PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Gaga - this sexy Sichuan girls blew me away totally

lonelyorange
05-05-2014, 12:15 AM
I read a few good ARs on this girl and was already very eager to try this girl. Today, saw some sexy pictures of Gaga in this shop's roster. I could delay my visit to this girl no more and called the shop to book her.

When I saw her in real person, I was totally blown away. She was so pretty and with her blonde wig and black dress (as per the picture in roster), she really has some similarity to Lady Gaga in appearance. Her snow-white skin and lovely smile made me almost fall in love with her. She also has a very nice voice and she spoke very softly.

In the picture, I could see that her tits are not big. In reality, they looks really nice and firm (like teenage girls' early breast development stage when they are still virgins). The nipples are still pink, so tempting for me to suck them for a long time (she kept telling me to suck only lightly, which I obliged).

In bed, Gaga was really giving me a very good time. Her CBJ was very good and her skin is so smooth that I could not stop my hands off her body. She gave very strong reaction after my dick got inside her tight pussy. Her moaning was actually quite loud and continued for a long long time until I came. I tried all the different positions with her and enjoyed every angle of her. In mish position, I enjoyed looking at her pretty face. In CG, I enjoyed licking her tits and rubbing her bums and legs. In doggy, her rear view is so pretty with her snow white skin and big bums.

I fully agreed with the previous ARs prediction that Gaga will be the hottest girl in this shop (or perhaps in all the Sydney shops). If anyone does not believe this prediction, the best way is to go and have a look and try this girl. I will definitely come back again and again to see this pretty Sichuan girl.

WhoMadeWho
05-05-2014, 07:57 AM
How is her english? Easy to communicate with?

lonelyorange
05-05-2014, 01:11 PM
No English. She also only sees customers who speak her language at the moment. She told me that just too many people are asking to see her and hence the receptionist is doing the screening for her. She is happy with what the shop is doing for her, and the customers who are lucky to see her were also happy as her pussy has been kept small and tight so far since she joined this shop.

Sextus
05-05-2014, 01:44 PM
She told me that just too many people are asking to see her and hence the receptionist is doing the screening for her. She is happy with what the shop is doing for her, and the customers who are lucky to see her were also happy as her pussy has been kept small and tight

Very considerate of reception!

lonelyorange
05-05-2014, 02:10 PM
Very considerate of reception!

I think it is just good commercial consideration. Shops must do the right thing to protect their best assets, so as to attract as many good loyal customers and also attract new customers whom Gaga will see.
Girls will also spread this good practice (for them) to their girl friends who are small and like to continue to keep their pussy small to work for this shop. Birds of the same feather flew together.