PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Shelley One of the Best GFE

Littlewonder
30-12-2012, 05:50 PM
Went to 533 today to see Shelley

She is a Malaysian girl About 30 years old about 160 cm tall a size 8 with a very pretty face and great smile she speaks some English. She has a nice bust probably a size B and is fully shaven down below,.

I love her back side its got a nice shape to it not the usual flat Asian type.

Started with the usual shower while Shelley went to pay the money returned to the room and gave me a nice kiss on the lips and then removed her pretty blue dress or is it a one piece costume and then onto the bed for some very nice kissing (dfk) and cuddling.

I have seen Shelly a few times now and every time I see her I get to like her a little more I told her I like you so you better be carefull I might be falling in love with you she just giggled and said I like you too.

I kissed her on the lips and neck and then moved down to her breasts this continued for some time then she took over and proceeded to give me some very nice BBBJ along with ball licking much to my enjoyment, the BBBJ was better than nice she is great at it one of the best.

She then came up for a kiss after a few minutes of this I rolled her over onto her back and started kissing her all over this was much appreciated and I slowly worked my way down to a trimmed shaven pussy and proceeded with some daty. The response was very positive see seemed to enjoy the experience, it took awhile before she seemed to have her first orgasm. After this she seemed very sensitive and I think she came again before she put her hand over her pussy and said your killing me I liked her pussy again and she said I am so horny.

She sat up and started to give me some BBBJ and it wasn't long before she had slipped the condom on my cock was rock hard she just looked and me and climbed on top in cowgirl, I looked into her eyes they had that gleam in then that girls get when they are enjoying themselves she was grinding away and positioning her pussy on my cock like girls do when they are in the moment. She was making all the right noises.

She smiled at me with that wicked smile of hers it is just out of this world, she seemed to have another orgasm and collapsed on top of me we kissed and cuddled and she ground away some more in cowgirl the feeling was sensational.

Finally she says you on top so we switch to missionary I pound away then push her legs together and ride her I can feel the sensation building she lets out a shriek as I explode in side her not sure if she came or not she may well have.

I lay on top of her completely exhausted, you are so strong she says, finally I get off her and she cleans me up.

We lay arm in arm with the occasional kissing a real lovely embrace and ending to a great session, I walked out of the room and Shelly said to me see Coco do a double with Nichole and Coco I said to her what happened to the shy quite girl I got to know she smiled I said some other time.

When you have a really great punt you want to make it last you don't want to spoil it by seeing another girl.

A lovely lady and a great time was had by both, a real GFE. A must see again girl, I have already made a booking with her and Angie.

bill_100
30-12-2012, 06:03 PM
LW Shelley is a true gem of 533.

Littlewonder
30-12-2012, 06:17 PM
LW Shelley is a true gem of 533.

She sure is Bill, I have never seen or heard of a bad report on her she is a real professional. If you want something young just to stick your dick in then she may not suit you but if you want a real woman and a real sexual experience she is a gem.

M3
31-12-2012, 09:14 AM
Good report LW..Shelly is certainly a legend.

Just interest in your closing quote...Typo??

I have already made a booking with her and Angie.