PDA

View Full Version : General talk Decisions, decisions... TP64, Ginza or Kyoto 206? Need some advice guys.

jellyshots
06-05-2014, 01:57 PM
Far out. I've been away for a few months and so much has changed...

Hmmm, where do I start? For anyone that had gotten a little bored of punting like me, get yourself out there and stretch yourself a little. By stretch yourself, I mean go and crack onto women that you think aren't attainable. At worst, they'll tell you to piss off. On the positive side, no-one may have approached them because they were so good looking that they were intimidating to most guys.

So, what have I been doing? Enjoying myself in the company of some hot Caucasian ML's. Was I happy? For a time but honestly, some ML's and WL's are so defined by their work that it's difficult for them to get away from that and the lifestyle that comes with it. For the most part, I can be completely satisfied with one woman. But f*ck me, when there are a few around, I'll admit it, the will is strong but the flesh is weak. I want to f*ck all of them and I want to watch them f*ck each other.

What does that mean then? It means, I'm gearing up for a Puntzilla to be unleashed. Oh and I've been checking out TP64's photos... WTF?! How do they cram so many babes in one place?

May 64, Kiki, Coco, Crystal... Erica, Honey, Kitty, Nana... Selina, Lilly - wow, Lilly... Summer... $150 an hour? Are you kidding me?

And then I think, well it's a bit of a hike to TP64. I know Ginza has some greatness on offer. What about some hidden gems like Kyoto 206 has to offer though? And there they are, Candy's tits on the roster staring at me in all their glory. And then there was Mocha at Ginza and Catherine. F*ck me but she looks hot in photos...

Choices, choices. If I'm coming back to an Asian sensation, I'm not going to be half-assed about it. A bottle of wine, a spa, a long time just breathing in a tight, hot body. Decisions, decisions.

Oi, Sextus, Cunninglinguist - TP64, Ginza or Kyoto 206? I'm going to blow about $1k end of this week on a punt one way or another. What do you guys think?

Jelly

P.S. This is what I have been doing... They're blurred because they're not working girls. They are hot bartenders though...

paulgallen
06-05-2014, 02:15 PM
Which of these chicks did u fuck ?

Sextus
06-05-2014, 02:29 PM

Ha ha - Check out our respective avatars. I've got more than a feeling Jelly has been checking mine out as a precedent.

I'm sure this one will / should be will be Jelly's new avatar.
We just can't help sharing ourselves around, whether you want it or not. Ha ha! :shout:

Ps. Welcome back Jelly. :D :D

Oneonone
06-05-2014, 04:03 PM
Which of these chicks did u fuck ?

He is just a skite HA HA half your luck I am just jealous, He probably had both of them.

jellyshots
06-05-2014, 06:07 PM
He is just a skite HA HA half your luck I am just jealous, He probably had both of them.
LOL, my return and all anyone asks is which one did I fuck? Both of them at different times. They can be really bad for you though... They're, how shall we say it? Chemical girls... And I'm not really into that. They're good for a roll around on occasion though and hell good for your ego.

But I'm not on here to talk about blondies. I want a hot, little Asian number... Tips lads, tips?!

Fivedollarcounts
06-05-2014, 06:54 PM
You are a LUCKY man, a lucky man!

Hornyonetwo
06-05-2014, 07:27 PM
Look up hotsha19 for sherinas number and direct book through her at sakura palace.

yellow_fever
06-05-2014, 07:32 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?41160-Sharena-A-Supernova

clearview
06-05-2014, 08:51 PM
wow those girls are hot, hot, hot!

who's the tubby middle-aged asian dude?

CunningLinguist
06-05-2014, 09:27 PM
Oi, Sextus, Cunninglinguist - TP64, Ginza or Kyoto 206? I'm going to blow about $1k end of this week on a punt one way or another. What do you guys think?

Welcome back, I was wondering what happened to you!
I reckon you can't go wrong with Ginza, but last time I was there the spa was out of order ...

Hornyonetwo
06-05-2014, 09:53 PM
Another option is pm isis it has been stated publicly on here she will do a double with sherina for the right price.

jellyshots
06-05-2014, 11:24 PM
You are a LUCKY man, a lucky man!
It's just practice, bro. As the Brits say - get good at banter. I made those chicks laugh. Works every time.

jellyshots
06-05-2014, 11:25 PM
wow those girls are hot, hot, hot!

who's the tubby middle-aged asian dude?
Anyone looks tubby and old next to those two. But that would be me, lol.

jellyshots
06-05-2014, 11:30 PM
Welcome back, I was wondering what happened to you!
I reckon you can't go wrong with Ginza, but last time I was there the spa was out of order ...
Well I was seeing my little German KC girl for a while. She had a bf still. He played havoc with it all. I still have brekky with her and she sneaks off on occasion but I'm a bit over it.

jellyshots
06-05-2014, 11:32 PM
Another option is pm isis it has been stated publicly on here she will do a double with sherina for the right price.
Isis is certainly tempting but honestly, I think Eureka is one if the few who could tempt her out of retirement. I wanted a good pint though, not to fall in love... More than one punter has fallen for Sherina and Isis...

Vissel
07-05-2014, 01:45 AM
How amusing..

So here's a guy who's supposedly "bored of punting" and decided that it was time to stretch out a little, see what's out there, have a crack at the women for a change.... and yet the answer to the question he posed right after - "What have I been doing?" is: enjoying the "company of hot Caucasian MLs".

Uh, isn't seeing MLs kind of defeat the purpose ? Isn't the whole point to hook up with non-pro ladies for a change ? Am I m missing something?

And now, after months he decided it's time to...get back to the scene!

Except that he never left, of course, if you had the same way of thinking.

Unless by "punting" he meant switching from Caucasian Massage to Asian FS , then that would make much more sense.

And, yes, the photo, of course. "This is what I ve been doing , people - here's me sandwiched between two young blondes - which obviously means I am fking both of them. Remember, make those women laugh, charm their pants off, and the prize is yours ! "

Ok wait a minute, so what happened to the "Hot Caucasian MLs" mentioned before ? Have they now transformed themselves into 2 bartenders?

Could it be that they both quit their jobs as MLs, decided to apply for the same job, bartending, and happen to end up working at the same place?

Intriguing story, indeed.

jellyshots
07-05-2014, 11:41 AM
Yeah it was in the wrong order. Just so you know - coz you seem a little thick... This bit is punting... I had been seeing ML's here... http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39373-Kings-Court-December-2013-Lineup-and-mini-AR-summary

I stopped going there when I was seeing N and she quit from there. Went back when we broke up. Started seeing someone else and stopped going for a while. Got sick of the "roundabout". This bit is punting life blurring into real life.

