PDA

View Full Version : Good bye year 2012 , Happy new year 2013 guys

cisco
31-12-2012, 10:14 AM
Party YES, Sex YES . i will be in cloud 9 for sure . Lets ESCAPE TO PARADISE , hell yeahhh. How about you guys ? Lets open a new pages of life with a great dream . Happy new year 2013 guys

waza2k
31-12-2012, 04:13 PM
Happy new year

AHLUNGOR
31-12-2012, 05:06 PM
Well, 2012 has been a pretty BIG year for me:

In January, I met Cici, Vicky and Ada, discovered the little shop called Snow Lotus and the rest was, really !! History. Along came Shelley, Tiffany, Leng, Joey, Penny, Kelly, Momo and company and it has been amazing!!

And somewhere in April/May, Silver Fox massage started to emerge, well, what can I say about Foxy, the mamasan I most wanted but can not have.............lol, so what can a man do? just settle for some friendship then. A few good MLs comes and goes but I found my current no. 1 girl in Lisa and she is oh so nice to me, and I end up taught her everything I knew and I think she is now one of the top MLs anywhere in Sydney. Mia is a super hot Korean princess but with a girl friend attitude !! There are a lot of other new gems I haven't had a chance to meet yet and it's all Coco's fault !!

Well, Coco, aka Ada from her earlier SL days, was my original no.1 girl and one day she just disappeared off the radar !! such a big lost !! All 38 C Cups of them!!
Eventually I track her down and she was working ever so briefly at Foxy's place before taking over the shop @ 55 George Street Burwood. She did make a good splash when she was in Burwood, but too many partners and in the end, Coco is much better off going solo and runs her own show at Standmore until now. A brief partnership with sister Tiff started the shop well on the right foot, although we never know and can't be sure if Tiff is working, not working, coming or going, but she did leave behind a couple of top girls in Miranda and Mena and they remains very popular at the shop.

Then Coco found some top quality troops in Mimi, Lisa and Sammi while also getting Cici and Rita to cover a shift each every week. This shop may be inconvenient for some (like yours truly), it is very popular with many brothers. So hopefully she will do better in 2013.

As the exciting year of 2012 draws its curtain, I like to wish all my three little sisters Vicky, Linda and Coco, the best of luck in 2013 and please keep up with the good works and customer services in your own shop and make sure your teams of great MLs will continue to service the Sydney brothers in the best possible way.

All the best

Cheers

:love::love::love:

Potluck2.0
31-12-2012, 05:17 PM
Happy New Year Ah lungor, is 252B open tomorrow? I feel i need to celebrate new years day with a punt, do u know who's on?

Potluck2.0
31-12-2012, 05:24 PM
btw thanks for all the recommendations lungor, almost all my punts in 2012 were on the back of your reports. I had pretty much 100% success rate with punting this year, punted exclusively at 55 Burwood except for a few visits to Romeos, Juliets, Billys and Alices. No duds except for one at Alice's place and that was my fault cos I was too horney and pick the girl properly.

I'm looking forward to 2013, punting has never been better in sydney. I used to complain about how things were not as good as 'good old days' until Coco came on the scene with her own shop. Now punting is unbelievably cheap and the variety is crazy.

Happy new year to all bros.

AHLUNGOR
31-12-2012, 10:08 PM
Happy New Year Ah lungor, is 252B open tomorrow? I feel i need to celebrate new years day with a punt, do u know who's on?

Hi Bro,

Sorry I didn't see your post until now. Just confirmed with Coco, they are open on New Year Day but will be a bit later:

Sammi and Coco will open the shop from 12pm, Mimi will start at 1.30pm, same 9pm closing.

If you guys want to go, please book in advance.

Cheers

:smile:

cisco
31-12-2012, 10:26 PM
Thank you for all bros advise and comment for this whole year 2012 although we all never meet each other but still we are friends in this forum , happy new year 2013 thats mean we all old one year again

AHLUNGOR
31-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Thank you for all bros advise and comment for this whole year 2012 although we all never meet each other but still we are friends in this forum , happy new year 2013 thats mean we all old one year again

Oh, just realised if we are getting one year older, then all the MLs will be older too.............damn

So all the SL girls that are currently 21 will become 22 !! and Momo will be 20 !!...............fair enough!!

Here cums 22 Jump Street............haha

Cheers

:smile:

timido
31-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Happy new year all bros

kickass
01-01-2013, 04:27 PM
Happy New Year folks.

rooter
01-01-2013, 05:05 PM
Well, 2012 has been a pretty BIG year for me:

In January, I met Cici, Vicky and Ada, discovered the little shop called Snow Lotus and the rest was, really !! History. Along came Shelley, Tiffany, Leng, Joey, Penny, Kelly, Momo and company and it has been amazing!!

And somewhere in April/May, Silver Fox massage started to emerge, well, what can I say about Foxy, the mamasan I most wanted but can not have.............lol, so what can a man do? just settle for some friendship then. A few good MLs comes and goes but I found my current no. 1 girl in Lisa and she is oh so nice to me, and I end up taught her everything I knew and I think she is now one of the top MLs anywhere in Sydney. Mia is a super hot Korean princess but with a girl friend attitude !! There are a lot of other new gems I haven't had a chance to meet yet and it's all Coco's fault !!

Well, Coco, aka Ada from her earlier SL days, was my original no.1 girl and one day she just disappeared off the radar !! such a big lost !! All 38 C Cups of them!!
Eventually I track her down and she was working ever so briefly at Foxy's place before taking over the shop @ 55 George Street Burwood. She did make a good splash when she was in Burwood, but too many partners and in the end, Coco is much better off going solo and runs her own show at Standmore until now. A brief partnership with sister Tiff started the shop well on the right foot, although we never know and can't be sure if Tiff is working, not working, coming or going, but she did leave behind a couple of top girls in Miranda and Mena and they remains very popular at the shop.

Then Coco found some top quality troops in Mimi, Lisa and Sammi while also getting Cici and Rita to cover a shift each every week. This shop may be inconvenient for some (like yours truly), it is very popular with many brothers. So hopefully she will do better in 2013.

As the exciting year of 2012 draws its curtain, I like to wish all my three little sisters Vicky, Linda and Coco, the best of luck in 2013 and please keep up with the good works and customer services in your own shop and make sure your teams of great MLs will continue to service the Sydney brothers in the best possible way.

All the best

Cheers

:love::love::love:

Hey Ahlungor, maybe you can help me out with this, you being the Yoda of MLs and all.
Did you ever catch Yuki at Healing Hands? Any idea where she is now?
See my post at:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?4189-Best-punt-of-2012
for a story about Yuki and friends.

AHLUNGOR
01-01-2013, 05:34 PM
Hey Ahlungor, maybe you can help me out with this, you being the Yoda of MLs and all.
Did you ever catch Yuki at Healing Hands? Any idea where she is now?
See my post at:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?4189-Best-punt-of-2012
for a story about Yuki and friends.

I have been to 329B I think twice all up and saw two different MILFs, one was Annie who used to work at 501, the second one could be Yuki, not 100% sure, from memory, both were good with massage and reasonable part 2, but nothing spectacular otherwise I would have returned for more, and at the time (in late 2011), they were competing against the likes of Sophie and Mia from 501 and Yuki from 288 Wattle and there were no comparison IMHO, so sorry Bro, can't tell you any more than that.

To avoid further disappointment in the future, one lesson I learnt long time ago, if you ever run into a WL/ML that really click with you, get her phone number while you can before she disappeared.

Just my two cents.

Cheers

:cool2: