PDA

View Full Version : Shop info CBD Asian massage queen st

M4u1502
07-05-2014, 02:09 PM
Hi punters, relatively new to the scene and having mixed success about the place. For some time I have been on the punt for a shop in the CBD, handy to work for those extended lunch breaks. Anyway yesterday I thought I had found it, there was an ad in the CM amongst all the other known shops for a place in the queen street mall. I attended and whilst it was a good massage lets just say I never got off my stomach. The place did look very 'legit' girls wearing uniforms etc so I didn't ask but I'm curious now as the CM is normally a bit of a give away. Just wondering if anyone has been here and had success? I believe the place is only a few months old. Feel free to PM me with any details you may have or the details of anywhere else in the CBD for a bit of RnR on a lunch break. Much appreciated.

M4u1502
08-05-2014, 10:48 AM
Come on guys.... Surely someone else has been for a visit and I wasn't there first and only customer....

samdv
08-05-2014, 11:35 AM
Come on guys.... Surely someone else has been for a visit and I wasn't there first and only customer....

This shop has already been reviewed in this forum before i am sure. i think punters mentioned completely legit. is this the one above wallace bishop?

M4u1502
08-05-2014, 11:55 AM
This shop has already been reviewed in this forum before i am sure. i think punters mentioned completely legit. is this the one above wallace bishop?

Sorry I did go through a few threads looking. Yes that's the one.... Did appear to be legitimate but the ad inthe CM and the mobile number through me off. Plus the ML said if I come back another time and book for longer they would show me some of their other "techniquies".

Disappointing I was really hoping to find something in the CBD any punters know of any CBD hidden gems or good VFM Massage or FS private girls? I know of plenty in the fringe suburbs but no one right in the CBD. Any help would be appreciated

RottenLittlePunt
08-05-2014, 12:00 PM
Sorry I did go through a few threads looking. Yes that's the one.... Did appear to be legitimate but the ad inthe CM and the mobile number through me off. Plus the ML said if I come back another time and book for longer they would show me some of their other "techniquies".

Disappointing I was really hoping to find something in the CBD any punters know of any CBD hidden gems or good VFM Massage or FS private girls? I know of plenty in the fringe suburbs but no one right in the CBD. Any help would be appreciated

There is a hot Korean girl that provides a good FS in Mary St. I note that her prices have gone up recently but I suspect it is still VFM.

M4u1502
08-05-2014, 12:32 PM
Thanks rotten. Is that Aisha by any chance?

RottenLittlePunt
08-05-2014, 12:43 PM
Yeah, that's the one. I think she did have a friend working in the same building for a short time but I have not seen the second girl advertise for a while now.

DirtySanchez
08-05-2014, 05:55 PM
Thai tantra massage on Mary street will grant your wishes.

wally2
08-05-2014, 08:16 PM
Thai tantra massage on Mary street will grant your wishes.

Dunno about that D.S went there and got soaked with oil and not happy at the end.

peter42
08-05-2014, 08:44 PM
I was going to say the same: go to that Thai tantra place. But the way to go there is to tell the owner (the chubby lady from Thailand) what kind of massage you're looking for and she'll either let you come in or she'll send you somewhere else. She'll give you the address to a place nearby where her "friend" is waiting for you. If that doesn't work, at least you don't waste an hour getting oiled!

DirtySanchez
08-05-2014, 11:14 PM
On my experiences at Thai tantra they don't wait to get into it. Never left unhappy and I'm sure there is more on offer

some1likeU
09-05-2014, 12:27 AM
went there a few times, but no extra offer.

DirtySanchez
09-05-2014, 07:49 AM
Really??? Are you sure we are talking about the same place? They have basically lead me into the room with one hand on my mini me every time!

Bubbaloo
09-05-2014, 08:15 AM
Thai Tantric Massage Brisbane? What's the massage like there? Different from the regular style (RTM/PM)?

DirtySanchez
09-05-2014, 09:07 AM
It used to be a straight up venue. The massage itself is awful. Almost non existent. If you wanted a good massage then this is not the place. One room has a shower, so you want to get that room to get rid of the oil. Although if the oil bothers you just ask for less.

gitl
09-05-2014, 10:17 AM
Haven't been there for a while. There used to be some who gave a good massage, and others not so good (only interested in providing extras). Watch out though, there were a couple of ladyboys around, not sure if they still are hehe.

gpeck80
09-05-2014, 10:56 AM
"mini me". Thats really an awful name for a penis. On the other hand (no pun intended), mini me was pink and wrinkly.

Or was that his cat ? :grimace: