PDA

View Full Version : General talk I'm taking a WL to a 7day holiday overseas!!

ExileSomeday
04-05-2014, 12:20 AM
I'm taking a WL to a 7day holiday overseas

Got bored at work, guess I'll share

This is Crazy!! I know,
The best thing is I only met her twice.....

We talked and planned for it,
But I still haven't book anything yet,
However I'm 90% certain that this trip will happen,

I'll might go into detail on how I met her later in this post,

But first, lets look at the estimated duration I can have sex with this girl

7 day holiday

Day 1 - Morning airport, Night 2 hours
Day 2 - Morning 1 hour, Night 2 hours
Day 3 - Morning 1 hour, Night 2 hours
Day 4 - Morning 1 hour, Night 2 hours
Day 5 - Morning 1 hour, Night 2 hours
Day 6 - Morning 1 hour, Night 2 hours
Day 7 - Morning 1 hour, Night airport

A grand total of 18 hours
This is just a estimate, I highly doubt I will have that much energy

This girl is short ~155cm, slim body with pointy b-cups, face is average, not hot not ugly, kind of towards the cute side,
Service and skill really is average,

If normally I would paid $150 per hour for her then 18 of her service is valued at $2700
(+ extras I guess cause I get to hug her overnight)

I have calculated so many time already, deciding on which airlines, hotels, days of stay, in order to get the best value for my money,
I have decided on 7days, 3 star hotel
Including flight and travel expense, and I have reserved $100 on food per day
This totals up to ~$3500

I haven't punt in weeks actually haha,
Been kind of saving,
But is this worth it?
It kind if sound like a good deal at first, but then like she kept showing me these branded clothes and purse,
I think she expects me to buy her something on that trip, which I don't want to spend a crap load on, case is hard enough to save for this trip in the first place,

I still see her as a WL, or maybe a distant friend which I pay to have sex with, but not a lover, I don't see any future of us being together,
This trip is mainly for me to dry out my balls and release some stress from work ( I work 50+ hours a week)

However if I didn't go on that trip, I'll have so much fun here in Sydney too, 10 for MOC girls or 24 x the $150 ones

Decisions decisions

I was having fun planning the trip, dreaming of what I can do to her body, thinking of the places I'll take her to see, then suddenly something hit me, what if something went wrong during the trip,
eg she cuts my penis off at night because I didn't buy her the Gucci handbag,
She purposely give me aids at night during my sleep because she is a crazy bitch,
All kinds of weird shit could happen to me if I'm not careful,
I'm scared to sleep next to her now
Should I wear a few more layers of undies so is scissors proof,
Oh I know I can get her to take a few sleeping pills before and wait for her to fall into deep sleep,
That way I can 100% be sure, I'm keeping my D
Jokes

Na but srsly something bad could happen 0.O

What do you guys think about this?

Thanks in advance for the comments

wilisno
04-05-2014, 12:42 AM
My comment is : I wonder how many people will buy this story ! ;) ;) ;)

clearview
04-05-2014, 12:45 AM
what are her expectations bro?

the holiday sounds pretty modest ($100 for food per day for 2 aint exactly fine dining) is she expecting a luxury week away? you dont want to dissapoint her, probably better to explain exactly what the situation js before you start booking things. also, you may want to clarify with her that there will be no extra gifts of clothes / jewelry / cash on top of the food + accomodation you are paying for

evil666
04-05-2014, 01:31 AM
Niceee :) WellDone mate.

AHLUNGOR
04-05-2014, 01:39 AM
Nice fantasy writing!

Keep dreaming!

evil666
04-05-2014, 01:41 AM
:question:

AHLUNGOR
04-05-2014, 01:46 AM
BTW, a few days ago you said you are waiting for tax return so that you can have more money to try more different shops !!

Now you have money to take a WL for a 7 days overseas holiday ????

Thanks for the tips

God can't wait for tax return
Then I'll have cash to play around with

Want to try more different shops :D

Sextus
04-05-2014, 01:57 AM
Well, if it were true, you should budget more to buy her some nice things. Some cute things, enough to make you both feel good about it, not extravagent. *** star hotel is pretty average though, A **** star would make her feel much better and service better than a Best Western motel style shithole would.

loaded
04-05-2014, 02:02 AM
If it's true, you might want to adjust your expectations of how many times and how long you will be having sex and all the things you will be doing to her. If this is a holiday she will be expecting a holiday away from work.
I'd also suggest maybe you go away together locally for the weekend so that if it turns out to be a disaster you can easily get away.

ExileSomeday
04-05-2014, 02:31 AM

the holiday sounds pretty modest ($100 for food per day for 2 aint exactly fine dining) is she expecting a luxury week away? you dont want to dissapoint her, probably better to explain exactly what the situation js before you start booking things. also, you may want to clarify with her that there will be no extra gifts of clothes / jewelry / cash on top of the food + accomodation you are paying for

I should start by saying she doesnt speak my language and only speaks little english, so our communication levels are low haha

anyway how I met her to now - I text her sometimes, is quite interesting

I dont know if anyone still remember my AR on MOC SK,
towards the end I said I will go overseas for chinese new years,

well I went, and I did alot of punting :miao:
one reason because is so much cheaper,

Im going to name 3 different countries with A, B and C
(dont want to let anyone know who I am) as I told my friends that I'm going to that holiday destination

the girl is from country C
I am from country B and I met here at country B
the holiday destination that hopefully we might go to is country A

when I first met this girl in country B,
I did a 2 hour session with her, it was pretty good
I actually wrote a AR for that punt months ago, is on another popular forum from country B, and I am using the same username,

well at the end of that punt, I got her ****(phone app)
I never did talked to her, even 3 days later,
I called the agent, tried to book that same girl again, he told me she left,
I was like :question:
she only got here few days ago, and I know the shift of these girls are normally 2 weeks stay,

so I went on that app, and asked her,
she told me, she got too many customers,
the agent had been sending customers to her room non-stop, the day before she only ate breakfast and got some crazy number of customer in one day like 11 or something, she got sick
she called quits, but the agent wont pay her the money for those days her worked, poor girl
(I used this agent for years, I still think he did the right thing, she meant to stay for 2 weeks, I dont want to talk about the girl in detail or this agent might find out)
she booked a flight back to her country and asked me if I wanted to see her,

I said yes, because I thought I can get sex from her again,
remember Im on holidays for chinese new years, so im like super free,
when I got to the hotel that she was staying in, she already checked out,
I took her to lunch, then brought her to a place similar to DFO in country B close to the airport,
I still remember how she only understands half of what Im saying in english...
anyway yea then after DFO I took her to the airport, I know from the point when she checked out of the hotel, I wasnt getting any sex,
but was ok, we went on a date, kind of a date,

okay so I paid for the lunch, and some snacks from the airport, and the taxi fares,
when I offered her some money cause I felt really sorry for her because she got nothing from working so many customers and had to paid for her return flight...
he didnt take it, WOW she didnt take my money, well it was only like ~$400AUD, they make only ~$50 per customer,

so yea, after that day I chat with her sometimes with that phone app,
and somehow we got this trip planned,
one thing she confirmed with me was "you will take care in country A"
then I was like yea
then she added "food ticket shopping?"
I am sure I replied "flight + food + hotel" also said depends how much the shopping was

I dont know am I meant to paid her a fee? I didnt ask, since last time she didnt want take money from me,

ExileSomeday
04-05-2014, 02:42 AM
BTW, a few days ago you said you are waiting for tax return so that you can have more money to try more different shops !!

Now you have money to take a WL for a 7 days overseas holiday ????

hey mate, sorry, should have said that this trip isnt going to happen anytime soon,
more like 4-5 months away lol

thats why I made that post the other day, with the questions on cheaper shops,
I wanted a cheaper option then now so I can save abit of money

ever since the beginning of this year, the outcall punt with MOC, (my first punt in Sydney)
I was only doing MOC outcalls
going to hornsby or Rydalmere would save me quite a bit, might try that soon

clearview
04-05-2014, 03:03 AM
so this girl got fucked by 11 different dudes in a single day and her pimp didn't even pay her a single dollar for that? lol wow thats pretty low what a scumbag

anyway, it sounds like youre only interested in using this bird as a fuck toy. You might think it sounds great to keep her locked in some shitty motel room for the week and fuck her at your pleasure. The thing is shes probably gonna want to go shopping and eat at proper restaurants so I wouldnt be suprised if the whole thing ends up costing you a lot more than
you think

I should start by saying she doesnt speak my language and only speaks little english, so our communication levels are low haha

anyway how I met her to now - I text her sometimes, is quite interesting

I dont know if anyone still remember my AR on MOC SK,
towards the end I said I will go overseas for chinese new years,

well I went, and I did alot of punting :miao:
one reason because is so much cheaper,

Im going to name 3 different countries with A, B and C
(dont want to let anyone know who I am) as I told my friends that I'm going to that holiday destination

the girl is from country C
I am from country B and I met here at country B
the holiday destination that hopefully we might go to is country A

when I first met this girl in country B,
I did a 2 hour session with her, it was pretty good
I actually wrote a AR for that punt months ago, is on another popular forum from country B, and I am using the same username,

well at the end of that punt, I got her ****(phone app)
I never did talked to her, even 3 days later,
I called the agent, tried to book that same girl again, he told me she left,
I was like :question:
she only got here few days ago, and I know the shift of these girls are normally 2 weeks stay,

so I went on that app, and asked her,
she told me, she got too many customers,
the agent had been sending customers to her room non-stop, the day before she only ate breakfast and got some crazy number of customer in one day like 11 or something, she got sick
she called quits, but the agent wont pay her the money for those days her worked, poor girl
(I used this agent for years, I still think he did the right thing, she meant to stay for 2 weeks, I dont want to talk about the girl in detail or this agent might find out)
she booked a flight back to her country and asked me if I wanted to see her,

I said yes, because I thought I can get sex from her again,
remember Im on holidays for chinese new years, so im like super free,
when I got to the hotel that she was staying in, she already checked out,
I took her to lunch, then brought her to a place similar to DFO in country B close to the airport,
I still remember how she only understands half of what Im saying in english...
anyway yea then after DFO I took her to the airport, I know from the point when she checked out of the hotel, I wasnt getting any sex,
but was ok, we went on a date, kind of a date,

okay so I paid for the lunch, and some snacks from the airport, and the taxi fares,
when I offered her some money cause I felt really sorry for her because she got nothing from working so many customers and had to paid for her return flight...
he didnt take it, WOW she didnt take my money, well it was only like ~$400AUD, they make only ~$50 per customer,

so yea, after that day I chat with her sometimes with that phone app,
and somehow we got this trip planned,
one thing she confirmed with me was "you will take care in country A"
then I was like yea
then she added "food ticket shopping?"
I am sure I replied "flight + food + hotel" also said depends how much the shopping was

I dont know am I meant to paid her a fee? I didnt ask, since last time she didnt want take money from me,

ExileSomeday
04-05-2014, 03:05 AM

I should ask her if she prefer Mcdonalds or KFC :shout:
and no bitch, Im not buying u Blings :fire:

yea I should clarify, that with her, cause if she wants something expensive, Im gonna call it quits

Well, if it were true, you should budget more to buy her some nice things. Some cute things, enough to make you both feel good about it, not extravagent. *** star hotel is pretty average though, A **** star would make her feel much better and service better than a Best Western motel style shithole would.

I could get that upgrade if I dont go punting in this coming 4 months,
how long can you guys go for without sex?
I tried 9 months before,
but right now from the last punt is 7 weeks, can barely hold it in,
I want to try that 19yo Taiwan mixed in hornsby :miao:

If it's true, you might want to adjust your expectations of how many times and how long you will be having sex and all the things you will be doing to her. If this is a holiday she will be expecting a holiday away from work.
I'd also suggest maybe you go away together locally for the weekend so that if it turns out to be a disaster you can easily get away.

thats good advice, I know she work as a ML back in her country, she might want a break too,

somewhere local is not happening cause she doesnt live in Sydney lol, I met her overseas when I was punting, she went to my country for a 2 week WL shift,

ExileSomeday
04-05-2014, 03:26 AM
so this girl got fucked by 11 different dudes in a single day and her pimp didn't even pay her a single dollar for that? lol wow thats pretty low what a scumbag

anyway, it sounds like youre only interested in using this bird as a fuck toy. You might think it sounds great to keep her locked in some shitty motel room for the week and fuck her at your pleasure. The thing is shes probably gonna want to go shopping and eat at proper restaurants so I wouldnt be suprised if the whole thing ends up costing you a lot more than
you think

thats 11 guys on the day before I took her to the airport, she worked for 4 days I think, more than 11,
god I feel sad thinking about it, plus she had to paid for her own return flight home,
she did not get a single cent from the agent,
but I totally understand the agents, is a business they booked all the hotels and received bookings for the girl already, and she suddenly quits,
of course she broke the contract and wont get a cent from him, cause if he gave the girl money, all the other girls can do the same thing later on,

on the other hand, if i was a gigolo
and I had to sleep with 30+ diferent ugly whales non-stop and lick clean their hairy vigina clean,
at the end of it, I swear to god if the agent refuse to pay me,:fire: :fire:
Im gonna fuking stab the agent to death and a lot more people will die with him

lol

hows 2 hours at night for sex? thats not really pushing it, is it?
yea I should treat her to a resturant like at least twice

Oneonone
04-05-2014, 08:47 AM
We'll bro you can double the amount you have budgeted IMHO, having done what you have planned.

This is a wl the are expensive to take any where. And the are buy me this buy me that it never ends.

Better of going to Thailand on your own and paying for a Wl as and when you want.

You can have a ball lots of different ladies or pick up one for the week if that's what you want.

AHLUNGOR
04-05-2014, 08:55 AM
We'll bro you can double the amount you have budgeted IMHO, having done what you have planned.

This is a wl the are expensive to take any where. And the are buy me this buy me that it never ends.

Better of going to Thailand on your own and paying for a Wl as and when you want.

You can have a ball lots of different ladies or pick up one for the week if that's what you want.

Totally agree with brother OOO !!

If I am still single, China and Macau, here I cum !!

Hong Kong is pretty good too, love the uncertainty and excitement of those one floor one apartments !!!

Vissel
04-05-2014, 09:05 AM
Lol if what you want is to "dry your balls", there are plenty better options than taking a WL for a holiday.

borock
04-05-2014, 10:44 AM
I'd recommend to call it off. She could be playing you. These girls are foxy and smarter than they look and they know what you want which is sex, so they will use that to their advantage. better off using that money to date and chase a normal girl, and use the rest on punts.

Eureka
04-05-2014, 11:06 AM
If this is for real - you have got some major gaps in understanding human nature IMO

Take a step back for a minute
Take a look at it from her perspective:
- you are not in a relationship
- she knows what YOU want
- but what about her ??
- she might like the idea of a break away / go on holidays/ see new places / have some fun / get spoiled ...
- so for that she will know there has to be some sex in it for you
- she will also be giving up whatever money she would have earnt at home ..
- and she will look at it also as you get to have her company for a week !! So you are getting heaps
- so she will def expect (and be deserving) of being spoiled in addition to the holiday ie a cash "gift" or some "deserving" not trivial gift

If you cannot see this aspect .. or don't want to part with the total compensation in order to have her company for a week - then your wasting your time and only seeing this from your (somewhat selfish) perspective !!

My 3 cents

rooter
04-05-2014, 11:18 AM
This sort of this happens all the time in countries like Thailand and the Philippines.
Some guys like to have sex with lots of different girls but others prefer the more intimate and exclusive companionship of one girl.
Basically you hook up with a bar girl WL etc and pay the owner of the shop a bar fine and take her with you travelling for a week or so.
She is your tour guide, translator, companion, and sexual partner of course.
You pay all her expenses, hotels, food etc and give her some sort of daily payment, and buy her a gift every now and then.
At the end of the week you bring her back - assuming you don't fall in love, get her pregnant etc - then things get complicated!
It's not something I would do but a lot of foreign tourists do it. It's quite common.

Taking a WL from here on an overseas trip is a totally different situation of course and raises much more issues.

kingwally
04-05-2014, 11:57 AM
What happens if she is on the rags and will not fuck you? You have to then put up with a temperamental bitch and spend money on her...not for me thanks.

gggi
04-05-2014, 01:39 PM
Everything about this thread had made me lose my faith in humanity.

baby_boo
04-05-2014, 02:19 PM
What happens if she is on the rags and will not fuck you? You have to then put up with a temperamental bitch and spend money on her...not for me thanks.

lol, might be in her period as well.

clearview
04-05-2014, 02:20 PM
She might like the idea of a break from sex work but jeez this girl just gotta know she aint getting a free holiday + accomodation + food out of the goodness of his heart, she gonna need to pay with her pussy / mouth / ass, she sounds like a hardened prostitute so Im sure she knows and accepts this

I guess once shes there shes pretty much stuck anyway and it doesnt really matter if she wants cash or to go shopping of whatever, its not as though she can just leave whenever she wants. If she insists upon some sort of compensation just tell her you'll pay at the end or transfer the cash when you get home etc

If this is for real - you have got some major gaps in understanding human nature IMO

Take a step back for a minute
Take a look at it from her perspective:
- you are not in a relationship
- she knows what YOU want
- but what about her ??
- she might like the idea of a break away / go on holidays/ see new places / have some fun / get spoiled ...
- so for that she will know there has to be some sex in it for you
- she will also be giving up whatever money she would have earnt at home ..
- and she will look at it also as you get to have her company for a week !! So you are getting heaps
- so she will def expect (and be deserving) of being spoiled in addition to the holiday ie a cash "gift" or some "deserving" not trivial gift

If you cannot see this aspect .. or don't want to part with the total compensation in order to have her company for a week - then your wasting your time and only seeing this from your (somewhat selfish) perspective !!

My 3 cents

Rpd
04-05-2014, 02:58 PM
A mate of mine did something similar recently, so i dont think this scenario is that uncommon.

He met a chick while partying in Vietnam and kept in contact with her on one of those messenger programs. After coming back to Australia they planned a 2 week holiday around Vietnam where she was essentially his tour guide for the fortnight. He spoiled her for two weeks and she treated him like a king. Win/win i guess?

Eureka
04-05-2014, 07:58 PM
A mate of mine did something similar recently, so i dont think this scenario is that uncommon.

He met a chick while partying in Vietnam and kept in contact with her on one of those messenger programs. After coming back to Australia they planned a 2 week holiday around Vietnam where she was essentially his tour guide for the fortnight. He spoiled her for two weeks and she treated him like a king. Win/win i guess?

That is exactly my point
He "spoiled her and She treated him like a King" !!!!!!

The attitude going in is so important
You would want to and anticipate having fun with the girl - both in sand out of the sack ...
And she would want to be treated like a valued holiday partner -- just like your mate did!!

I just got the impression the OP thought he could go as cheap as possible / tread her like he was doing her a favour ... And want to fuck her morning and night - and she should be grateful because he took her to KFC ..
That's why I prefaced my remarks - if it was a genuine post / as did Wilisno ...

It can work with the right girl .. And the right attitude

I'm not sure the OP has the right girl ...
But I'm sure he has the wrong attitude !!!

lockhart
04-05-2014, 08:52 PM
Concur. What a pity , improper mindset never receive noble treatment/respects!

That is exactly my point
He "spoiled her and She treated him like a King" !!!!!!............................................ ..

The attitude going in is so important I'm not sure the OP has the right girl ...
But I'm sure he has the wrong attitude !!!

ExileSomeday
04-05-2014, 09:12 PM
Lol she is indeed from Thailand haha, currently still in Thailand,
she suggested the trip
however the holiday destination isnt in Thailand, Im actuallly paying for her flight + expenses,
if I were to visit her in thailand and she shows me around, of course there will be a compensation$$ to her,
but in this case isnt the compensation for the sex i get, the whole trip + flight expenses,
btw the mcDonalds and KFC thing was a joke
for $100 there per day we both can get good food, Mcdonalds there is like $3-3.5 a meal, so yea

This sort of this happens all the time in countries like Thailand and the Philippines.
Some guys like to have sex with lots of different girls but others prefer the more intimate and exclusive companionship of one girl.
Basically you hook up with a bar girl WL etc and pay the owner of the shop a bar fine and take her with you travelling for a week or so.
She is your tour guide, translator, companion, and sexual partner of course.
You pay all her expenses, hotels, food etc and give her some sort of daily payment, and buy her a gift every now and then.
At the end of the week you bring her back - assuming you don't fall in love, get her pregnant etc - then things get complicated!
It's not something I would do but a lot of foreign tourists do it. It's quite common.

Taking a WL from here on an overseas trip is a totally different situation of course and raises much more issues.

clearview
04-05-2014, 09:13 PM
am I the only guy that feels sorry for this girl???

First day in Australia and she gets fucked by 11 men! She only gets paid $50 an hour and her pimp keeps 70-80% of her earnings for himself! When she quits he refuses to pay her any of the money that she had already earnt, so she basically let all of those men fuck her for free!!

ExileSomeday
04-05-2014, 09:31 PM
She might like the idea of a break from sex work but jeez this girl just gotta know she aint getting a free holiday + accomodation + food out of the goodness of his heart, she gonna need to pay with her pussy / mouth / ass, she sounds like a hardened prostitute so Im sure she knows and accepts this

I think clearview know what I want to say,
let me re-word the sentenses
she suggest and wants to go to that holiday and ask me to take her there and show her around,
therefore my compensation for the sex I get, is the flight + expense and my fees (because she suggested it)

IF I were to ask her to go on a holiday with me,
then this is totally different,
my compensation for the sex I get, is to pay her extra money and gifts for her etc,
(the flight + expense doesnt count as I suggested the trip, Im inviting her to come along)

the calculation I made was to find out, if it was worth it to give her that holiday for the sex I get,
plus Im taking time off my work too

am I the only guy that feels sorry for this girl???