I was intro'd to the blondes by my business partner's gf. The action started NYE over party kissing games, wine, a few tokes of a spliff and in the tall blonde's case, more than one line. You can figure out what happened over the next 3 months. What I will say is as hot as they are, yes, they're definitely bartenders. They're both 'meh' in bed. Hot to look at, you think they'd be a hot fuck but yeah, I've had a better time with a bad punt. Nice to kiss and flirt with though. This bit is real life.

So yes, after not fucking Asians for over a year, I want to indulge myself with some nice tight Asian WL who knows what she's doing. Can you blame me? This bit is why I want to punt again. I was bored, I tried a few different things, I wanna try Asian again :smile:

Don't care if you believe me, don't care what you think of me. I was explaining to my brothers what I'd been up to. I didn't announce my departure like LittleWonder or Max did. They know what I meant.

AHLUNGOR
07-05-2014, 11:46 AM
Hi Brother Jelly,

Great to have you back, what !! you are tired of the Kings Court girls already ??

clearview
07-05-2014, 12:35 PM
Dude I get the impression you care A LOT about people believing your stories!!

Yeah it was in the wrong order. Just so you know - coz you seem a little thick... This bit is punting... I had been seeing ML's here... http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39373-Kings-Court-December-2013-Lineup-and-mini-AR-summary

I stopped going there when I was seeing N and she quit from there. Went back when we broke up. Started seeing someone else and stopped going for a while. Got sick of the "roundabout". This bit is punting life blurring into real life.

I was intro'd to the blondes by my business partner's gf. The action started NYE over party kissing games, wine, a few tokes of a spliff and in the tall blonde's case, more than one line. You can figure out what happened over the next 3 months. What I will say is as hot as they are, yes, they're definitely bartenders. They're both 'meh' in bed. Hot to look at, you think they'd be a hot fuck but yeah, I've had a better time with a bad punt. Nice to kiss and flirt with though. This bit is real life.

So yes, after not fucking Asians for over a year, I want to indulge myself with some nice tight Asian WL who knows what she's doing. Can you blame me? This bit is why I want to punt again. I was bored, I tried a few different things, I wanna try Asian again :smile:

Don't care if you believe me, don't care what you think of me. I was explaining to my brothers what I'd been up to. I didn't announce my departure like LittleWonder or Max did. They know what I meant.

Vissel
07-05-2014, 02:00 PM
LOL, my return and all anyone asks is which one did I fuck? Both of them at different times. They can be really bad for you though... They're, how shall we say it? Chemical girls... And I'm not really into that. They're good for a roll around on occasion though and hell good for your ego.

But I'm not on here to talk about blondies. I want a hot, little Asian number... Tips lads, tips?!

Wrong order? Lol, sure.

Sorry to waste your time writing those explanations but it s kind of hard to believe anything somebody said once you called him out. Perhaps others will.

I m just amused, to be honest. I mean, it s fkin 2014 - I thought the internet stopped this type of thing long ago.

Do people actually still make up ducktales to impress strangers on an internet forum?? What a lame.

jellyshots
07-05-2014, 02:18 PM
Erm, who are you? No AR's, 9 posts? There are people who know me on the forum. So YAWN... Sextus knows the truth of it, so does Bro Ahlungor.

I'm chatty. You actually sound like someone the rest of us kept repeatedly getting kicked off. Same fuckwit, different username. Bit of a keyboard warrior... 8inches? Bomb? IAmSam? I'm gonna go with IAmSam since Sam in that movie was clearly mentally challenged as you seem to be. Feel like getting booted again?

jellyshots
07-05-2014, 02:38 PM
Dude I get the impression you care A LOT about people believing your stories!!
Clearly, you need to grow up. A lot of us hang out with hot women. I'd say it's your shit attitude that's the problem if you're not getting any of that action.

Let me see... Rooter, Gucci, CMK, Max, CL, AsiaFever, LittleWonder, MrSeven, willisno... The list goes on and on. They don't hide it much either. And all of us punt for whatever reason we damn well feel like it and share whatever we damn well feel like. So if you don't like it, fuck off.

jellyshots
07-05-2014, 02:41 PM
Hi Brother Jelly,
Great to have you back, what !! you are tired of the Kings Court girls already ??
Hi Bro Ahlungor,

Yeah. Need to get a nice FS Asian girly under my belt then think about Asian ML's again. Who do you recommend on the ML side of things? CBD Posh? Aren't they next to SF? That could be a bit awkward. Foxy back with her bf? Crap, I should really go and have a chat to her.

clearview
07-05-2014, 03:32 PM
This is probably my favorite Jellybaby story, about the time you strutted into a nightclub with two hot babes in tow and made fools of all the pick up artists!!

I particularly like the advice you give about how to deal with big alpha males trying to move in on your women (ie. nipple cripples and kung fu pinches to vulnerable pressure points).

When I imagine that portly middle aged little dude in the photo doing these sorts of things I feel warm and fuzzy inside!

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?18713-The-propensity-of-PUA-s-in-Sydney-on-a-night-out&highlight=pick%20artist

Like I mentioned about the book, it really boils down to confidence, being comfortable in your own skin. I have to say though, not playing by the established rules works wonders too. There's this technique that PUA's call AMOG which I find very funny. It apparently stands for Alpha Male Of the Group. Which is pretty much bullshit if you are out with your gf. I mean, what self-respecting bloke lets another dude try to pinch his woman from right in front of him?

Anyway, one of the things they've got wrong in my opinion is how Alpha males behave in a group. Basically, they say that Alpha males beat their chests etc, carry on and try to escalate to violence. The reality is, as in the animal kingdom, Beta males are usually the aggressors, jostling for rank. And the joke is, for all of their vaunted techniques, PUA's are really just that, Beta males jostling for position.

Alpha males on the other hand, when they meet other Alphas pretty much nod and try to ignore each other and leave each other a wide berth... Because they may be so evenly matched that they don't want to test the other one out... So the funny thing is I realise that PAW was trying to run a standard AMOG destroyer on me. First he tried to be friends with me, then when it didn't work, he tried to kino my gf and finally later on in the night he tried to make me look like a tool (tooling).

Well, it was good practice for him on what not to do. So as a bloke out on the town, here are some techniques we can use to get rid of the PUA's.

If the PUA comes up all friendly (Mystery method).
- Get them to buy a few rounds of drinks. If they're going to try to buy favours, might as well get freebies whilst you're there. If they say, "hey man, it's your shout" you can respond very bluntly by saying, "hey man, you're the one trying to get into the girls' pants… isn't that worth a few drinks?" You can then go and buy a round and come back saying, well, clearly he's on a budget (which devalues his social status) or he doesn't think you're worth a drink.
- Call out the technique he's using. PUA's get really weirded out if who they think is another PUA doesn't wing them. They think everyone should be part of their club so when you don't play nice, they freak out a little or move on.
- Pivot off their charisma. I personally used this one. Incidentally, I haven't really known these terms until youtubing PUA. Pivoting is like letting someone else talk you up. If he's being friendly, he's trying to talk you up so he can be part of the group. Agree with him but then you neg him by reducing his social status in your group. e.g. tell him that his jacket sits really well on him. Then comment to the girls that it's probably good that this guy knows how to hunt for bargains in budget brands like Just Jeans. Then say how you can almost make it look like it's been tailored if you didn't have an eye for that kind of thing. Even if it is tailored, defending their position breaks their rhythm.

PUA kinos your gf.
- Yeah, this is a no go zone. I usually deal with this one quickly and brutally. I usually lean in, no matter how big the guy is, grab the skin under their tricep, squeeze hard and say in a firm voice right in their ear, "I understand if you want to try picking up my friend but if you touch my gf again, I have no problems with walking your arse out the door." Then clamp your fingers and pull down and say "understand?" "Good. We really don't need to have this conversation again, do we?" Then give him a little push and smile like the cat that got the cream. Regardless of if you can back it up or not, the PUA's try to steer away from violence. Do what any self respecting bloke does and counter it with a covert threat of violence - and better if you grab him.
- Intercept. Jump in there first and say, "I'm flattered bro." Even better, kino him. Pat him on the upper thigh, lean in and say, "hmmm, you like touching..." For added effect, lick your lips after. It's what they call an IOI or Indicator of Interest. PUA's are notoriously homophobic. Works brilliantly with the gorilla types.
- The other kino is just reach up, move in and go to pat him on the chest. They expect this as one of their AMOG destroyers. My variation is just to step in and give them a good old fashioned nipple cripple. Works even better if they have piercings.
Pivot your gf away from the guy and keep your back to him. He'll look like a tool, get bored and go away on his own.

PUA tries to tool you.
- Just flat out call them out and say, "hey man, no-one's trying to cock block you. you're doing that job all by yourself by being sleazy. I'm just here because the girls have asked me to protect them from blokes like you."
- Confidence is key. Most of these guys did the whole PUA thing precisely because they had issues. I usually just neg them. "hey man, I know you're frustrated. You're a good looking bloke but seriously, making me look like a prick isn't helping your chances. After all, they're MY friends…" or "mate, I've been nice up until now but seriously, you can't punch this far above your weight class and expect to not get knocked back".
- Say nothing and smile. The girls will gravitate towards you.

Anyway, that's a little summary of stuff I've done. Looking forward to other punter's experiences...

AHLUNGOR
07-05-2014, 04:05 PM
Wrong order? Lol, sure.

Sorry to waste your time writing those explanations but it s kind of hard to believe anything somebody said once you called him out. Perhaps others will.

I m just amused, to be honest. I mean, it s fkin 2014 - I thought the internet stopped this type of thing long ago.

Do people actually still make up ducktales to impress strangers on an internet forum?? What a lame.

I don't think brother Jellyshot has anything that he needs to prove to anyone here!

You, Vissel, or whoever you are, was registered for 10 days only with a few posts, but sounds like you have been around for a long time, may have to watch out what and who you are accusing !! You are the one who got called out !!

AHLUNGOR
07-05-2014, 04:10 PM
Hi Bro Ahlungor,

Yeah. Need to get a nice FS Asian girly under my belt then think about Asian ML's again. Who do you recommend on the ML side of things? CBD Posh? Aren't they next to SF? That could be a bit awkward. Foxy back with her bf? Crap, I should really go and have a chat to her.

Haha, mate you do that !!

But I don't think Foxy has ever been Not with her BF !! No crap about that, he's just a bloody lucky guy !!

yeah, definitely check out all the new talents from Silver Fox, CBD Posh next door is a booming shop, they now have three branches, go and have a chat to the mamasan Sonya, I'm sure you will get along just fine with her, she is one classy lady.

Cheers

clearview
07-05-2014, 04:19 PM
If he has nothing to prove why does he constantly try to prove it???

The Internet is anonymous bro, the chest puffing and peacock feathers are unnecessary and ridiculous!!!

I don't think brother Jellyshot has anything that he needs to prove to anyone here!

You, Vissel, or whoever you are, was registered for 10 days only with a few posts, but sounds like you have been around for a long time, may have to watch out what and who you are accusing !! You are the one who got called out !!

AHLUNGOR
07-05-2014, 04:29 PM
If he has nothing to prove why does he constantly try to prove it???

The Internet is anonymous bro, the chest puffing and peacock feathers are unnecessary and ridiculous!!!

Better than 122 posts and not one review ??

jellyshots
07-05-2014, 05:35 PM
Haha, mate you do that !!

But I don't think Foxy has ever been Not with her BF !! No crap about that, he's just a bloody lucky guy !!

yeah, definitely check out all the new talents from Silver Fox, CBD Posh next door is a booming shop, they now have three branches, go and have a chat to the mamasan Sonya, I'm sure you will get along just fine with her, she is one classy lady.

Cheers
Oh she was single for a little while. She was still single when she brought out her loyalty cards. Well, I think she was - certainly acted like she was. Whatever happened to her second shop? I remember Vicky from Snow Lotus opening up near Wynyard somewhere and the second SF shop might have not even gotten off the ground.

I'll probably give CBD a whirl first then meander over to SF. I haven't actually seen Neimi with her new bolt on D cups yet. Now CBD Posh... Is the Jessica there the same Jessica that used to be at QVB and before that SF? I think x11 will know. Stuff it, I might just skip the FS and head over and have a look.

Same guys for sure. No big deal. I think it's plain ignorant to say that just because a guy's gotten a little tubbier, a little older that he can't do most of what he used to in his 30's. Firstly, I'm more confident now, I know what I like, I can afford to buy nice stuff and I can afford to be generous. I can also afford to keep going to Japan to train. Suffice to say, saying that someone somehow needs to look like Hugh Jackman in Wolverine to be able to take care of themselves. Tell it to Steven Segal or the judo guy right at the bottom.

