PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Spam attack is on again, I suggest Admin keep this thread on, let us point them out !

AHLUNGOR
05-05-2014, 04:12 PM
New management !!!
Special Price

Special price !!
Roster of tonight .....

This Adultservice just registered right after Admin deleted everything from the previous one, all brothers please keep an eye on the forum and call them out as soon as they started to post.

Cheers

:fire:

yellow_fever
05-05-2014, 05:50 PM
After it was deleted you quote the ad and post it up again? Nice work helping them out. I might call and ask when Laura is working. Any idea on prices/service?

AHLUNGOR
05-05-2014, 05:52 PM
After it was deleted you quote the ad and post it up again? Nice work helping them out. I might call and ask when Laura is working. Any idea on prices/service?

Hey buddy, we are on the same side, got to show Admin what they did !!

all the info are gone, you happy now ?

AHLUNGOR
05-05-2014, 05:56 PM
Hey guys, introduce some top sexy ladies to you today.

Please come or call us for more information.

Hotlady is the next spam !!

yellow_fever
05-05-2014, 07:53 PM
Do you think those pics are real on the website? I'll be first reviewer if so

WhoMadeWho
05-05-2014, 08:02 PM
Do you think those pics are real on the website? I'll be first reviewer if so

All fakes!!

yellow_fever
05-05-2014, 08:37 PM
bummer. they looked like hotties!

wilisno
05-05-2014, 10:40 PM
Ahlungor,
I complained today and my post was deleted within fifteen min.
So after todays experience i am highly questioning why i should add after reports...

what did you complain about ? About the spammer or the Forum ? Ahlungor is not complaining, he's trying to help !

Max Impact
05-05-2014, 11:42 PM
I hate Spam unless it's with bacon and eggs.

wilisno
06-05-2014, 12:23 AM
1. I complained about the spam.
2. I complained about shops hijacking after reports.
3. I suggested all members should be obligated to write ARs, like some other forums.

That's why it was deleted !

John_Matrix
06-05-2014, 09:27 AM
If you really want to stop all of this spamming all you need to do is only allow email addresses to be ISP. I doubt the spammers will be willing to do it.

Adding a option to flag a post to admin will also stop the need to create a post in regards to all the spam.

AHLUNGOR
06-05-2014, 09:37 AM
Hotlady just started another new thread !

WhoMadeWho
06-05-2014, 10:19 AM
Can I ask how I can report spams?

CunningLinguist
06-05-2014, 09:36 PM
Can I ask how I can report spams?

From a desktop browser click on the little black triangle to the underneath and to the left of the posters avatar.

clearview
06-05-2014, 10:53 PM
Its comforting to know that Aus99 has its very own Knight's Watch to protect us from the threat of the evil spammers!!

Seriously guys, it takes more time to create this silly thread than it would to simply scroll over the one or two occasional spams, LOL!!!

AHLUNGOR
07-05-2014, 11:44 AM
From a desktop browser click on the little black triangle to the underneath and to the left of the posters avatar.

Hi Brother CL,

I never know that !! and I never even bother to check to see what it does !!

It's good to know, learn something new everyday.................haha

If I would have known that, then there was no need to create this thread.........lol

Cheers

:cool2:

WhoMadeWho
07-05-2014, 05:03 PM

Thanks for that.

catbob
07-05-2014, 09:03 PM
Hi Brother CL,

If I would have known that, then there was no need to create this thread.........lol

Cheers

Perhaps there are a lot of users that haven't noticed/understood the report button then? If so, perhaps the admins may want to consider adding the word "report" following the symbol (the lazy way might be to edit the gif), assuming they want to encourage the feature's use...

CunningLinguist
07-05-2014, 09:20 PM
Hi Brother CL,

Cheers

Well at least 2 people have learnt about it now, so wasn't a complete waste of time :)