PDA

View Full Version : MOC Girls Double Threesome?

capped123
30-12-2012, 05:04 PM
Does Moc girls do double?
say book Melody + Joyee for 2 hours together they rates $520+$500 = $1020?:shout::slobber:

cisco
30-12-2012, 05:26 PM
You will be so busy which CROCODILE HOLE to get in first bro

Sextus
30-12-2012, 05:28 PM
It does sound like fun. But think about it. You have to change dom whenever you switch girl and that's gonna waste a lot of time if you switch back and forth. You wouldn't get much in an hour time. It's better to stick with just one girl.

Depends. If both the girls status was clean and verified to each other, there should be no concerns with using only one dom.

Ask management about it.

I've always wanted to stack two girls, half a dozen strokes in one pussy, half a dozen in the other, back to the first one, and so on.

in real time, you'd be able to savour the differences in tightness and fit between the two pussies! Fucking magic :shout:

There is not a man alive out there reading this that wouldn't want to do that.

MyOutCall Australia
30-12-2012, 05:36 PM
Hi, zamada brotha and cisco, sextus brothas

Let me work out double+3P this package. Give me sometime.

Duncan MOC

cisco
30-12-2012, 05:45 PM
Good on you duncan

MyOutCall Australia
30-12-2012, 05:47 PM
Good on you duncan

oh, cisco brotha, i thank you for your trust.

MyOutCall Australia
30-12-2012, 05:47 PM
Threesome is in fact marvelous, but as Sextus said, the girls have to trust each other to save me the trouble. I had two threesome experience in the old Ashfield massage shop (yes, the shop run by the infamous Alice) but it was back in 2008. The 1st one was terrible as the girls kept asking me to change dom, which I ended up stoking one pussy most of the time while the other watching. The second experience with the then famous MoMo was fantastic. No dom changes were needed. It was heaven. But then, it cost 70 bucks per girl per hour, so the damage for two girls for two hours was only 280 on top of the fees paid to the shop. If you do want to sample 3some with MOC girls, make sure you book 2 hours, otherwise, you'll mostly be disappointed.

Zamada brotha,

Do not worry, i will give out a good package and a smart package.

Duncan MOC

wilisno
30-12-2012, 07:42 PM
I don't think the girls will allow no change of condoms ! That would be no difference to BBFS !

Bigfish
30-12-2012, 07:54 PM
Well I asked before about the same question to reception before, the answer wasn't helpful, have been keeping on seeking double service from MOC.. And good to hear Duncan is still running the business, I thought the ownership was changed...

chandra_man1
30-12-2012, 08:26 PM
obviously you have not been reading lately

Bigfish
30-12-2012, 10:10 PM
No, due to massive neg feedback about MOC girls...

MyOutCall Australia
30-12-2012, 11:51 PM
No, due to massive neg feedback about MOC girls...

Those were the histories.

Duncan MOC

MyOutCall Australia
31-12-2012, 01:23 PM
Hi guys, please check another thread about keilla@MOC & MOC MP for the info about double/MP package special.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Duncan MOC

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?4166-Keilla-MOC-is-back-to-please-to-all-bros-now-after-a-well-educated-amp-trained-Double!