First day in Australia and she gets fucked by 11 men! She only gets paid $50 an hour and her pimp keeps 70-80% of her earnings for himself! When she quits he refuses to pay her any of the money that she had already earnt, so she basically let all of those men fuck her for free!!

is not in Australia by the way, we met overseas, she is from thailand, the agent got her in for 2 weeks,
yea is sad, thats why I took her around before she left, I try to give her so money but she refused

cisco
05-05-2014, 12:03 AM
Approx 25 to 30 grand not included a shocking reguest such as Gucci , LV , etc . Who knows ? ;)

cisco
05-05-2014, 12:23 AM
I'd recommend to call it off. She could be playing you. These girls are foxy and smarter than they look and they know what you want which is sex, so they will use that to their advantage. better off using that money to date and chase a normal girl, and use the rest on punts.
Agree braaaa

CunningLinguist
05-05-2014, 01:38 AM
I think you should go, you will learn some valuable life lessons.

jellyshots
06-05-2014, 11:53 PM
Hmmm. Where do I even start? You'd be surprised at how many women from seeking arrangement that would go on a freebie trip with you, hang out and fuck you on occasion for a ticket and a few hundred bucks spending money.

RoyalFlush
07-05-2014, 12:17 AM
met twice and she wants to go on a holiday with you sure ring warning bells to me! Im more concerned about my safety than hers, to be honest.

clearview
07-05-2014, 12:44 AM
yep, because Im sure plenty of women would jump at the chance to shack up with a complete stranger in a 3 star motel for seven days of relentless sexual degredation

Hmmm. Where do I even start? You'd be surprised at how many women from seeking arrangement that would go on a freebie trip with you, hang out and fuck you on occasion for a ticket and a few hundred bucks spending money.

AHLUNGOR
07-05-2014, 01:32 AM
I am thinking if I know all the WL and ML I know today and I have a week free, who would go away with me in a 7 days overseas holiday ??

Assuming money is no issue and we will travel in style !

There are probably only two ladies who would go away with me !!

In a perfect world , if I could take any WLs or MLs I ever knew away then I would like to take :

1. Milo from 5 Star
2. Dolphin from Stanmore
3. Mia from Snow Lotus
4. Sophie from 501
5. Vivian #18 @ Zanadu

Just dreaming !

Ps. I'm being realistic, it's not all about sex, you want good company too, not surprising to see all no.1 to 5 are all Cantonese speaking girls !

syd.reader99
07-05-2014, 02:15 AM
For 1000% sure u would not have sex on every single day...dont be stupid...
I guess she just want a free trip with minimum input, she may travel happily in day time and die fish at night. U already get her the ticket and hotel,what can u do if she refuse to have sex with u? Think twice mate!

jellyshots
07-05-2014, 08:14 AM
yep, because Im sure plenty of women would jump at the chance to shack up with a complete stranger in a 3 star motel for seven days of relentless sexual degredation
If that's what the OP is offering, then no... Not a chance in hell. She's more likely to ask for up front payment and them do a no-show. But, if he has a pre-existing relationship with a little Sugar Baby, she'll gladly go with him but don't kid yourself... 3 star isn't going to happen. And forget fucking them every day and having you treat them like a complete slut - that's a privilege they give you, not a right. Personally, I'd get a proper translator/tour guide that was cute and try to fuck her the whole time I was with her. If she said no, I'd have dinner with her, drag her out to a few clubs and if it was still a no? Send her home for the evening and bar fine a WL and fuck her brains out for the evening. A lot lot cheaper...

evil666
07-05-2014, 08:39 AM
Crazy :question:

croney
07-05-2014, 07:12 PM
Just do it. Go with the flow. Cruise along and when you are finished let us know what happened.
All this planning bound to make it a failure. First time one plan doesn't work attitude will rear its more than ugly head.
The more plans always equals less fun I find

newbie111
27-05-2014, 04:38 PM
dont do it... waste of time and $....
you'll end up making your life much more complicated. Best to use the money you've saved up for the trip on punting!

Oneonone
28-05-2014, 11:14 AM
Been there done that! Silly you!