PDA

View Full Version : General talk Need some advice fellas

Metric
06-05-2014, 08:58 PM
Hey fellas,

I've made up this account specifically to ask a question of you guys (I'm usually a filthy lurker the rest of the time). I'd like to know what it is I'm doing wrong. I've been lurking around this page for maybe the last 6-8 months or so, and been trying my luck punting at some shops around brisbane for the last year or so, to what i'm going to call very limited success. I mean I've been getting regular massages at some places, and dropped in on some of the more famous locations from these boards, but I'm not ever leaving as relaxed as I should.

I've just come out of Star on Browning street, it was my first time there, and all the signs seemed to indicate that my night was going to go well. But, alas, not the case. So experienced punters, I'm calling for your advice. Tell me what I'm doing wrong, or better yet, tell me what I need to do right to have more luck.

PM me if you don't want to give away too much in the public forum. And thanks.

DirtySanchez
07-05-2014, 11:53 AM
Pm me and explain in more detail how you approach your session. Just saying you got a massage but no luck isn't enough information to tell you what you are doing wrong. It's not that (excuse the pun)hard to have success at the end of the day and once you have success it'll get easier :)

RottenLittlePunt
07-05-2014, 12:30 PM
A few things that can help you;

Be clean (would you want to touch some dirty, stanky hobo off the street?)
Make the girl feel comfortable (don't be a sleazebag)
Ask/hint what you want (don't be an obnoxious dick about it)
Have an erection (often you won't have to ask if she sees what you are thinking)
Go to the right shop
Ask for the right girl
Have luck on your side

If all else fails, try one of Wang's $2 whores

clearview
07-05-2014, 12:58 PM
Yep, the erection thing generally works. And yes, you do need to let them know EXACTLY what you want

When I visit a legit shop I wait until the massage lady leaves the room. I then strip completely naked and wank myself to a throbbing erection. When the massage lady walks back into the room she usually freezes for a moment. I take that opportunity (if she is willing) to (respectfully and gently) squeeze her titties and (politely) touch her pussy. Then, and only then, is the right time to (respecfully but firmly) request a HJ / Fs / BJ etc.

This approach works

Digger
07-05-2014, 01:47 PM
Yep, the erection thing generally works. And yes, you do need to let them know EXACTLY what you want

When I visit a legit shop I wait until the massage lady leaves the room. I then strip completely naked and wank myself to a throbbing erection. When the massage lady walks back into the room she usually freezes for a moment. I take that opportunity (if she is willing) to (respectfully and gently) squeeze her titties and (politely) touch her pussy. Then, and only then, is the right time to (respecfully but firmly) request a HJ / Fs / BJ etc.

This approach works

A new graduate from the Abbott School of Charm eh!! You said it, your a wanker!!

bigbob
07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
wear else have you been may need to try other place til you get lucky

CunningLinguist
07-05-2014, 09:42 PM
I then strip completely naked and wank myself to a throbbing erection.
This approach works

Will this work if you see a hot chick on the street :)

Donkeydong
08-05-2014, 11:41 AM
A few things that can help you;

Be clean (would you want to touch some dirty, stanky hobo off the street?)
Make the girl feel comfortable (don't be a sleazebag)
Ask/hint what you want (don't be an obnoxious dick about it)
Have an erection (often you won't have to ask if she sees what you are thinking)
Go to the right shop
Ask for the right girl
Have luck on your side

If all else fails, try one of Wang's $2 whores

LMAO @ MR WANG >> where has he gone:(

Bubbaloo
10-05-2014, 12:52 AM
I don't know if I've been lucky, or just stumbled upon the right approach. I've found that not seeming like a dirty ol' sleezebag, and yes, being clean and presentable works well. Never had to ask to be taken care of.

borednhorny
10-05-2014, 01:20 AM
Alternatively you could check out some private girls first until you've got your punting mojo sorted out a bit more. Private ladies are legally allowed to be offering [protected] sexual services, so you can be more or less certain you're going to get the end result you're chasing. They will usually discuss it all openly on the phone too. Just check out the personals section of the local paper Courier Mail or Gold Coast Bulletin work well. Locanto is another good source.

ecchi.gaijin
10-05-2014, 01:37 AM
Alternatively you could check out some private girls first until you've got your punting mojo sorted out a bit more. Private ladies are legally allowed to be offering [protected] sexual services, so you can be more or less certain you're going to get the end result you're chasing. They will usually discuss it all openly on the phone too. Just check out the personals section of the local paper Courier Mail or Gold Coast Bulletin work well. Locanto is another good source.

Surfing the private MLs will provide just as much (if not more) disappointment in a different sense. A lot of fake ads by clapped out old scrubbers and WLs who can't massage for shit.

borednhorny
10-05-2014, 10:10 AM
Surfing the private MLs will provide just as much (if not more) disappointment in a different sense. A lot of fake ads by clapped out old scrubbers and WLs who can't massage for shit.

Yeah I forgot... These days the majority of massage parlours are staffed by 22 year old aussie surfy chicks who are gagging for a bit of hairy old man cock right?