wasn't allowed to. I'm telling you, she was super hot, but I left feeling very disappointed. The massage was average, so I will not likely be back. I didn't get the feeling repeat appearances would have made a difference.

Next day (Friday) on my way back to Brisbane (got my car back) I was going to hit Happy Dragon, but decided to try Relax Massage just up the block. VERY happy I did. Above average massage with a very nice end. The girl was cute and very helpful. $40 for half hour with a bit extra to say thanks. Was hungry, so grabbed lunch at the cafe on the corner next to Happy Dragon. Found myself feeling a little toey again, so up to HD. The usual experience with HD, which is always good for me.

So.... Two days with all the goods coming on day 2. I'm calling it a win.

Happy Punting,
Tex

icanfly
03-05-2014, 11:14 PM
I'm thinking of visiting HD soon. As I understand it its one price fits all. Is there some sort of special wink or secret handshake required to unlock the alternate directors cut ending or does the full production just take place for all players automatically? :)

Jerry10
04-05-2014, 03:08 AM
I'm thinking of visiting HD soon. As I understand it its one price fits all. Is there some sort of special wink or secret handshake required to unlock the alternate directors cut ending or does the full production just take place for all players automatically? :)

Been there once early last month. Girl was cute massage was pretty good had better. On the flip she just went to town without saying a word. I kept my mouth shut and enjoyed it.

She said bye and never came back. Was going to tip her $20 as no extra payment was mentioned. Didn't want to leave the money in the room incase another girl takes it. Will try to see her again. But can't remember her name or appearance.

popeye96
04-05-2014, 01:06 PM
No need to tip extra as the ride's are included in the price of admission. ;)

icanfly
04-05-2014, 09:20 PM
Went there today. Was a little perturbed about the entrance amongst cafes and the likes people being able to see you walk in.

Found the back exit a fire escape unsure if this door opens from the outside if it does that would be my preferred entry point.

Was good the place does exactly what it says on the tin. Although as I found there is also an extra behind the scenes tour on offer as well :)

Maasage was ok may return when I'm back on the coast again. Good separate rooms

Maverickwylde
05-05-2014, 10:42 PM
Hey Tex, The little place you described in Hanlan Street sounds like the home of the little Japanese girl that advertises on Locanto with a very similar ad to the little Japanese girl that advertises a shop in Springwood. I have tried to book the duo a few time as it looks like a good deal however they never have two girls available when I'm free, I will report back if I ever have any luck. Another shop to cross off the list in Surfers is The Thai massage at the end of Orchid ave strictly legit despite the pretty girls out the front hawking business.

texass10in
06-05-2014, 08:41 AM
icanfly, the HD entrance is, indeed, rather exposed. The Relax entrance, a few meters down on the same side of the road is also upstairs and shares the space with a dental clinic, so plausible deniability if required. No need for special request at HD, all inclusive. At the other place I didn't have to ask, but there was a bit of an awkward moment when I was given the knowing look and reciprocated with a nod of the head(s).

Maverickwylde, not sure about the locanto ad, if you have a link can you share it? Pretty sure I would remember that face. Need to be clear, though, this isn't the one with store frontage on Hanlan st., it's actually under the building around the corner from the one with the bright yellow sign with red writing.

Maverickwylde
08-05-2014, 10:13 PM
The couch on the floor is the dead giveaway for this place Tex. I have added the link below picture in add is fake but they text you photos of who is on duty when you call.

http://m.locanto.com.au/goldcoast/ID_200189903/JAPANESE-PROFESSIONAL-FULL-BODY-OIL-MASSAGE.html

borednhorny
10-05-2014, 12:50 AM
Hey guys,

I'm new here, but a lot more active on another punting forum. A while back a newcomer to that forum spent a shitload of cash pretty much systematically trying out pretty much every shop in Surfers - even going back for repeat visits to some that showed promise. The end result of his expensive experiment was (along with earning everyone's respect) not one shop in Surfers offered up extra's. Go across the bridge to Chevron and it's a different story as we all know :-) I had a crack at one myself about a month ago and all I got was a straight massage too.

It's almost like there's some unwritten law - um... well yeah there is some written laws, but you know what I mean - that's preventing these shops from doing the extra's where all of the surrounding areas are OK with it... despite the ongoing threat from police raids in those areas. Maybe it gets too awkward for "normal folk" tourists who tend to splash out on massages while on hols when they usually wouldn't indulge?

To this date I've not read of one single instance of anyone getting any RnT action from a AMP within the Surfers district. Like Tex said, they can look the part in every way, but they just don't seem to do it.

Hopefully some punters find this helpful and it saves some potential cash and blue balls!

PS - feel free to correct me if I'm wrong and anyone knows where I can get one off in Surfers... it'd be very handy (pun intended)

DirtySanchez
12-05-2014, 10:26 AM
Borednhorny

Is broad beach classified as surfers? Cos there are plenty there.

Bubbaloo
12-05-2014, 11:08 PM
What are some good places there? Cheers.

DirtySanchez
13-05-2014, 09:15 PM
There are at least 3 on the gold
Coast highway just minutes south of pacific fair. The big yellow sign place is $50 inclusive for half hour and generally they swap for one lady. The only downside is rooms have curtains and the walls don't go all the way up. Doesn't bother them though. The red signed day spa down the road isn't bad either and they let me tip whatever I feel the massage is worth. One other (I don't know the name)just a bit further down.

These are all within 5 minutes drive from pacific fair.

borednhorny
13-05-2014, 11:26 PM
Borednhorny

Is broad beach classified as surfers? Cos there are plenty there.

Nah I just mean literally "Surfers Paradise". All of the surrounding suburbs have tonnes of RnT shops, like Chevron Island which is like a mere 100m bridge away from SP and quite often considered part of SP. Southport has heaps, as does Broady and all the beachside suburbs on the way down the coast. Heading west of SP, you have them in Bundall and Ashmore as well. I'd love to know why there's none in SP if anyone has any insight?

texass10in
17-05-2014, 12:39 PM
boredandhorny, from what my experience is, you are correct. Yes, there are multiples at Broadbeach, Miami, Chevron, etc., but I've tried another 2 at surfers and no joy. I've not repeated any, as the only one I would even consider was the first because of how hot the girl was. Just the fact that she may graze my junk inadvertently is enough to potentially blow a load.

Anywho, if anyone has any advice or suggestions, more than happy to try and do some recon.

On another note, visited a private ML last week in Oxenford. If you're into 45yr old Koreans with bizarre tits (that's the only way I can think to describe them), an amazing HJ technique and the ability to talk dirty at the key moments, this one is for you. I won't be back, as it isn't my cuppa, but I have to say, once I closed my eyes and pictured the chick from Surfers, all went off without a hitch. Great HJ! I suppose years of experience to hone the skills....

borednhorny
24-05-2014, 10:49 PM
On another note, visited a private ML last week in Oxenford.

I think I've been to see her too. Does she advertise as something like Balinese massage? I went there years ago and had a REALLY fuckin strange experience. She started ranting on about all sorts of shit including how my wife is probably cheating on me and I'll lose my house. Not too many other old asian massage ladies in oxenford so I suspect this might be the same lady? As you say, she did meet the requirements for a happy outcome though :-) Haven't been back

tugboat
25-05-2014, 08:28 AM
anyone go to southern end of the coast?

malaysian massage mermaid, asain massage coolangatta??

gpeck80
25-05-2014, 10:07 PM
Wow that Oxenford lady sounds either crazy or just really pissed off ! :surprise:

darthvader
13-06-2014, 10:37 AM
So last week I find myself in Surfers with no car. Looking around I see a massage place with all the garish signals (bright sign, unattended front desk with little mechanical cat waving at me, etc.). My only issue with walking in was the entrance being very public, as its opposite the Centro shopping centre on Hanlan St. Next to this place I see a breezeway walking under the building, so walk through to see a perfectly hidden little massage place. Now there was a couch on the floor (no legs) and I was about to give it a miss, as it looked dodgy as, but then I see a gorgeous girl (looked Japanese), so in I go. $60 for an hour, so off we go. Signs looking good, tissues in the corner, clean room, but then as I lay down she puts the towel over. Sure enough, the massage goes through and no tickle of the tackle or any other indicators. On the flip, she held the towel up so she couldn't see me. Close to the end I asked if she could give a helping hand and I was told, no, she wasn't allowed to. I'm telling you, she was super hot, but I left feeling very disappointed. The massage was average, so I will not likely be back. I didn't get the feeling repeat appearances would have made a difference.

Next day (Friday) on my way back to Brisbane (got my car back) I was going to hit Happy Dragon, but decided to try Relax Massage just up the block. VERY happy I did. Above average massage with a very nice end. The girl was cute and very helpful. $40 for half hour with a bit extra to say thanks. Was hungry, so grabbed lunch at the cafe on the corner next to Happy Dragon. Found myself feeling a little toey again, so up to HD. The usual experience with HD, which is always good for me.

So.... Two days with all the goods coming on day 2. I'm calling it a win.

Happy Punting,
Tex

Hey Tex,

I am due to head past Chevron today and planned on dropping into HD - thought after your report i might give Relax a go.

Any more details on where it is? I did a google search but can't come up with anything.

cheers mate.

darthvader
13-06-2014, 10:42 AM
Only thing i could find was listed as revolution massage which is number 66-68.

But judging by the google maps street view it looks very legit as they also offer x-ray.

RottenLittlePunt
13-06-2014, 10:56 AM
Only thing i could find was listed as revolution massage which is number 66-68.

But judging by the google maps street view it looks very legit as they also offer x-ray.

X-ray? maybe for this? 9173

texass10in
13-06-2014, 03:00 PM
It's in the same shopping centre as HD. If you're looking at the stairwell to HD, it's about 70m to the right. Hard to miss, they always have an A-Frame out. I walked in, so not 100% on the phone number. I'd assume they're in the paper, but again, not sure. It's up a stairwell across from what looked like a dental clinic

tikogoh
12-01-2015, 01:23 PM
I had the same problem looking for the shop, but after reading the instructions from a link on Google and there's level 1, I knew I had to walk upstairs and bingo! Found it. It's hard to find because the shop name isn't on the ground level.

Bobby1234
16-01-2015, 01:04 PM
Sounds a lot cheaper than brisbane. Must gice it a try next time down there. Are the massages any good though?