PDA

View Full Version : General talk Nationality of your favourite WL?

RoyalFlush
10-05-2014, 12:28 AM
Chinese girls are my ex-fetish. Smooth skin, fair complexion, chatty, especially HK-ers I find them hornier in bed compared to most other girls.
Now, my obsession have shifted to Vietnamese/Thai girls. I think it is their exotic look that I like, and horniness in bed is a must for me. Although they are all asian, but it's a different feeling, a bit like chicken in BBQ sauce vs pork in BBQ sauce. Im not sure if white ppl can even differentiate between asian girls?

Also, I think girls of the same region are similar in terms of behaviour and style. I breakdown as below:
Vietnam/Thai/Laos/Cambodia
Singapore/Malaysia
Taiwan/China/HK
Korea
Japan
Philippines/Indonesia

So, girls from which country make the best WLs? Any stereotypes about them?

RoyalFlush
10-05-2014, 12:37 AM
Some of my memorable moments include a chinese WL climbing on top of my face encouraging me to give her daty. Then she move her hips about so I hit the correct spots. And then a cute young Korean WL like me so much she wants me to go a second round in a 30mins sessions for free, she said she likes sex a lot. Viet WL thats now in my mind is Ivy from Cherryblossom, Fairfield. Sultry look, a bit of a nymphomaniac.
She is still working, you guys can look her up. Face so-so, but gives pretty good service.

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
10-05-2014, 12:47 AM
Indonesian are by far the best. Sometimes 4-5 sessions in a day with some of my ex Indo GF's. Though they are not WL's some of the helpers I met in HK would love to spend 2 hours with your for $75 and get in 2-3 sessions and lots of fun.

RoyalFlush
10-05-2014, 12:53 AM
Indonesian are by far the best. Sometimes 4-5 sessions in a day with some of my ex Indo GF's. Though they are not WL's some of the helpers I met in HK would love to spend 2 hours with your for $75 and get in 2-3 sessions and lots of fun.

Do you mean indo chinese or native indos? There arent many indo Wls here for some reason.

mak695
10-05-2014, 02:19 AM
Do you mean indo chinese or native indos? There arent many indo Wls here for some reason.

I think he means the indo house keepers in Hong Kong, theres a lot of them especially in Wan Chai on Sunday.

Shamy
10-05-2014, 03:03 AM
I think japanese provide the better service, korean is on and off.

rooter
10-05-2014, 04:39 AM
Definitely Inuit girls just so when making love I can softly whisper to them "in u it feels the best"
And one day when we settle down and get married I can go on salmon fishing trips with my brother in law and tell him to "put the beer in the the eski mo fo" ;)

rcha086
10-05-2014, 07:31 AM
Definitely Inuit girls just so when making love I can softly whisper to them "in u it feels the best"
And one day when we settle down and get married I can go on salmon fishing trips with my brother in law and tell him to "put the beer in the the eski mo fo" ;)

You're a cracker mate! That said, I wonder what an Inuit WL would be like... hope she won't smell too fishy down there.

RoyalFlush
10-05-2014, 10:51 AM

Oi, dont ruin a perfectly good thread unless you want me to stuff a pinaypple into your behind :D

rooter
10-05-2014, 11:18 AM
Haha! OK I'll give you a straight up answer:
Japanese - I have tried just about every Asian nationality and Japanese are still my favourites.
That's just generally speaking of course - there are great girls from every country - even Korea ;)

Oneonone
10-05-2014, 11:20 AM
At the moment its Singapore, but next week it might be Chinese, Malaysian, Thai, Japanese, Korean if I can find a good one, may even be Indonesian, I don't think nationality is the important thing its connecting with the girl.

There are great girls of every nationality just as there are those you just want to give a miss.

MaxPunter
10-05-2014, 11:26 AM
Look: Korean
Service(GFE): Japanese
Service(PSE): Thai, Chinese

croney
10-05-2014, 11:41 AM
Thai. They suck me (off) in every time...

straider
10-05-2014, 08:46 PM
1. Japanese
2. Chinese
3. Thai

RoyalFlush
10-05-2014, 09:05 PM
Any stories why they are your fav Wls?

DarkZero01
10-05-2014, 09:15 PM
My most memorable moments were back then There was a shop hired AV star working as a WL and i just couldn't believe her techniques can make me cum 3 times within 1 hour, my legs were wobbling or weakened after exiting the place.
dam it this already make me feel horny again.

my personal rankings would be (purely based on services)
1.japanese
2.Singaporean/ Malaysian
3. Koreans
4. Thai
5. Chinese

et22
10-05-2014, 10:29 PM
I prefer Japanese too, they just give great service.
Next would be Singapore, but it really depend if u connect to the girl.