PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties (Hungry) Winnie - loves big hard sausage, really crazy and lots of fun

Hilltommer
04-05-2014, 12:05 AM
It was quite a while since I last visited this shop. Saw in this forum that this shop has recently got a very hot girl- called (lady) Gaga. Tried to book her yesterday, but found that all her available spots all fully booked. I then asked the receptionist about his next best recommendation. He said Winnie is very good and popular too. She is also from the same province and city as Gaga, i.e. Chengdu, Sichuan, and has very smooth and snow-white skin. The added strengths of Winnie are her bigger tits and bums, and a much stronger sexual needs. She is one of the shop's biggest moaners. Wow!!! all these sounded very, very interesting and tempting. I decided to see Winnie first and tried to see Gaga later.

This evening, while the weather was still very cold. I brought my warm heart and dick to the shop to meet this hot Sichuan lady. Winnie wore a white see-through top when she came out to say hello to me. I could see that her body is very curvy. Kind of saw her big tits through the holes in her top. She looks a very cheerful girl and very pretty too. She looks to be mid-20's. Her rear view looks fantastic: snow-white slim legs and big bums.

Winnie is a very warm girl. She gave me a warm hug inside the room. After shower, she gave me a very enjoyable CBJ and cat-bath. She really sucked my dick very deep and hard, and for an extraordinary long time. I felt so comfortable and my dick had never been so hard before. I was amazed with Winnie's sucking skills.

Winnie said she wanted to go on top first. She was a really good rider, used both the backward and front riding styles. She almost got me come while she was riding. I tried very hard to hold off against early ejaculation and succeeded. This made her feel very happy as she kept riding, riding for a long long time until she reached orgasms.
She moaned really loudly and I needed an ear-plug to prevent going deaf. She still wanted more and more orgasms and hence she continued to pound me hard after her first orgasms. I had never had a girl who loved sex as much as Winnie.

After she felt tired, she asked me to go on top. I happily obliged and was now very strong to start my hard pounding on her pussy, which was very very wet by that time. Winnie moaned even louder. I ignored her moaning and concentrated on my pounding. I licked her big tits while I was pounding. My tits sucking and licking got Winnie even more excited. From her moaning, she really seemed to enjoy a lot.

I finally changed to doggy. Her rear view was sensational. Her bums are big and her waist small. The pear shape of her rear view was really tempting for me to keep pounding her until I could not control any more and then I shot all my load inside her pussy to complete today's awesome session.

Winnie seemed to be quite hard working and I could see her name a few times a week in this shop's roster. But Winnie said she only came to the shop occasionally for a few hours only each day. Therefore, she told me to check with the receptionist about her working schedule if I wanted to see her in future. With today's exceptional experience, there is no doubt in my mind that I will come back to see her soon.