PDA

View Full Version : General talk Am I being selfish, are we being inconsiderate to W/l

astro boy
08-05-2014, 08:31 AM
Recently a W/l complained that we had sex for too long in a hour session, ie
I took a long time to cum.
This is interesting as I usually am a quick shooter.. several mins but now seem to last a good 20-30min.
(probably due to the experience I have gained)

So my general regime is:

1. meet and greet.. small talk

2. shower alone or together

3. light to heavy petting

4. kissing datty, bbbj

5. sex

6. rest after shot 1

7. talk and mutual massgage.. listen to music

8. between 30min-45 min begin second round
Like intermission on a movie., the second half is shorter than the first.

9. finish and shower within allotted time

I can't see any issues, maybe I'm being selfish not acknowledging that these
girls get pounded all day and I should take it slow even forgo a second shot..

I am thinking next time I will tell them what I prefer doing and ask them if it's ok with them, but then
that may ruin any spontaneity I feel..

Has this happened to you ?

cisco
08-05-2014, 08:55 AM
Happened to me but i changed the atmosphere , everyone happy .Just take it as a compliment , no worry .

Rpd
08-05-2014, 09:11 AM
I always take a while to cum - up to 20 mins at times, and i HATE it when the lady brings it up. Being in this business, I think they need to suck it up. Hell, I have to deal with clients that give me the shits from time to time, but I act professional and courteous in front of them all the time. Ah well, what can you do...

John_Matrix
08-05-2014, 09:32 AM
I always take a while to cum - up to 20 mins at times, and i HATE it when the lady brings it up. Being in this business, I think they need to suck it up. Hell, I have to deal with clients that give me the shits from time to time, but I act professional and courteous in front of them all the time. Ah well, what can you do...

Spot on!

I have always worked in the customer service and tech support industry. I have had calls that go beyond the one hour mark, keeping your cool and doing your job is what you get paid for.

Oneonone
08-05-2014, 09:53 AM
First of all I think if your paying the money then you can take as long as you like to come so your not being unreasonable.

I think its only an issue with a girl you don't really connect with for example I spent 2 hours with my favourite, I came with about 30 minutes gone on the clock, you come quick today I only come 3 time so far I want more.

Plenty of time I said and so we had a kiss and cuddle for about 15 minutes before round two she just wanted me inside her I was in there for the best part of 1 and a half hours out of the two hours even when I came the second time she still wanted more, and you wonder why she is my favourite well now you know.

So my suggestion if she complains go find someone else there are plenty out there that just love dick inside them.

astro boy
08-05-2014, 09:58 AM
This girl is quite outspoken.
Maybe the others think this way but have better etiquette.

catbob
08-05-2014, 10:12 AM
Spot on!

I have always worked in the customer service and tech support industry. I have had calls that go beyond the one hour mark, keeping your cool and doing your job is what you get paid for.
I don't think they're comparable like that actually, but I can see how complaining about how long it's taking won't get one anywhere in either case

AHLUNGOR
08-05-2014, 10:19 AM
I think the WLs have to take the good with bad.

Of course, purely on a working point of view, no WLs would like to be pounded for more than 20 min straight especially if the punter is rough and has a big gun !!

But then again there are punters who are usually finished within 10! So that's an easy job right ?

Same thing can be said for the RnT scene , some punter cums within 5 min and some might take forever or even never never!! It's harder for the less skilful and not too experienced new young girls !

Lots of times the Mamasan had to be called in to lend a hand, physically ........lol

Cheers

RoyalFlush
08-05-2014, 10:41 AM
I never book a 1 hour session with Wls whom I just met, unless I've build connection with her already and know she is good. I'd rather book 2 30-mins sessions. Because if she turns out to be a dud, my loss is minimised. If she is good, I can prolong again. If I cant come twice, I can rest a while and have a second go again. Time cheaters cant rob as much in a 30 min session than an hour session. From any viewpoints, 30mins session makes more sense.

AHLUNGOR
08-05-2014, 11:15 AM
I never book a 1 hour session with Wls whom I just met, unless I've build connection with her already and know she is good. I'd rather book 2 30-mins sessions. Because if she turns out to be a dud, my loss is minimised. If she is good, I can prolong again. If I cant come twice, I can rest a while and have a second go again. Time cheaters cant rob as much in a 30 min session than an hour session. From any viewpoints, 30mins session makes more sense.

Same here, to start with, cheaper for the 30 min, and I don't think I have two shots in me these days ......lol

On the few occasions that I saw Milo in the 5 Star Penthouse, no 30 min there so had to take the hour, after the first shot, which was well within the half hour, so Milo gave me a great massage and I felt asleep!

On the other hand, I always go for the hour with RnT , where massage is usually the main event - there are exception to the rules of course.

Cheers

wilisno
08-05-2014, 03:10 PM
Recently a W/l complained that we had sex for too long in a hour session, ie
I took a long time to cum.
This is interesting as I usually am a quick shooter.. several mins but now seem to last a good 20-30min.
(probably due to the experience I have gained)

So my general regime is:

1. meet and greet.. small talk

2. shower alone or together

3. light to heavy petting

4. kissing datty, bbbj

5. sex

6. rest after shot 1

7. talk and mutual massgage.. listen to music

8. between 30min-45 min begin second round
Like intermission on a movie., the second half is shorter than the first.

9. finish and shower within allotted time

I can't see any issues, maybe I'm being selfish not acknowledging that these
girls get pounded all day and I should take it slow even forgo a second shot..

I am thinking next time I will tell them what I prefer doing and ask them if it's ok with them, but then
that may ruin any spontaneity I feel..

Has this happened to you ?
From the timetable you describe, your routine is not selfish or inconsiderate ..... there are much worse !

HookedonHookerz
08-05-2014, 03:39 PM
You are not being unreasonable. I use to get a lot of those conplaints from cheaper shops. It is a real turnoff. I always book 1 hour sessions because I take long time to blow. What's the point of booking 1 hour if you have to blow in 5 minutes. If the girls can't take it they should only accept 30mins bookings IMO.

loaded
08-05-2014, 06:37 PM
I don't think that is selfish. Some people take longer than others.
A lot of the times when a guy takes a long time to blow, ML/WL think the guy is on drugs.

John_Matrix
08-05-2014, 06:44 PM
I don't think they're comparable like that actually, but I can see how complaining about how long it's taking won't get one anywhere in either case

Come to think of it, complaining will never speed up the process. It will only make the matter worse.

asiafever
08-05-2014, 06:45 PM
Yeah I hear it all the time. Nothing is more guaranteed to stop me cumming than telling me to cum. "You cum now, take long time. " I paid for an hour, we're 20 minutes in and you spent all of 30 seconds of it on catbath bj and cowgirl! I'm not a fast shooter these days, condoms just kill me. I think your schedule above seems fair and reasonable.

John_Matrix
08-05-2014, 07:05 PM
This post has got me thinking, the majority of the wl's I have seen love how laid back I'm towards the time I spend with them. Only a handful really try and make sure I get my moneys worth them. Due to this I now know why I tend to repeat my service with them.

the doctor.
08-05-2014, 07:46 PM
I had this happen to me and whats worse is this was from a very high profile girl from a high profile shop.
She even accused me of taking pills.. which I don't and I had seen her many times before.
You just can't tell if they will turn, being a regular guarantees nothing.

It's no reflection on you .. your regime is quite considerate.
Just move on, and Don't take it to heart and be happy that you can go on for longer
Lots of guys would kill to do so.
Don't worry mate, there are heaps of better girls out there.