PDA

View Full Version : Weird call from a girl

IExperiment
31-12-2012, 01:09 AM
Well I got a call which was weird as it was from a block private number as I have three mobile number and I did give this number to a few WL/ML I reckon about 5 girls have that number. The call was answer by my wife and she pass it on to me and I though it was a joke at first but I am little annoy as the lady who call me was saying she was pregnant with my kid and saying funny thing like I am coming to see you and I am pregnant and I wanted 5 million dollars ...lol... not that she know that I already have vasectomy so I cant get the girl pregnant :) so if your reading this it was funny until my wife was asking question who actually call me as I was laughing quite hard :) anyway I told her I have to go and I am with family and I guess a few names who which was my freinds names and told her did my freind put her up to this :) she was making older woman accent seem like in her 30s I reckon ...lol... with a weird accent and saying my small penis got her pregnant and carrying the kids for nine month and she was saying a lot of funny stuff but after I asked what her name and told her my wife is behind me asking who it is she hang up :) I guess she was having a joke on me good one girl, but please text me first next time :)

chandra_man1
31-12-2012, 01:17 AM
shit. u are quick to hand out your number to Lemongirl. He/she must be so dumb, he^she just posted a pic of his/her cock so there is no way he/she can get pregnant.

IExperiment
31-12-2012, 01:18 AM
shit. u are quick to hand out your number to Lemongirl. He/she must be so dumb, he^she just posted a pic of his/her cock so there is no way he/she can get pregnant.

Nah its not her I can name the girl that have my number :) that number anyway :)

wilisno
31-12-2012, 01:28 AM
Nah its not her I can name the girl that have my number :) that number anyway :)
Did you tell your wife which 5 girls have that number ? So she can have the peace of mind ?

IExperiment
31-12-2012, 02:01 AM
Did you tell your wife which 5 girls have that number ? So she can have the peace of mind ?

Nah no way this is not funny she is already suspicious when anyone call or text.

cisco
31-12-2012, 06:24 AM
Change your phone number bro

River
31-12-2012, 07:36 AM
Activate ghost protocol

aussiegaigin
31-12-2012, 08:45 AM
I keep a separate phone for my "private business". I keep it hidden and turned off, so it can't ring unexpectedly. I tell my contacts to just send a SMS, and I ring them back when I know it is safe to do so. A Hello sim card $10 pre-pay lasts 3 months, so it is cheap to maintain. You can buy an unlocked phone for as little as $50, sufficient for the task. Put a PIN code on the keyboard so it can't be "investigated" if it does get found by the "wrong" people.

kickass
31-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Great advice aussiegaigin.

DeepImpact
01-01-2013, 06:29 PM
If only 5 girls have the number why not ring each of them to wish them a happy new year and see if any talks differently to you then what they normally would.

IExperiment
02-01-2013, 01:03 AM
I keep a separate phone for my "private business". I keep it hidden and turned off, so it can't ring unexpectedly. I tell my contacts to just send a SMS, and I ring them back when I know it is safe to do so. A Hello sim card $10 pre-pay lasts 3 months, so it is cheap to maintain. You can buy an unlocked phone for as little as $50, sufficient for the task. Put a PIN code on the keyboard so it can't be "investigated" if it does get found by the "wrong" people.

I have different one and I have a few $10 cap and is crap anyway as I always run out credit and WL/ML dont answer private numbers.

IExperiment
02-01-2013, 01:05 AM
If only 5 girls have the number why not ring each of them to wish them a happy new year and see if any talks differently to you then what they normally would.

I havent seen any of them for a long time more than 6 months maybe more. I prefer to let them go and have a good life :) I wont bother them and I expect the same.

wilisno
02-01-2013, 01:33 AM
I havent seen any of them for a long time more than 6 months maybe more. I prefer to let them go and have a good life :) I wont bother them and I expect the same.

You can give me the numbers ...

IExperiment
02-01-2013, 01:46 AM
You can give me the numbers ...

I am already an ass and I dont wanted to become a bigger ass :) and you already have a lot of numbers another few will not do you any good and just collecting dust :)

DeepImpact
02-01-2013, 08:58 AM

It might be time to get a new number then.

aussiegaigin
02-01-2013, 09:28 AM
I have different one and I have a few $10 cap and is crap anyway as I always run out credit and WL/ML dont answer private numbers.

My number is not private. A $10 Hello recharge runs out of time (3 months) before it runs out of call credits. You must do a LOT of business with WLs.

Travelmate
02-01-2013, 10:14 AM
this is not funny ..... and all depends on the relationship with the girls and who professional they are....

or

are you already having an affair with them .... (rather than transaction base).. then it can be a totally different story

Travelmate
02-01-2013, 06:26 PM
I hate getting crazy calls from any girl....

they all text me ... make sure I am cool first ...

IExperiment
03-01-2013, 02:57 AM
this is not funny ..... and all depends on the relationship with the girls and who professional they are....

or

are you already having an affair with them .... (rather than transaction base).. then it can be a totally different story

It is always transaction base with me for ML/WL and I always tell them that I have a wife so I am always up front.

bill_100
03-01-2013, 09:54 AM

Try Savvytel, their SIMS and call charges are cheap, the credits never expire. Just swap the SIM in your current phone when required.
http://www.savvytel.com.au/prepaid/starter-pack-home/

Travelmate
03-01-2013, 05:52 PM
Try Savvytel, their SIMS and call charges are cheap, the credits never expire. Just swap the SIM in your current phone when required.

Thanks for tips ///

Actually Lycamobile is an other good idea

IExperiment
04-01-2013, 01:14 AM

Thanks this is a great product.

IExperiment
04-01-2013, 01:15 AM
Thanks for tips ///

Actually Lycamobile is an other good idea

I already have Licamobile put $30 did not last long.

project_manager006
04-01-2013, 06:33 AM
Are there any sims where you don't have to show ID?

tpol
04-01-2013, 07:26 AM
Pm u can dial a number and not show your idea. U prefix the number with ** etc

Littlewonder
04-01-2013, 07:43 AM
For Telstra you prefix the number with 1831 not sure if its the same for other service providers

Prometheus_haha
04-01-2013, 09:32 PM
I think he means, buying sim without showing identification.

sukeong
06-01-2013, 11:55 PM
Well I got a call which was weird as it was from a block private number as I have three mobile number and I did give this number to a few WL/ML I reckon about 5 girls have that number. The call was answer by my wife and she pass it on to me and I though it was a joke at first but I am little annoy as the lady who call me was saying she was pregnant with my kid and saying funny thing like I am coming to see you and I am pregnant and I wanted 5 million dollars ...lol... not that she know that I already have vasectomy so I cant get the girl pregnant :) so if your reading this it was funny until my wife was asking question who actually call me as I was laughing quite hard :) anyway I told her I have to go and I am with family and I guess a few names who which was my freinds names and told her did my freind put her up to this :) she was making older woman accent seem like in her 30s I reckon ...lol... with a weird accent and saying my small penis got her pregnant and carrying the kids for nine month and she was saying a lot of funny stuff but after I asked what her name and told her my wife is behind me asking who it is she hang up :) I guess she was having a joke on me good one girl, but please text me first next time :)

You are living on the edge my friend:)
I reckon she could be drunk making prank calls. Kinda weird to do this though. Have u done any thing out of the ordinary? That could be a clue. I think though u should get rid of all links now. Yr wife is definitely in yr case now. All the best man.

IExperiment
07-01-2013, 02:58 AM
You are living on the edge my friend:)
I reckon she could be drunk making prank calls. Kinda weird to do this though. Have u done any thing out of the ordinary? That could be a clue. I think though u should get rid of all links now. Yr wife is definitely in yr case now. All the best man.

Thanks I am fine the worse I can get is a fine :) as she already know about the hotel reciept now she is just more alert with any phone SMS I get and keep checking me and bought a GPS for me so she know where I am at all time :) but since I go out a lot I just tell her meeting here and there which I do :)

aussiegaigin
07-01-2013, 10:15 AM
For Telstra you prefix the number with 1831 not sure if its the same for other service providers

Same with Optus.

xconcepx
07-01-2013, 10:19 AM
I used to think that too as I got that info whilst I was working for a telecommunications carrier. However when I did it occasionally my number would still show up. So to be safe If I want to hide my number I just change it in the caller id settings rather on relying on the prefix.

sukeong
07-01-2013, 06:00 PM
Thanks I am fine the worse I can get is a fine :) as she already know about the hotel reciept now she is just more alert with any phone SMS I get and keep checking me and bought a GPS for me so she know where I am at all time :) but since I go out a lot I just tell her meeting here and there which I do :)

Ah ok. Seems like your wife has pretty much figure it out and putting you on a leash now Hana kidding bro. But if she didn't make a big fuss, sounds good.

I know it's not my place to say but maybe a good time for you to lay low for a while till she forgets. If she hire a private detective could be troublesome.

Cracker38
05-02-2013, 09:57 PM
If u have multiple numbers, why give a wl the number your wife has access to?

IExperiment
06-02-2013, 01:05 AM
If u have multiple numbers, why give a wl the number your wife has access to?

Run out of credit so have to call with the other number. All the small $30 one is crap does not last or silly me over use.

wilisno
06-02-2013, 02:02 AM
Run out of credit so have to call with the other number. All the small $30 one is crap does not last or silly me over use.

So it's a lesson for you in the future which girl to trust ! Let me post a quote from a smart girl about this situation :