PDA

View Full Version : how does the Ginza ranking system work? Also a possible suggestions to help clients

DoinFine
12-05-2014, 12:56 AM
The last couple of months Ive noticed a mass number of promotions with the WLs in a short amount of time (particularly when i'm going to make an appointment i might add ><)

My question is do the quick reviews I give the guys at the counter affect this? They always ask how was the punt and I always reply it was good even if it was mediocre to be polite and let the WL avoid any grief (dun wanna be one of those guys) I might think twice about generous reviews if thats the case, also has a WL ever been demoted within the ranks? I feel it would be fairer that poor service should lead to demotions just as good service lead to promotions.

On another note are customers allowed to request a lineup of the available girls? I would be even satisfied if i could request a photo album from the counter with all the website faces unblurred. The face is quite important during a punt for me, i dun care if im restricted to looking thru the album at the counter to make sure i dun make a quick iphone snaps I just wanna know who im banging and avoid a nasty surprise like 'Aina' (shudders, good attitude but damn her face was not my cup of tea...)

Oneonone
12-05-2014, 07:45 AM
I don't know much about the Ginza rating system but most shops don't post face pictures of the girls so if your that fussed about their face ask to meet some, for future reference, when you go for a booking.

When I go to a shop I usually make a booking but I ask can I meet any of the new girls that are not in a booking so I know who is who for future bookings.

Works for me! Not that I am that concerned about the face I want to know if the girl is friendly and we are likely to connect.

Mr. Who
12-05-2014, 09:41 AM
Yes girls do get demoted sometimes. As far as my memory goes that happened to Angle and Aina last year. One reason that we do not observe girls getting downgraded that frequently is sometimes they get removed straight away, which (I think) is better to customers than merely reducing her price by $20.