PDA

View Full Version : General talk Gf127

ddkf85
30-03-2012, 11:47 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Niceman 123
31-03-2012, 09:31 AM
GF is still one of the best, if not the best, K-shop in Sydney despite the unfortunate incident recently.

amchunki
31-03-2012, 11:22 AM
However, everytime I have gone, the girls always seem to be in rush at the intro and never look entirely happy. I am comparing this to intros at 5* and Aqua. But Aqua has a tendency to short-change you - literally. I never get my $5 change back.

ddkf85
31-03-2012, 12:35 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

highroller
31-03-2012, 12:46 PM
However, everytime I have gone, the girls always seem to be in rush at the intro and never look entirely happy. I am comparing this to intros at 5* and Aqua. But Aqua has a tendency to short-change you - literally. I never get my $5 change back.

$5 change.?
how does that work?
$120,$160,$200?:burn:lol

amchunki
31-03-2012, 02:28 PM
I accidentally gave them 3 x $5s ... Guess they thought I was tipping for the intro...

Niceman 123
31-03-2012, 03:44 PM
There are some girls in both GF and Aqua who are good. I patronise both GF and Aqua and are happy with them. There is no shop with all girls who are good, at least not to my knowledge.

The short change story is very interesting indeed for a shop which charges round sum for 30 min., 45 min. and one hour. Don't know if the short change story will apply to 5* as it seems the same brother goes there often as well. 5* also charges round sum as far as I know.

highroller
31-03-2012, 11:12 PM
I accidentally gave them 3 x $5s ... Guess they thought I was tipping for the intro...

lol your fault then:confused2:

amchunki
01-04-2012, 05:23 PM
Lol... Its not like I'm crying over it. Linda was so awesome I completely forgot to ask for my change when I left. Just mentioning it because it's the only place I've had that happen. Usually, reception is always nice enough to give the change back...

Littlewonder
04-04-2012, 09:22 AM
I am sure $5 wont send you broke lucky it wasnt $50 then you would have had something worth while to tell us about.

Travelmate
04-04-2012, 09:26 AM
lol your fault then:confused2:

Your name "highroller" suggest to the girls $5 is for "ANTE" only. Not even for tips ....

I am joking only

hobgoblin
04-04-2012, 02:54 PM
Lol... Its not like I'm crying over it. Linda was so awesome I completely forgot to ask for my change when I left. Just mentioning it because it's the only place I've had that happen. Usually, reception is always nice enough to give the change back...

By definition change is given back if you pay more than you should - in most if not all cases - because you do not have the correct amount.

In your case, you had the correct amount however you gave an extra $5 note by accident. It is reasonable then to say then that the receptionist accepted it as a tip and therefore would not expect to return it.

In other words, they don't really have a reason to give it back unless you asked them, which you forgot to do.

You already said that this was not a big issue so all good but still to me receptionist didn't do anything wrong.

Niceman 123
04-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Linda has left Aqua for many months so the brother hasn't been to Aqua for a long while. Aqua's receptionist, Sue, is a very nice Korean lady receptionist and I think she would not deliberately take more monies than required from customers as tips. A really really rare event for a double accidental incident.