PDA

View Full Version : General talk Black girls

Elbortomorton
05-05-2014, 09:16 AM
Hey just wondering if anybody knows where there a shops with black girls as in african American Thanx heaps!!!

AHLUNGOR
05-05-2014, 04:08 PM
Hey just wondering if anybody knows where there a shops with black girls as in african American Thanx heaps!!!

Amanda from Stiletto ??

http://d1wx6bla3cj6he.cloudfront.net/sydney/wp-content/uploads/brothel/unknown-4_1.png

Coco

http://d1wx6bla3cj6he.cloudfront.net/sydney/wp-content/uploads/brothel/img_7193-1-250214081332.png

Keisha

http://d1wx6bla3cj6he.cloudfront.net/sydney/wp-content/uploads/brothel/_89.png

AHLUNGOR
05-05-2014, 04:55 PM
http://www.dirtyrottenwhore.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/x2.gif

dannyboy
06-05-2014, 10:33 AM
Tiffanys has 2 black girls and 26 bourke rd Alexandria has a few also..

Oneonone
06-05-2014, 10:57 AM
Tiffanys has 2 black girls and 26 bourke rd Alexandria has a few also..

Its a long time since I tried a bit of black booty the photos above make it very tempting to give another try.

Elbortomorton
06-05-2014, 11:05 AM
Its a long time since I tried a bit of black booty the photos above make it very tempting to give another try.

yes I have to agree with you there!
seems like 26 bourke road may be the place for me to venture :cool2:

uglyphil
06-05-2014, 06:32 PM

There is a lovely girl called Cherry at 8 Blacktown :)

yellow_fever
06-05-2014, 06:56 PM
Keisha looks good. $400/hour though...

clearview
06-05-2014, 08:18 PM
just make sure you wrap it up bro

syzygy
06-05-2014, 09:52 PM
There is a lovely girl called Cherry at 8 Blacktown :)

I was told a month ago she no longer works at 8? Have you see her there recently?

dannyboy
07-05-2014, 10:06 AM
just make sure you wrap it up bro

Very very ignorant and racist comment there, you should wrap it up with all working girls regardless of their race or ethnicity...

clearview
07-05-2014, 10:45 AM
No, no you misunderstand

I'm not saying black WLs are unclean or anything. I'm just referring to the fact that african american women have a comparatively high incidence of STDs (eg. rate of HIV inflection in african american community is 800% higher than the white population!!!: http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/racialethnic/aa/facts/index.html)

And yes I agree ALWAYS use a rubber with ANY WL!!

Licker
07-05-2014, 07:08 PM
Very very ignorant and racist comment there, you should wrap it up with all working girls regardless of their race or ethnicity...

@ Elbortomorton
Does she need to be American?
Wouldn't any other nationality do?

@ dannyboy

I agree on 'wrap it up with all working girls'

As a notion on the term "African American".
The whole term is a racially motivated attempt to be politically correct.
For the majority the Blacks (in US) don't like it.
And by definition it is incorrect as it is only used to refer to people with black skin (and in US often used to describe a person even though he's not American).
What about those people for example with Egyptian ancestry living in the US. Wouldn't they be called African American? ...No, they are not... and there is the racial context for you.

clearview
07-05-2014, 07:34 PM
Well no, not exactly Licker.

The term African American generally refers to US citizens of whole or partial sub-saharan ancestry.

In the c18th and c19th African Americans were referred to solely by the colour of their skins (eg. 'blacks' or 'colored')

The term 'african american' was appropriated by the black community themselves during the mid-c20th civil rights movement and reflects the terminology commonly used by other ethnic groups to identify themselves (eg. ango-american, italian- american etc)

You claim the majority of African Americans don't like that term. Interesting. Could you cite a reference? Here's a Gallup survey which shows that most refer the term 'african american' over 'black'

http://www.gallup.com/poll/28816/black-african-american.aspx

dannyboy
07-05-2014, 08:34 PM
Clearview you my friend are a racist, trying to link a persons skin colour to STD's is disgusting, how do you even know where these ladies grew or up or where they were born, not all dark skinned people are African American, for all you know they could of been born here in Australia, think before you type..

clearview
07-05-2014, 09:05 PM
Dannyboy, the OP specifically said he was interested in African American women.

According to the US Dept of Health African Americans are 800% more likely to be HIV positive compared to the broader population

Hence my suggestion to be particularly careful and wrap his tool.

jellyshots
07-05-2014, 09:26 PM
Interesting. Is it racism or bigotry at play?

By the following definition, I think it's a case of bigotry... Fear and distrust due to their prejudices based on the race/national origin. Had the OP not said African American specifically, Clearview wouldn't have cautioned him to be extra careful.

Bigotry is the state of mind of a bigot: someone who, as a result of their prejudices, treats or views other people with fear, distrust or hatred on the basis of a person's ethnicity, evaluative orientation, race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, socioeconomic status, or other characteristics.

uglyphil
07-05-2014, 10:14 PM
I was told a month ago she no longer works at 8? Have you see her there recently?

Sorry, it was before Christmas when I saw her last. If she has left, then I hope she is working elsewhere and someone tells us where. She was pretty damn nice and sweet.

cleetusvandamme
07-05-2014, 10:42 PM
Racism is bigotry.

Interesting. Is it racism or bigotry at play?

By the following definition, I think it's a case of bigotry... Fear and distrust due to their prejudices based on the race/national origin. Had the OP not said African American specifically, Clearview wouldn't have cautioned him to be extra careful.

Bigotry is the state of mind of a bigot: someone who, as a result of their prejudices, treats or views other people with fear, distrust or hatred on the basis of a person's ethnicity, evaluative orientation, race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, socioeconomic status, or other characteristics.

clearview
07-05-2014, 11:23 PM
aaaah jelly baby

My earlier post expressed no value judgment of african american people as a race (are they even a race?) nor did it express hatred or fear toward african american people in general.

According to credible stats published by the federal health administration african americans are EIGHT HUNDRED FUCKING PER CENT more likely to be HIV positive.

With this data in mind, and considering the OPs specific intention to place his penis in an African American sex worker, I urged him to be safe and wrap his tool.

And then you waddle into the thread and paste in some irrelevant bullshit which you googled and which adds nothing to the conversation. Piss off little man.

jellyshots
08-05-2014, 01:11 AM
Ooh, touched a nerve? :cool2: Still like to dish it out but can't take it. *clap clap* you know how to use google too. Congratulations. Do you get a certificate for that or something?

Now, where should I start. You've specifically looked at the OP's thread title, dropped a one liner about making sure he wraps it up.

The figure they are talking about in the CDC report is 5300 incidents Black Heterosexual Women out of a total population of 313.9 million in the US. Compare that to HIV in Thailand where their estimate is 40000-97000 incidents in a population of approximately 66.8 million.

There are more thai WLs in Australia than African American WLs. It's also shop policy in Australia for the WL to wear protection. I haven't seen you urge all punters who visit the Thai shops to wear a rubber... So you're either assuming the OP is an idiot(by not knowing that he should wear a rubber with any WL) or the general consensus is correct any you're a racist/bigot/whatever...

clearview
08-05-2014, 08:31 AM
Sure, if those statistics are correct it would make sense to be doubly sure to wrap your tool if fucking a Thai sex worker. Particularly if she has performed sex work in Thailand.

By the way, I notice you have an unfortunate habit of hiding behind other people during arguments (eg rooter says this, sextus says that, everybody agrees with me) it looks weak stand your ground little man

catbob
08-05-2014, 09:57 AM
Bro Clearview,

On it's own "just make sure you wrap it up bro" wasn't that bad of a statement - in the context it hinted at prejudice but it was hardly damning. Can't really argue against endorsing condoms for fucking WLs.

When you start to quoting science and statistics though that's a whole other matter. You've confirmed suspicions of prejudice, but the more you try to justify your prejudice the more I think it makes you sound like some kind of crazy racist.

Besides how are the statistics quoted even relevant to the one or two specific WLs mentioned? They don't justify shit in this situation

clearview
08-05-2014, 03:55 PM
How are the statistics relevant you say???

OP expressed a desire to place his penis in the vagina of a sex worker of XYZ ethnicity

Official statistics from a public health department show that HIV prevelence in XYZ ethnic community is 800% greater than the national average!!!

On the basis of this statistical data I suggest to the OP that he exercise extra caution and practice safe sex

A bleeding-heart sbs-watching basket-weaver (you) becomes enraged at the merest mention of race as a factor in the drawing of any conclusion, regardless of how logical

You represent everything bad about Australian politcally correct. culture. Thankfully such sentiments are no longer mainstream

catbob
08-05-2014, 07:26 PM
How are the statistics relevant you say???

OP expressed a desire to place his penis in the vagina of a sex worker of XYZ ethnicity

Official statistics from a public health department show that HIV prevelence in XYZ ethnic community is 800% greater than the national average!!!

On the basis of this statistical data I suggest to the OP that he exercise extra caution and practice safe sex

A bleeding-heart sbs-watching basket-weaver (you) becomes enraged at the merest mention of race as a factor in the drawing of any conclusion, regardless of how logical

You represent everything bad about Australian politcally correct. culture. Thankfully such sentiments are no longer mainstream
HIV is something you catch, it doesn't occur spontaneously, and there's no reason to think that the certain races are predisposed. HIV infection occurs predominantly through an individual consensually engaging in "unsafe" behaviour with an infected person. A random person's change of a HIV infection might then be thought of as something like the sum of number of their partners times the risk of the deeds they've engaged in with each.

Take a reality check: we're considering sex workers - it's a big leap to assume race and the socio-economic factors it acts as an indicator for over general populations would have any applicability; WL's simply do not have the same amount of sex, partners or practices as the "average" person from any brackets.

