PDA

View Full Version : General talk attention HEISENBERG

tugboat
04-05-2014, 04:39 PM
answer your pm, give you a shout out for a punt i want a decent review in return. thanks for your kind response in advance haha

Heisenberg
05-05-2014, 08:21 PM
All in due course, tugboat.

tugboat
06-05-2014, 11:35 AM
dont takes ages patiently waiting haha

clearview
06-05-2014, 08:15 PM
LOL! Why dont you two swap PMs rather than yelling at each other across the forum like a couple of old QUEERS?!?

friskychris
06-05-2014, 10:02 PM
Not relevant

tugboat
06-05-2014, 10:06 PM
old queer? yea okay m8 haha

popeye96
07-05-2014, 01:15 PM
unrequited love

heisenberg might say he'll call you but he won't. he'sjust not that into you. that's how he rolls

Unless of course he wants to meet up and punch on.

RottenLittlePunt
07-05-2014, 01:28 PM
Unless of course he wants to meet up and punch on.

Well he is fond of a bit of jabbing around the ring on the DL

Heisenberg
07-05-2014, 06:07 PM
Come on boys, have at it. I'll be at Fitzy's tonight until about 10-ish.

Wearing a KEEP CALM AND KILL ZOMBIES t-shirt.

Let's punch on.

gpeck80
08-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Fitzy's ? Short for what exactly ?

RottenLittlePunt
08-05-2014, 02:05 PM
Come on boys, have at it. I'll be at Fitzy's tonight until about 10-ish.

Wearing a KEEP CALM AND KILL ZOMBIES t-shirt.

Let's punch on.

Tired of getting the shit kicked out of you online and want to extend it to the real world also? Talk about a Napoleon Complex .....

dick999
09-05-2014, 01:02 AM
Dear Hisenberg,

From myself, and im sure the many other asian immigrants on this forum who have a had a drunk white guy say it to them, and also on behalf of the drunk white guys in here. Go home!

gpeck80
09-05-2014, 10:53 AM
*hiccup* .........

Heisenberg
09-05-2014, 11:12 PM
Dear Hisenberg,

From myself, and im sure the many other asian immigrants on this forum who have a had a drunk white guy say it to them, and also on behalf of the drunk white guys in here. Go home!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SASR, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire Australian armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Oz and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Australian Army and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

RottenLittlePunt
10-05-2014, 12:20 AM
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SASR, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire Australian armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Oz and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Australian Army and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

*yawn* .......

Digger
10-05-2014, 12:24 AM

Not a happy chappy is Heisenberg. I wonder what skill level he is in Krav Maga!!

popeye96
10-05-2014, 02:03 PM

Ha ha ha. That's funny as. What a tool.

The even funnier thing is that it is illegal to make threats of violence or death threats over the internet, even anonymously. It actually carries a maximum 10 year prison sentence. How piss funny would it be to see Heisenberg dragged away by the coppers. Now that would be funny.

Lovearubntug
10-05-2014, 06:04 PM
I would be taking a copy of that to the cops and letting their experts track his IP address and take legal action. To put something like that in writing is an absolute disgrace.
Hang your head in shame Heisenberg..!!!

A more important question is why haven't the moderators of this forum deleted his account..??

Kangaroopointer
10-05-2014, 06:47 PM
With my experience with this guy he is a dick and pain in the arse !! Best advise ignore !!!! He always talks shit

Heisenberg
10-05-2014, 07:20 PM
Is that because I outed you as comer, kangaroopointer?

Also, I am here waiting. Come for me.

Kangaroopointer
10-05-2014, 08:30 PM
First off u got no idea and I ain't no owner of any shop.. And second u just talk shit about shops!! U said u going Thai but never happens u just full of shit and punters starting to figure that out..
Oh and by the way I know the people who drink at fitzys which gives better idea on the sort of person you are!!

gpeck80
10-05-2014, 10:03 PM
*Sits down and starts munching on popcorn*

Heisenberg
10-05-2014, 10:49 PM
Oh and by the way I know the people who drink at fitzys which gives better idea on the sort of person you are!!

What sort of person? do explain..

BrisMoses
11-05-2014, 12:51 AM
Is Fitzys a Malt Shoppe ?
Cause I don't think Heisenberg is old enough to be in a licensed venue

dick999
11-05-2014, 03:35 AM

Call of Duty and XBOX is not Real Life.

BrisMoses
11-05-2014, 11:31 AM
Dick999 you must be someone very serious if am boy of such caliber like Heisenberg with all of his qualifications ( like an intro class into women's self defence ) would use the whole Armed force at his disposal cause clearly you are far too powerful for him to take care of one average person lol

jimmyp
11-05-2014, 09:11 PM

GUERILLA (noun) a member of a band of irregular soldiers engaged in guerrilla warfare.

GORILLA (noun) The largest of the anthropoid apes native to the forests of equatorial Africa, having a stocky body and coarse, dark brown or black hair.

GORILLA (slang) a brutish man or thug.

Digger
11-05-2014, 09:48 PM
GUERILLA (noun) a member of a band of irregular soldiers engaged in guerrilla warfare.

GORILLA (noun) The largest of the anthropoid apes native to the forests of equatorial Africa, having a stocky body and coarse, dark brown or black hair.

GORILLA (slang) a brutish man or thug.

Good one jimmyp, thanks for pointing out those facts for those that may have overlooked Heisenbergs lack of intellect. Now if we could only find a way of closing down this ape from the forum!!

BrisMoses
11-05-2014, 10:20 PM
No need to close him down I find his posts entertaining it is easy to block him if you don't want to see them

CunningLinguist
11-05-2014, 10:42 PM
The thing about Heisenberg is that he is unpredicatable ...

Digger
11-05-2014, 11:58 PM
The thing about Heisenberg is that he is unpredicatable ...

It depends on what dosage of medication he consumes.