PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Nerang Massage advertised on Locanto

kho207bob
08-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Now I know you guys are going to tell me, "go try it yourself", and that's a fair enough comment which I won't argue, but I'll ask anyway.

I've been noticing ads in Gold Coast Locanto for a new parlour in Nerang popping up frequently, and was wondering if anyone had tried it. I often pass the area during work but end up going to Chevron as I know it doesn't fail.

Here's the latest one (sorry about the link being for mobile):
m.locanto.com.au/goldcoast/ID_253048682/Nerang-Exceptional-full-body-oil-massage-Best-service.html

borednhorny
10-05-2014, 01:04 AM
I've been... I was very happy with the massage. Dual massage 1/2hr for $50 and I walked out smiling. It's also worth noting the girls at that shop are super friendly and there's always a lot of laughing a carry on. Only down side is the location which makes it very hard to get in and out of discreetly. Give it a go. You won't be disappointed

kho207bob
10-05-2014, 09:00 PM
Thanks mate, I sent a PM

kho207bob
11-05-2014, 12:45 PM
Tried, came out with mixed feelings.

Booked, popped in and was greeted by a young Taiwanese girl. The place had thin walls and all the rooms were open at the top, so you could here everything going on. Massage started, standard type oil massage, flip over, had a chat and the girl changed over to another (slightly older) girl. During the changeover I was left for about 5 minutes. Left happy I guess.

Don't know if I'd go back. 1hr is $10 cheaper than Happy Dragon but I might go there instead next...

Andreas
11-05-2014, 06:08 PM
Called in today. Went with the half hour duo. Left happy. Agree with the previous poster about the rooms being open at the top. Makes it more difficult to communicate.

Andreas

Bubbaloo
25-05-2014, 12:50 AM
Okay, I've been here now and officially really like it :) Yep, the loudness of the room can be a bit of a distraction, but the girls were great, and the massage seemed like a really happy, long time. I did the two-fer and am REALLY glad I did. It's in a busy little shopping area with restaurants and chemists and stuff surrounding it. You walk down some step to get to it, one level below the street. Nice girls, great price and awesome VFM.

kho207bob
27-05-2014, 08:50 AM
I went again on Saturday, got a different girl, but when it came to the flip changed over to a different girl once again. Seems like they have girls for back massage and girls for front massage separately

Bubbaloo
28-05-2014, 04:25 AM
I went again on Saturday, got a different girl, but when it came to the flip changed over to a different girl once again. Seems like they have girls for back massage and girls for front massage separately

My girls never left me ;) Don't think they were heavily staffed that day.

yowiepoppie
02-06-2014, 10:38 AM
Went there on the weekend, led in by a young cute girl, got massaged by an older ml, $70 for the hour including extras, left with mixed feelings would of been better if had the young girl

You can pretty much hear the dude getting jacked off next door lol

madness
08-06-2014, 03:30 AM
I've been twice. The first time I had the cute Taiwanese girl and was looking forward to her finishing it but after the flip she said she was shy and another girl would finish the massage. Next lady was older MLC and not particularly attractive. The second time I let the receptionist know what had happened last time and she found me a young attractive girl to do the massage. I thought it was good but the low walls and the way you can hear other conversations makes me prefer Happy Dragon's more private rooms.