There's simply no "logic" in trying to claim that your CDC data implies anything about "African American" WLs in the Sydney scene, esp. when compared to other WLs operating here; your statistic and "conclusion" is simply irrelevant to punting in Sydney.

dannyboy
08-05-2014, 11:25 PM
Clearview stop cutting and pasting from wikipedia, what your trying to state is ridiculous, how is one race more likely to have an STD, those generalisations are uncalled for..
Why don't you offer that advice to everyone else here when they talk about punting with asians, caucasians, latina's etc etc, why only african people or dark skinned people..

Hornyonetwo
09-05-2014, 10:59 AM
Diva at croyden when she works is worth the visit

jellyshots
09-05-2014, 11:07 AM
If you take this thread in isolation, clearview may be bringing up some valid unbiased points but unfortunately for him, he's a bigger dickhead than that.

He's arguing the same sort of tripe with QLD members about how he knows so much about anti-discrimination laws. A bit rich coming from someone who is acting racist on this thread if you ask me... His reading of those laws are about as inaccurate as his depiction of the risk factors of African American WL's in Sydney to give you HIV as an 8 times higher risk than other WL's in Sydney.

It's ok. Some people don't know when to back down when faced with overwhelming odds. It's about as ridiculous as saying, be a man, stand your ground. Nah bud, the world doesn't play by those rules and neither do I.

jellyshots
09-05-2014, 11:09 AM
Is that the Croyden that has a range of 30-ish Caucs for about $220 an hour?

Hornyonetwo
09-05-2014, 06:28 PM
Is that the Croyden that has a range of 30-ish Caucs for about $220 an hour?

219 croyden is $200 an hour and diva was "love" at bankstown great service provider not the slimmest girl around but one hell of a punt will need to ring the shop to find out when she is working.

uglyphil
09-05-2014, 07:05 PM

Hey Horny :)

What nationality is Diva, may I ask?

Love those ladies with the accents. As I said earlier in this thread, visited a lovely lady called Cherry once who was Somalian and her accent which was a combination of posh English and Afrikana was just mesmerising.

Hornyonetwo
09-05-2014, 07:42 PM
Hey Horny :)

What nationality is Diva, may I ask?

Love those ladies with the accents. As I said earlier in this thread, visited a lovely lady called Cherry once who was Somalian and her accent which was a combination of posh English and Afrikana was just mesmerising.
Diva is american but been here awhile so the accent shows through on certain words

spectre
03-06-2014, 02:13 PM
219 croyden is $200 an hour and diva was "love" at bankstown great service provider not the slimmest girl around but one hell of a punt will need to ring the shop to find out when she is working.

Hey Hornyonetwo,
I've just called 219 Croydon and the receptionist told me that she doesn't have anyone named diva working there and hasn't had any african girls there in a while. when was the last time you saw her?

Had the pleasure of meeting Love at ultimate relaxations in ingleburn a couple of years ago and been looking for her since. She used to work in bankstown but that's stopped for a while too.

Any information about diva or love would be appreciated.

thanks.

max_power
03-06-2014, 07:43 PM
There's 3 Africans at 26 George st granville

Hornyonetwo
03-06-2014, 07:44 PM
Hey Hornyonetwo,
I've just called 219 Croydon and the receptionist told me that she doesn't have anyone named diva working there and hasn't had any african girls there in a while. when was the last time you saw her?

Had the pleasure of meeting Love at ultimate relaxations in ingleburn a couple of years ago and been looking for her since. She used to work in bankstown but that's stopped for a while too.

Any information about diva or love would be appreciated.

thanks.

Gone reitired is my lastest info recieved after my original post

spectre
05-06-2014, 11:42 AM
Gone reitired is my lastest info recieved after my original post

Ahh that's a shame. Please shout out if she makes a comeback.

Cheers

SirLaughsAlot
05-06-2014, 04:13 PM
There's 3 Africans at 26 George st granville

Are they from the Zulu tribe? I really like the Zulu ladies - very passionate.
The Ashanti tribe is good too, but my first choice is always the Zulus.

syzygy
19-09-2014, 07:26 AM
Bump...............

I would appreciate any update on black parlour workers?

I saw Naomi at 26 George Street and would like to find some more enthusiastic ladies?

Any suggestions?

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2014, 12:28 PM
Black girl !!

You like ??

http://38.media.tumblr.com/c3d23f6317761b7f2d988e840c4cf97d/tumblr_n880bfoXQe1rk74v1o1_400.gif

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2014, 12:30 PM
Mirror mirror on the wall,

Do you think I have the biggest Ass of them all ??

http://38.media.tumblr.com/82357d9bcb9991ab2cc39d8604f7391c/tumblr_n0lks44jOR1rk74v1o1_400.gif

Guymartin420
19-09-2014, 06:12 PM

Keeley Hazell Voted the best breasts in the world!

Guymartin420
19-09-2014, 06:13 PM

So perfect that they made casts from her breasts!!

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2014, 06:20 PM

Keeley Hazell Voted the best breasts in the world!

I am a big KH fans, love her tits, but this is a thread about Black Girl ??

May be you should post this in my RnT thread instead, all sexy ladies of all colour and shapes and sizes are always welcome......................haha