I'm glad these twits brought up my ex N and her friend T. Sextus knows T as PopTart and has seen unedited pics so here's a few more for him. For the record, it was one 5' 4" tall indian dude in his mid 30's trying to crack onto T. Then he tried to crack onto N when he wasn't getting his way. Firstly, I'm 40 and I fit into a size 32" jeans. I have a slight lordosis and a penchant for good wine and good food. Big f'n deal... And I don't think when women say no to someone, it gives that arsehole a right to keep badgering her. The PUA stuff, I read about afterwards and discussed it online. I didn't know what they were at the time or that there were PUA terms for what I was doing. Anyway, what's the big deal about hanging out with good looking people? I'm not exactly the elephant man...

clearview
07-05-2014, 05:41 PM
Duuuude, I just checked your profile

You have written over SEVENTEEN FUCKING THOUSAND POSTS on this forum at a rate of TWENTY PER DAY!!!!

Now I'm sure you wear this as a badge of honor. Well, Im not even gonna comment on what these stats say to me because I think they speak for themself!

And then I read through your posts. As far as I can tell 50% of your posts are you talking up a few dodgy rub and tug shops (you get cash commission for that or just free handys?) The other 50% of your posts are you pasting pics of cocks and naked men in your gay rub and tug thread!!!

what the fuck duuude, what the fuck???

jellyshots
07-05-2014, 05:57 PM
Thou should take thy mate Vissel's cock out of thy mouth before accusing people of being gay. Grow up baby keyboard warrior.

Aren't pretty much all RnT joints dodgy? That's part of the appeal, moron...

mak695
07-05-2014, 06:24 PM
WOW this threads gotten pretty serious. The girls in the 2nd and last photo you posted are hot too.

Back to the original topic tho, I reckon check out TP64 this weekend. They've got a few new girls who are pretty good and a recent renovation. But if your gonna spend around $1k might aswell just go to all 3.

Vissel
07-05-2014, 06:29 PM
Clearly, you need to grow up. A lot of us hang out with hot women. I'd say it's your shit attitude that's the problem if you're not getting any of that action.

Let me see... Rooter, Gucci, CMK, Max, CL, AsiaFever, LittleWonder, MrSeven, willisno... The list goes on and on. They don't hide it much either. And all of us punt for whatever reason we damn well feel like it and share whatever we damn well feel like. So if you don't like it, fuck off.
Guys bragging about hanging out with hot women on a punting forum is about as credible as someone boasting about great investments in a gambling forum.

You would probably be better off writing a novel instead of letting your creative writing go to waste.

Sextus
07-05-2014, 06:40 PM
Those girls faces definitely need more blurring Jelly! :question:

And I think you are pretty identifiable in the images too!

RoyalFlush
07-05-2014, 07:49 PM

Need less blurring not more please :shout:
Wondering why all the reviews are always those same shops, there are so many other joints around sydney?

jellyshots
07-05-2014, 07:50 PM

Yeah, you know I'm not that worried about it. Your avatar's not even that blurred either ;)

Guys bragging about hanging out with hot women on a punting forum is about as credible as someone boasting about great investments in a gambling forum.
Not that you're the resident expert on being right. Just because you write one-liners doesn't bring any credibility to your argument.

WOW this threads gotten pretty serious. The girls in the 2nd and last photo you posted are hot too.

Back to the original topic tho, I reckon check out TP64 this weekend. They've got a few new girls who are pretty good and a recent renovation. But if your gonna spend around $1k might aswell just go to all 3.
Yeah, these guys were on last year, giving Ahlungor grief because he posted daily rosters for some of the shops. For some of those shops, their English was really poor so Ahlungor offering to post for them was pretty good for their business. As far as I know, he didn't receive any monetary compensation for it nor did he get discounts.

One of those shops was where I first started my Asian punting journey, Silver Fox. I got to know Linda quite well. She just isn't the type to give huge discounts. She's a very smart 26 year old. Now, whilst everyone else thought the roster updates were great, these jerks accused Ahlungor of spamming, writing false AR's, all sorts of stupidness.

When I started identifying who they were, they accused me of fabrications, blah blah... So my response was to get someone that was independent to verify my identity and the girls. They declined. They just kept making up B.S. reasons why someone can fabricate stuff. My argument was, let me see, I have most of them on Facebook, numerous texts where we're flirting, photos and the girls themselves. I let Sextus know anyway and that's all there is to it.

So how to prove an AR hasn't been mostly exaggerated? Well, its pretty simple. Go and visit the shop write your own AR and tell the OP they're full of it. Responses to my AR's were that they were spot on... Go figure. So I did some digging as well. These guys had gone to SF asking the girls for FS in a massage shop, were told off and subsequently got bad service due to their bad attitude. Surprise surprise...

As for the TP64 tip. Thanks. I actually have been leaning towards them coz I haven't been there since the refurb. I think I will head there this weekend, maybe ease into it and not blow all of my mini punting budget.

Vissel
07-05-2014, 08:54 PM
Not that you're the resident expert on being right. Just because you write one-liners doesn't bring any credibility to your argument.

That's cool. I ll leave the novel writings and posting random girls photos to you.

I don t consider myself a resident expert or anything but I know a true player when I see one, and I can also tell if somebody is just a cornball who tries hard for the attention.

It's easy to tell which one you are. For me, anyway. The one thing that gave it away.

No, don't worry, I don't know you in person.

Others can also figure out for themselves too if they look close enough.

But if they decide to believe what you say, then cool. Everyone is entitled to believe what they want, at the end of the day.

clearview
07-05-2014, 09:18 PM
Are you referring to jelly baby's awkward 'hover-hand' over the promo girl's shoulder on the right? I also noticed that!! * snigger *

jellyshots
07-05-2014, 09:50 PM
That's cool. I ll leave the novel writings and posting random girls photos to you.
Some other guy used to get banned for repeating himself ad-nauseum. Hi, keyboard warrior, Bomb... Didn't work then and it worn't work now.

I don t consider myself a resident expert or anything but I know a true player when I see one, and I can also tell if somebody is just a cornball who tries hard for the attention.
You're admittedly not a resident expert... or anything... By jove, I think that's the truest thing youve ever said.

It's easy to tell which one you are. For me, anyway. The one thing that gave it away.
And why do my actions matter to you one bit? If you don't like people's AR's or them telling others about themselves then stop posting. I have both of you pegged though. You're cynical because you're victims. You try so hard to disbelieve anything good that happens to anyone else because your lives are so dreary or horrible.

