PDA

View Full Version : General talk any one please tell me which shop girls provide LFK or DFK in full service??

legohouse91
03-05-2014, 06:42 PM
last time i went to sakuxx place ...i just like fxxx robot machine
didn't feel any GFE ...because the girl said this shop didn't provide kiss
so now i am looking for this kind of the shop...

sorry for my poor english ..please someone recommend

wilisno
03-05-2014, 06:48 PM
5* Wooloomooloo, Myoutcall, BlueMoon, Ginza ..... there won't be enough space to name the girls !!! :miao:

rooter
03-05-2014, 07:38 PM
There are still shops around that don't provide this service? ;)

wilisno
03-05-2014, 08:05 PM
Yes, still plenty !

legohouse91
03-05-2014, 08:15 PM
5* Wooloomooloo, Myoutcall, BlueMoon, Ginza ..... there won't be enough space to name the girls !!! :miao:

thanks for ur reply ....i will go try soon...

legohouse91
03-05-2014, 08:16 PM

yea...i think so

rooter
03-05-2014, 08:26 PM
Yes, still plenty !
"But there's-a nothing so lonesome, morbid or drear
Than to stand in the bar of a pub with no beer" ;)

wilisno
03-05-2014, 08:51 PM
"But there's-a nothing so lonesome, morbid or drear
Than to stand in the bar of a pub with no beer" ;)
Hotel California ? ;) ;) ;)

Oneonone
03-05-2014, 09:02 PM
533Willoughby Road

evil666
04-05-2014, 01:46 AM
533Willoughby Road

will try this one next ..... :love:

evil666
04-05-2014, 01:46 AM
thanks for ur reply ....i will go try soon...

yumm :love:

Oneonone
04-05-2014, 08:51 AM
will try this one next ..... :love:

Sounds like you want GFE, so do your homework first read some Ar's on here.

Look at Lily, Bibi, Sara, Suki, Emma, Emily, Annie, Ada, Shelly etc for a start.

rooter
04-05-2014, 09:34 AM

OK, I was being a bit facetious with this comment, but the point I am making is that I have found that DFK or at least LFK is the norm with Asian girls. The vast majority of them do it. But it does vary from shop to shop and between different nationalities.

All the girls I have met at at Ginza and TMC do DFK or LFK. I haven't read an Report on these shops that said DFK or LFK wasn't provided.
All the girls I have seen at MOC and Bluemoon do DFK LFK (I have read a couple of Reports where the girl didn't, so there might be 1 or 2 who don't, but I have never met them). It's fair to say DFK or LFK is almost guaranteed.
I haven't been to 5 Star for years but going on the Reports I have read it seems like nearly all of the girls do DFK LFK.
I don't go to Willoughby or Taren Point but going Reports I have read on these shops the vast majority of girls do DFK LFK.
I don't go to Rydalmere22, 45 George, Carlton 65, Rockdale 485, Kyoto but going by the Reports I have read I reckon around half the girls do DFK LFK and half don't but I am just guessing here. Perhaps some regulars could confirm.
I haven't been to One127 for years but again going on Reports I reckon well under half the girls do DFK LFK - it's a Korean shop after all.

Going by nationality ...

Japanese
Every single Japanese girl I have met does DFK LFK.
There may be 1 or 2 out there that don't but I have never met them.

Chinese, HK, Taiwanese, Singaporean, Malaysian, Thai
The majority do DFK LFK - it depends which shop you go to.

Korean
Most Korean girls don't do DFK LFK.

These are just general conclusions I have reached based on my own experience, talking to people and reading this forum and others. It's not a scientific study ;)

Oneonone
04-05-2014, 07:25 PM
As stated above 533 Willoughby road and Taren Point 64 provide this service as standard.