PDA

View Full Version : General talk What's Your Cum Ratio?? You Know Your AMAZING Please Share

DeepImpact
10-05-2014, 11:22 AM
Hey Bro's,

There are some amazing performances being given out there from fellow members to the ladies that they see. With this in mind I wanted to ask what is the cum ratio that you have with WL's. How many times do you cum compared to them. I think that some guys can get WL's to cum even more than what they do themselves so if they see 50 girls they might cum 75 times themselves and the WL's cum 150 times. I can only imagine if the top lovers on here were to see the same girl on the same day what an orgasmic day that girl would be in for, she might hit a world record for cumming in a day.

For me I know I am not that good or maybe I should say my performances are very poor in comparison. I would say if I counted back over the last year I probably didn't give any WL's an orgasm, of course there was lots of faking along the way but most know how to pick that. I did manage to cum every time though so I go what I paid for I suppose.

Don't be humble, please share your cum ratio.