The best you guys can hope for is mediocrity. I actually feel quite sorry for you.

No, don't worry, I don't know you in person.
Not sure why you're trying to imply that I'd be worried about anyone that knows me. I've pretty much told Sextus, Ahlungor and a few others that I'd go for a beer with them, no probs. I think the frightened person is you...

Vissel
07-05-2014, 10:13 PM
Are you referring to jelly baby's awkward 'hover-hand' over the promo girl's shoulder on the right? I also noticed that!! * snigger *

Nah. It's much more obvious than that.

Staring at you in the face if you look past the meaningless elaboration of sexual fantasies and all that regurgitated self-reassuring talks supposedly meant to project a sense of credibility. Lol.

jellyshots
07-05-2014, 10:21 PM
Whatever dude, struggling to find many of your posts that have been anything but derogatory to others. Grow up and stop acting like a dickhead. You're showing yourself to be a very petty little keyboard warrior as evidenced by your bigoted posts on other threads.

uglyphil
07-05-2014, 10:30 PM
Just a word of advice for you in my title jellyshots ;)

Thanks for starting this thread. I am lucky enough to be coming into some money myself over the next few months and I am also going to use some of it to cross some "high-class" off my bucket list. As such, I am also interested in what other more experienced punters have to share about these establishments. And ONLY the experienced ones :cool2:

jellyshots
08-05-2014, 12:02 AM
Hi uglyphil. I know, they're both trolls. I mean, when has clearview not stirred up trouble? http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?41351-No-Indian-Black-Arab-or-Brown-men

They were bad last year, just as bad now. I'll just do what I did then and get them banned again at some point. It's always inevitable with them.

Now, when I had gone to TP64, Fenny was pretty nice. I'm hearing some good things about Rainbow though as well. Well, it's called punting for a reason...

Ginza... I've always wanted to see Catherine. Half French/Japanese sounds intriguing. Kyoto... I haven't been with a Thai girl for a while. I like them, short, dark, curvy, friendly. Candy is looking really nice. Reminds me of the fun times I had with Lily at 116 Hampden Rd. Looks like I'm building a nice little list.

Vissel
08-05-2014, 12:17 AM
Just a word of advice for you in my title jellyshots ;)

Thanks for starting this thread. I am lucky enough to be coming into some money myself over the next few months and I am also going to use some of it to cross some "high-class" off my bucket list. As such, I am also interested in what other more experienced punters have to share about these establishments. And ONLY the experienced ones :cool2:

Lol i'm not too sure if bellypot started this thread because he was looking for recommendations - but nonetheless, I hope there will be some so that at least this thread is useful to someone.

uglyphil
08-05-2014, 01:15 AM
Hi uglyphil. I know, they're both trolls. I mean, when has clearview not stirred up trouble? http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?41351-No-Indian-Black-Arab-or-Brown-men

They were bad last year, just as bad now. I'll just do what I did then and get them banned again at some point. It's always inevitable with them.

Now, when I had gone to TP64, Fenny was pretty nice. I'm hearing some good things about Rainbow though as well. Well, it's called punting for a reason...

Ginza... I've always wanted to see Catherine. Half French/Japanese sounds intriguing. Kyoto... I haven't been with a Thai girl for a while. I like them, short, dark, curvy, friendly. Candy is looking really nice. Reminds me of the fun times I had with Lily at 116 Hampden Rd. Looks like I'm building a nice little list.

Thanks for the tips, I will keep those names in mind.

jellyshots
08-05-2014, 01:23 AM
Thanks for the tips, I will keep those names in mind.
I'll do what I normally do and do some AR's after.

AHLUNGOR
08-05-2014, 02:08 AM
Duuuude, I just checked your profile

You have written over SEVENTEEN FUCKING THOUSAND POSTS on this forum at a rate of TWENTY PER DAY!!!!

Now I'm sure you wear this as a badge of honor. Well, Im not even gonna comment on what these stats say to me because I think they speak for themself!

And then I read through your posts. As far as I can tell 50% of your posts are you talking up a few dodgy rub and tug shops (you get cash commission for that or just free handys?) The other 50% of your posts are you pasting pics of cocks and naked men in your gay rub and tug thread!!!

what the fuck duuude, what the fuck???

What the fuck is you are so fucking gay and pathetic !!

My RnT thread is there for the red blooded real man punters of this forum who all appreciate a woman's body and company.

Only you so pathetic and gay to the bone self will be concentrating on the occasional cocks photo and licking on the screen !!

That explains why you and all your previously banned again and again and again alias had one big non fucking common thing, you never posted any reviews !!

And that's the one good gay reason behind it !! You simply can not reveal your gay fucking session in a normal heterosexual punting forum !

This is no place for you duuuude ! Go and take your trolling behaviour and nastiness to other gay site and gay forum so that you can lick each others back side without feeling inadequate and intimidated by the presence of all these other real men here !!

Get a life !

jellyshots
08-05-2014, 11:01 AM
I'm going to throw in some great advice from a pm I received. Marcus from MOC... Perhaps I should consider two hours at MOC or 5* Star rather than 3-4 at other establishments.

clearview
08-05-2014, 07:28 PM
hehe youre not kidding anyone man , most of the images you post in that handjob thead of yours dont even have a naked girl in them, just naked dudes with a stiff cocks!!

How long each day do you spend googling cock pics anyway? I bet you enjoy a nice 'prostate milking' after downloading a few nice cocks huh? LOL

You are jellybaby are peas in a pod - he lies about his sexual exploits to others and you lie about your sexual orientation to yourself!!

What the fuck is you are so fucking gay and pathetic !!

My RnT thread is there for the red blooded real man punters of this forum who all appreciate a woman's body and company.

Only you so pathetic and gay to the bone self will be concentrating on the occasional cocks photo and licking on the screen !!

That explains why you and all your previously banned again and again and again alias had one big non fucking common thing, you never posted any reviews !!

And that's the one good gay reason behind it !! You simply can not reveal your gay fucking session in a normal heterosexual punting forum !

This is no place for you duuuude ! Go and take your trolling behaviour and nastiness to other gay site and gay forum so that you can lick each others back side without feeling inadequate and intimidated by the presence of all these other real men here !!

Get a life !

x11
08-05-2014, 07:53 PM
btw marcus has had a boob job and there has been no recent reviews of her. so service wise I don't know if that has changed.

the 5* penthouse girls look hot though. I'd see them if I had the money.

Don't think I've seen many moc or 5* or 5* penthouse reviews lately either. I wonder if that is related somehow to the spam levels in the forum these days.

x11
08-05-2014, 08:08 PM
I get the impression tp64 have slightly older girls which typically means a better service.

ginza have younger ones and they also give good service. rooter's reports I find useful

and you can't go too far wrong with either imho

AHLUNGOR
09-05-2014, 12:47 AM
hehe youre not kidding anyone man , most of the images you post in that handjob thead of yours dont even have a naked girl in them, just naked dudes with a stiff cocks!!

How long each day do you spend googling cock pics anyway? I bet you enjoy a nice 'prostate milking' after downloading a few nice cocks huh? LOL

You are jellybaby are peas in a pod - he lies about his sexual exploits to others and you lie about your sexual orientation to yourself!!

Everything you said here is about yourself! Your own pathetic self and gay behaviour! And all your unfullfilled gay fantasy, sorry I have to disappoint you, you can't find any gay photos in my thread .

And you can't even get the facts straight, lie through your keyboard is the lowest of the low act :

You said :
most of the images you post in that handjob thead of yours dont even have a naked girl in them, just naked dudes with a stiff cocks!!

My thread is right there, I challenge you to find one single photo in that thread posted by me which contains only a naked guy with his cock snd with no presence of a female's body !

If you can't , then you are just a fucking lier , then you better shut the fuck up and ban yourself from this forum !

I dare you !!

jellyshots
09-05-2014, 10:49 AM
Don't worry about it Bro Ahlungor. I just wanted to see if it's the same people. It is. You and I aren't the only one's they've tried to take on in the credibility department and lost. Fact is, some people just don't know how to treat other people - and if they can't even treat other blokes with a little respect, what makes us think that they'll treat women with respect?

Clearview is already showing himself on other threads as racist and narcissistic. At one point I thought, what's the deal with these guys? Why are they so venomous? It's the same reason why some arsehole will come and hit on your gf or wife even though they see them being intimate with you. For the life of them, they can't understand why more attractive women are with older and uglier guys. That happens all the time!

I've been out on plenty of fucked up nights too. I've also against better judgement gone home with a chubby Amy Winehouse looking girl whilst we were both plastered, smoked some spliffs together, fumbling sex. Now I don't have a big dick nor a small one but this girl was cavernous and when she came, she came hard and then the dirty girl couldn't hold her bladder and pissed on me. Thank fuck it was her bed. And joy, she went to the bathroom after and threw up. Did I bolt? Maybe I should have. Instead I grabbed a shower, crashed on her lounge with her and she gave me a blowjob in the morning. She tried to kiss me but I knew she hadn't brushed her teeth after throwing up the night before so fuck that. I still fingered her. Why the fuck not? Then I looked through my phone, found that I had put her number in, blocked it, got dressed, grabbed a cab and didn't think of it again. But the dirty part of my mind still thinks, close your eyes bro, yep, it was still a pretty fucking good blowie...

They don't do AR's because it's clear, only one group of people are this cynical, narcissistic and think everything they say is the only truth - young males, desperately trying to be accepted and most likely virgins... If they're not virgins, not much experience with real women.

AHLUNGOR
09-05-2014, 12:26 PM
What is even more laughable is that he was trying to accuse my RnT thread has gay cock photos in it.......lol

Bloody hell, that was such an alpha male thread , no place for anything gay really , however, I must say there were some lesbian scenes which were begging for a real cock!

Well , I have challenged him to back up his claim, he would have no answer to that though !

Cheers

Raybo
09-05-2014, 12:37 PM
Dont worry about these buffoons bro Ahlungor and Jellyshots.....I enjoy reading about your exploits and definitely enjoy the RnT thread. I imagine alot of other bros are in the same vote. Apologies Jellyshots, I did giggle a little bit when one of these clowns called you Bellypot.......

Vissel
09-05-2014, 01:09 PM
Ah, so the creative writing now combined the usual romantic theme with a bit of conspiracy theories?

Please.

There's a reason why I know none of what you said is true, and it's not because I don't believe a 40 yr old guy with a potbelly can get younger and hot girls.

Never said those words. You did. Perhaps others are able to see what you're really doing.

You actually made an effort to paint a picture of bitterness on my part, that I am a troublemaker who has no respect to women, a virgin (lol), and hoped others will eat it up. You know, kind of the same way you invented your stories.

What I said before was pretty clear: I can tell a player if I see one and I know you ain't.

Read those words again.

It's not 'I don't believe you'. It's 'I know it's BS'.

And like I said also, even though it is EXTREMELY easy to see why you're not who you want everybody to think you are, at the end of the day people are gonna believe what they want and it's up to them what they want to believe.

Vissel
09-05-2014, 01:22 PM
Dont worry about these buffoons bro Ahlungor and Jellyshots.....I enjoy reading about your exploits and definitely enjoy the RnT thread. I imagine alot of other bros are in the same vote. Apologies Jellyshots, I did giggle a little bit when one of these clowns called you Bellypot.......

It's funny cause it's true. Nothing wrong with that.

clearview
09-05-2014, 02:02 PM
Well, you posted a pretty gay pic just the day before yesterday, its called 'purple headed dick' or something stupid. Its just a picture of a big hard dick. Definitely no naked women in that one or even any female body at all. Just hard cock!! Do photos like this arouse you?? did you have a little wank when you found that pic??

Look dude, Im not racist (despite what bellypot says) and I got no prob with cock lovers either, but for fucks sake lets call a spade a spade. That thread isnt a a thread for 'red blooded males' its a thread for lovers of cock (which you clearly are) also, lets call that "prostate milking' you are talking about what it really is - anal masterbation!!!!

What is even more laughable is that he was trying to accuse my RnT thread has gay cock photos in it.......lol

Bloody hell, that was such an alpha male thread , no place for anything gay really , however, I must say there were some lesbian scenes which were begging for a real cock!

Well , I have challenged him to back up his claim, he would have no answer to that though !

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
09-05-2014, 02:42 PM
Well, you posted a pretty gay pic just the day before yesterday, its called 'purple headed dick' or something stupid. Its just a picture of a big hard dick. Definitely no naked women in that one or even any female body at all. Just hard cock!! Do photos like this arouse you?? did you have a little wank when you found that pic??

Look dude, Im not racist (despite what bellypot says) and I got no prob with cock lovers either, but for fucks sake lets call a spade a spade. That thread isnt a a thread for 'red blooded males' its a thread for lovers of cock (which you clearly are) also, lets call that "prostate milking' you are talking about what it really is - anal masterbation!!!!

This photo ??

Are you fucking serious, or you are just stupidly blind ??

But then again, since you are so bloody gay, all you can see is that cock which you are dying to suck or have it up your ass ! It's is totally understandable that through the eyes of a hungry for cock gay man in yourself, all you can see is the cock and not the female !!

Now you said it, I leave it to all the other brothers to make their own judgement.

I rest my case !!

Purple heads !!

http://blondethumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/photo-Asian-Big-Dick-Blowjob-Hentai-419202380.jpg

jellyshots
09-05-2014, 02:45 PM
It's funny cause it's true. Nothing wrong with that.
Correct. He names you and clearview buffoons. He names me a Bellypot and you've agreed with him. Case closed...

pantydropa
09-05-2014, 02:49 PM
Hi guys I think its very important to let it be.
It as in peoples actions and thoughts. Leave them alone.

If Jellyshots wants to think he is some sort of pick up artist master than let him think that, no harm done right? Who cares if he speaks the truth or not. He might be able to throw a tip or 2 our way to show us how its done. The fact that he takes the bait with you guys shows what kind of person he really is needing to defend himself, always trying to prove then let him be and keep calling people out on an anonymous internet forum. After all it is very easy to type behind the safety of your laptop.

If Ahlungor wants to post 20 times a day of rosters and promotions for shops for free hand jobs and fingers up his arse then let him be.
Yes I have seen the famous r'n't thread and so what if he likes looking at cocks ejaculating all day, doesn't mean he is gay right? There are many photos of beautiful hot breasts in that thread, but its up to you what you want to see...
And even if he is gay its none of our business what happens with his arse.

clearview
09-05-2014, 03:01 PM
heh-heh....so, anyone else besides ahlungor get aroused by this cock pic?

This photo ??

Are you fucking serious, or you are just stupidly blind ??

But then again, since you are so bloody gay, all you can see is that cock which you are dying to suck or have it up your ass ! It's is totally understandable that through the eyes of a hungry for cock gay man in yourself, all you can see is the cock and not the female !!

Now you said it, I leave it to all the other brothers to make their own judgement.

I rest my case !!

Vissel
09-05-2014, 03:21 PM
Correct. He names you and clearview buffoons. He names me a Bellypot and you've agreed with him. Case closed...

.........Huh?

AHLUNGOR
09-05-2014, 03:23 PM
heh- heh....so, anyone else besides ahlungor get aroused by this cock pic?

Don't try to change the subject!

I know what I posted !

You are the only one who only see the cock and not the girl !

You got caught out and trumped, game over !!

jellyshots
09-05-2014, 04:41 PM
If Jellyshots wants to think he is some sort of pick up artist master than let him think that, no harm done right? Who cares if he speaks the truth or not. He might be able to throw a tip or 2 our way to show us how its done. The fact that he takes the bait with you guys shows what kind of person he really is needing to defend himself, always trying to prove then let him be and keep calling people out on an anonymous internet forum. After all it is very easy to type behind the safety of your laptop.
I'm not suggesting I'm a pick up artist or a player. I don't like those people. All the ones I've met have no more success than the average guy. I am a bit of a hothead. I'm part Spanish so the latin fire runs in my blood.

On their banned accounts, they used to give Bro Ahlungor crap about posting shop rosters and then suggested that he was fudging AR's to get something out of them. Now, I've been to plenty of shops. I've also written AR's... Here's my first. http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1768-Cici-Yay! and another one http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3504-Kelly-Gangnam-Style! along with http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3563-Jessica-GF-I-wish Plenty of punters read those AR's, had a look themselves and were pleasantly surprised.

I unashamedly like trying to fuck ML's and I've had much more success at Caucasian ML's than in the cheap and cheerful Asian shops. How? Well I'm polite, well groomed and wear aftershave. I know some punters who can't be fucked taking a shower after being on the tools all day and their first shower is in front of the WL. Now if you're a polite regular, they understand and things go well but if you're an entitled prick about it then surprise surprise, they're not going to be very open with you. But I'd rather duck into my gym first, go down and grab a shower, put some aftershave on, pop a few mints and then go for a punt. I look well dressed and feel a million bucks - everyone has a good time.

Now with real women, it's easy - don't leer at them, ask them their opinions on stuff and put the ground work in. That's how an average guy gets the girl. They work on themselves and don't act like a fuckwit. And build up a whole heap of female friends that you don't fuck. They have plenty of female friends and they will talk you up if you're a good guy.

I defend myself because I don't accept that someone trying to bully me is acceptable. If they don't like what I write, then they can just fuck off to someone else's thread. No need to ruin mine.

jellyshots
09-05-2014, 04:53 PM
I guess clearview would call this gay too... Both of them are about women sucking a guy off though. Doesn't seem very gay...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-58JIvpIUZ3Q/UcaY6__mH7I/AAAAAAAAL2U/CAy8ApJ1JI0/s1600/Cherry+Crush+4.jpg

I want one of these myself...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9egQdRkYZW0/UcaY5lQC-YI/AAAAAAAAL2E/NkGNXQORhm0/s1600/Cherry+Crush+2.jpg

jellyshots
09-05-2014, 05:09 PM
Look dude, Im not racist (despite what bellypot says).
You lying sack of shit.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?41562-Black-girls and http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?41351-No-Indian-Black-Arab-or-Brown-men

Pretty clear that you are a racist cunt and pretty thick between the ears "Clearlynoidea"... Why dont you take your bf Vissel with you. Now, off you fuck...

clearview
09-05-2014, 06:33 PM
Oooh looks like someone's getting a little mad!! Settle down Internet warrior. This is an anonymous forum and theres no need to be so emotional HAHaHa!!

Hey in what way does the image you posted show a guy getting 'sucked off' anyway??? its just a close up pic of a big hard cock!!! Theres no sexual activity involved at all!!

And yes, I'd say if someone obsesses over images of big hard ejaculating cocks (like Ahlungor does) and wanks off to images of big hard ejaculating cocks (like Im guessing Ahlungor probably does) then ... yeh man thats rather gay

Raybo
09-05-2014, 06:44 PM
So why is the cum shot in 99.9 % of hetero porn these days? Is every guy that watches a cum shot gay?

clearview
09-05-2014, 06:52 PM
If someone obsesses over cum shots, starts a thread dedicated to cum shots, watches cum shot videos with no naked women involved, no sex, just lots and lots of big stiff ejaculating cocks and messy cum shots ... yeh man probably

uglyphil
09-05-2014, 06:58 PM
@ AHLUNGOR and jellyshots...

Why are you letting these two gooses get to you?

Everything you have said about them (except, I suspect, the virgin part) is true. Yes CV is racist, yes he is narcissistic. His own posts make this pretty clear. They also make it clear that he is quite the misogynist.

However it is better to simply ignore trolls (especially ones that either make new usernames or get their friends to sign up with new usernames to agree with them) than to continue to give them any further ammunition. Calling them names does no one any favours, let alone yourselves as it simply lowers yourself to their rather despicable level.

And helps to build up their unnecessary post count as they reply to you ;)

Put simply, they are not worth the trouble. Sure, defend yourself once, but then ignore them if they continue with their obvious baiting. One thing I know from experience of dealing with people like this is that they often have the attention span of a gnat and when ignored, they get bored and eventually fade away. Show them that you are better than they are, and while it is true that this is a forum and not RL, it is also true that we can only judge each other by what we write on this forum. I have to say that from all the posts I have read I consider you to be better than they are, but not as much as I originally did.

clearview
09-05-2014, 07:26 PM
'... I consider you to be better than they are, but not as much as I originally did'

You speak as though your favourable opinions are something worth striving for, as though Bellypot and Ahlovecock should change their behaviour to ensure your opinion of them does not deteriorate any further! Why should people hold your opinions of them in such high esteem ugly phil? what makes you so special?

Hornyonetwo
09-05-2014, 07:46 PM
And the endless circle continues this thread will be locked soon im guessing what started as a honest asking of recomendations for a punt has gone downhill quicksmart.

Vissel
09-05-2014, 07:49 PM
I have to say that from all the posts I have read I consider you to be better than they are, but not as much as I originally did.
Can I offer a theory on that ?

Maybe it's because you're starting to see what I see.

Because you can feel that something doesn t quite add up with what you think of him after reading posts after posts he made, which made you think of him in a certain way.

I don't think I m the only one, perhaps I suspected it quicker than most because I spot something in what I read.

The irony is, even though he has taken down the photo which originally raised my suspicion, he's done something else that's given away the final proof to my initial feeling that he 's no different to every wannabe-player and fraud I'm tired of seeing out there.

You're on the right direction though.

Like I said, it's staring at you in the face. It's very easy to spot and you don't have to be a player or trained to have a player's instincts to know this.

You just have to un-factor all the meaningless regurgitation of sexual fantasies and ignore his generic remarks and tired insults.

Sextus
09-05-2014, 08:31 PM
what started as a honest asking of recomendations for a punt has gone downhill quicksmart.

Actually, I think it has been entertaining. There has been quite some wit displayed here from all parties. They are giving as good as they get. I've had quite a few chuckles. The rest of us are just holding up scorecards!

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l5/waveflows/divingscrecards_zpsc3189262.jpg (http://s92.photobucket.com/user/waveflows/media/divingscrecards_zpsc3189262.jpg.html)

Vissle
09-05-2014, 10:18 PM
Truth & entertainment - I m just giving the people what they want ! Lol

pantydropa
09-05-2014, 11:52 PM
It's when you guys: the banned gang, jellyshots and Ahlungor carry on like a bunch of menstrual women that gives this forum a bad name.
Seriously guys grow up.

Vissle
10-05-2014, 12:11 AM
It's when you guys: the banned gang, jellyshots and Ahlungor carry on like a bunch of menstrual women that gives this forum a bad name.
Seriously guys grow up.

Your privilege to give advice on growing up or speaking about bad name was lost the moment you decided to be known on this forum as pantydropa.

AHLUNGOR
10-05-2014, 01:00 PM
Thanks to the AUS99 Admin for taking actions and banning the trolls, AGAIN !!

Cheers

:cool2::shout:

jellyshots
14-05-2014, 05:20 PM
Got 'em, again. They're too thick to learn... I'm the one baiting and they're the ones biting... That's about 12 usernames I've gotten banned now...

I like this forum. I treat it like having a beer with my mates. We share stories, we tell each other where all the good punts are. If you don't want to share, fine but don't give me shit for trying to be helpful. In real life I like hearing that my mates picked up a hottie. I also like chuckling with them when they've picked up a beast. The good goes along with the bad...

Like I've said in the past, not everything works out for me. But I like chronicling my successes, not my failures.

greybeard_
14-05-2014, 05:56 PM
Sounds like you were the one being baited... Those guys were laughing their heads off the more riled up you got!

Reading through the conversation Id say you broke the 2 cardinal rules of online discussion - (1) never become emotionally invested in an argument, and (2) never, ever feed the trolls

You lying sack of shit.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?41562-Black-girls and http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?41351-No-Indian-Black-Arab-or-Brown-men

Pretty clear that you are a racist cunt and pretty thick between the ears "Clearlynoidea"... Why dont you take your bf Vissel with you. Now, off you fuck...

x11
14-05-2014, 06:47 PM
so now that all that is over. ...

jellyshots.... Have you decided where you will restart you punting journey? ?

and don't forget to share :)

AHLUNGOR
14-05-2014, 06:50 PM
Sounds like you were the one being baited... Those guys were laughing their heads off the more riled up you got!

Reading through the conversation Id say you broke the 2 cardinal rules of online discussion - (1) never become emotionally invested in an argument, and (2) never, ever feed the trolls

Here we go again !!!

jellyshots
15-05-2014, 09:57 AM
so now that all that is over. ...

jellyshots.... Have you decided where you will restart you punting journey? ?

and don't forget to share :)

Yes, been a busy busy few weeks at work. I've decided to start at TP64 to see their new rooms. As I used to do before, I have some idea in mind about who I want to see but honestly, I've always had a better time punting. I.e. When I drop in and see what happens. Sometimes you get it wrong but you also get some great surprises.

From there, I'm thinking I'll go back to some regular ML shops. Romeo's first stop. I can't go past a few hot Koreans like Honey. Then probably CBD Posh, QVB, the new Snow Lotus and Silver Fox. If I get a hankering for some WL action, I'll probably drop into Ginza.

Seriously, I've been spending heaps at KC's and the lower cost end of the market is fantastic at the moment. No reason not to bargain shop at the moment.

jellyshots
15-05-2014, 09:58 AM
Here we go again !!!
Nah. We always get the last laugh... Banned... Hahaha...

Vissell
15-05-2014, 06:49 PM
Nah. We always get the last laugh... Banned... Hahaha...
Whoa! I thought we ran you off the forum already !!

Now that you back, can you put that fake photo you took down back up so we can laugh at it ? :D